PDA

View Full Version : Newb...

Ankhesenamen
21st-July-2005, 12:27 AM
Ok, I'm not exactly new to Ceroc, but it's been nearly a year since my last class...

Just interested in meeting people, and finding out who the genius is who decided to start classes in Inverness. They are awesome!! :worthy:

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi...

so...hi :clap:

Lynn
21st-July-2005, 12:35 AM
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi...

so...hi :clap:

Hi! :flower:

And the genius is probably Franck! :worthy:

Ankhesenamen
21st-July-2005, 12:37 AM
Hi! :flower:

And the genius is probably Franck! :worthy:

In which case, I bow to thee oh Franck, for I am not worthy :worthy:

I used to dance in Aberdeen, you see, while I was at Uni, but I had to come back home, and thought I'd never get to dance again *tear* but me and my better half are going to Aberdeen next month, so he can give it a go, and I can say a proper goodbye to the ones that thought I was coming back...

Minnie M
21st-July-2005, 01:12 AM
In which case, I bow to thee oh Franck, for I am not worthy :worthy:
:yeah: :worthy: :yeah: :worthy: :yeah: :worthy: :yeah:

Tiggerbabe
21st-July-2005, 01:26 AM
but me and my better half are going to Aberdeen next month, so he can give it a go,
And hopefully you'll be coming along to the workshop on Saturday (this weekend 23rd July) - we're having a party at night too - and then there's another workshop and party next weekend............all before the grand opening on the 1st September :clap: :clap:

Looking forward to meeting you. :hug:

Ankhesenamen
21st-July-2005, 10:00 AM
And hopefully you'll be coming along to the workshop on Saturday (this weekend 23rd July) - we're having a party at night too - and then there's another workshop and party next weekend............all before the grand opening on the 1st September :clap: :clap:

Unfortunately, I am working that weekend, and can't get the time off...it took all my persuasive skills to get the holiday... :tears: