PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation Weston Super Mare 2005

Ste
19th-July-2005, 01:48 PM
OK OK so I have time management issues.

Where is everybody staying and is there room at the inn?

Is there any cheap accomodation going?

HITMAN
20th-July-2005, 09:43 AM
I have Two Double rooms booked for the Friday night at the Travel Inn Weston Super Mare and the same on the Saturday Night, as I am filming the event for Sherif he has booked me into a hotel next to the venue so the Friday is available and if the hotel booked by Sherif is ok then the Saturday will also be free.

The cost is around £50 for the room per night not including breakfast. If you wish to take the booking you must contact me before 1pm on Friday as this is the cut off time to cancel without penalty.

Graham W
22nd-July-2005, 08:22 PM
If anyone stuck - there is a spare room in Bristol, shared kitchen,
sorry late notice

G

may need lift back from weston,

Ste
24th-July-2005, 12:52 PM
Aw thanks for the replies.

I wish I had read them but I was away last week in Walsall. I found a room from my hotel room in Walsall(!) but I would have taken up Hitman's offer (can we have a new Hitman and her show).

I stayed on Friday but then drove back to the Wirral on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I kept myself awake by singing stupid songs and pulling faces but almost fell asleep a few miles before home.I also hit a fox.

Hey I know....this is forward planning. May be I should start accomodation threads for the different comps.

Cruella
24th-July-2005, 01:50 PM
Aw thanks for the replies.

I stayed on Friday but then drove back to the Wirral on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I kept myself awake by singing stupid songs and pulling faces but almost fell asleep a few miles before home.I also hit a fox.

Was it Silver?

SilverFox
24th-July-2005, 01:54 PM
True to your name I see. :tears: :tears:

Cruella
24th-July-2005, 05:07 PM
True to your name I see. :tears: :tears:
I did warn you!!