PDA

View Full Version : Blind/Dream Dance Date

Minnie M
19th-July-2005, 06:22 PM
Who would you like to go on a 'Blind Dance Date' with - that is someone on the MJ dance scene you have never danced with but would like to :innocent: Maybe the reason you haven't dance yet, is because you feel intimidated by them, don't feel worthy enough, or distance has stopped you

Or maybe you would prefer a "multi-date" at least FOUR fav dancers of your choice to dance with you MOST of the evening

Lynn
19th-July-2005, 06:29 PM
Or maybe you would prefer a "multi-date" at least FOUR fav dancers of your choice to dance with you MOST of the evening :yeah: Great idea. I would like maybe 5 guys and some female friends to share the dancing (so the guys don't sit around bored). Now, who to pick...

Gojive
19th-July-2005, 06:33 PM
Nina Daines :worthy:

Minnie M
19th-July-2005, 07:09 PM
I would like to dance with Gary from Oz - from the forum he sounds like a thoroughly nice chap and I have a sneeky feeling he is a great dancer too :worthy:

Msfab
19th-July-2005, 09:04 PM
I would like to dance with Gary from Oz - from the forum he sounds like a thoroughly nice chap and I have a sneeky feeling he is a great dancer too :worthy:

Hopefully, Ill bump into him for a dance or 2 when i go over to Oz in setpember and let you know all about it Minnie! :whistle:

Minnie M
19th-July-2005, 09:55 PM
Hopefully, Ill bump into him for a dance or 2 when i go over to Oz in setpember and let you know all about it Minnie! :whistle:
wow - have a fabby time ! You must dance with ALL of those lovely Oz lads :yeah: and see if you can get them to come over here

Gary
20th-July-2005, 01:25 AM
:blush: :cheers:

If/when I organise a UK dancing tour (which I'm very keen for but can't afford the time for), you are first on my list :flower:

Minnie M
20th-July-2005, 08:02 AM
:blush: :cheers:

If/when I organise a UK dancing tour (which I'm very keen for but can't afford the time for), you are first on my list :flower:
:flower: :worthy: :clap: :clap: :worthy: :flower: thank you :blush: