PDA

View Full Version : senior member

Sandy
16th-December-2002, 11:30 AM
Hey, just noticed - I've become a "senior" member! Does that mean I'm now more experienced:wink: :devil:

in dancing of course!

Sandy:wink:

Franck
16th-December-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Sandy
Hey, just noticed - I've become a "senior" member! Does that mean I'm now more experienced:wink: :devil: hehe, Sandy!
John S did warn you you would find out *very* soon...
Just look at the number of posts you have made on this forum... :nice:

Welcome to seniority! :wink:

Franck.

Dreadful Scathe
16th-December-2002, 01:59 PM
is there no other titles to aspire too ? When do I get to be 'Senior Smurf' ? :D

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 02:03 PM
As soon as you want. Just ask Franck (nicely) to change your title :D

Steve. BTWU

John S
16th-December-2002, 03:45 PM
Just as long as being a Senior doesn't bring Maturity, it's fine by me.:cheers:

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 03:51 PM
Just as long as being a Senior doesn't bring MaturityWell, if I wasn't BTWU, I'd be a senior member. So you can safely say that it doesn't methinks!!!

:rolleyes:

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
16th-December-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Well, if I wasn't BTWU, I'd be a senior member. So you can safely say that it doesn't methinks!!!

Steve

why are you 'Better than Wet Underwear' anyway ? :)

SwingSwingSwing
16th-December-2002, 03:54 PM
I've only got four posts to go before I become a member.

Well, three now.

SwingSwingSwing
(NASAG - Not as smooth as Gilbert)

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 03:57 PM
why are you 'Better than Wet Underwear' anyway Ummmm. Because it has this nasty tendency to get stuck in between your cheeks??

(Please, no-one reply saying anything about wearing underwear (wet or otherwise) on your head!!)

Steve

John S
16th-December-2002, 04:32 PM
(Please, no-one reply saying anything about wearing underwear (wet or otherwise) on your head!!)

Steve Back again to your dancing in North Wales with Andy, are we, Steve?
:what:

CJ
17th-December-2002, 01:27 AM
Ummmm. Because it has this nasty tendency to get stuck in between your cheeks??

Steve But are we allowed to post replies that say anything about members?:D

TheTramp
17th-December-2002, 01:50 AM
Back again to your dancing in North Wales with Andy, are we, Steve?Oh god. Will I ever live that one down John??
But are we allowed to post replies that say anything about members?Take it away CJ. Ain't no stoppin' you now....

Steve

Sandy
19th-December-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Franck
hehe, Sandy!
Just look at the number of posts you have made on this forum... :nice:

Welcome to seniority! :wink: Aw naw, there was me thinking I had made it to some kind of Ginger Rodgers standard:tears: :tears: When really it means I'm another one who spends far too much time on the forum and not enough on really interesting things like Xmas shopping! Ah well I could be doing much worse things!:devil:

Sandy
19th-December-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by John S
Just as long as being a Senior doesn't bring Maturity, it's fine by me.:cheers: Been thinking about this one John. We have discussed "does size matter" on the forum before, maybe we have discussed age, I don't know and I can't be bothered looking! However, do you think it does???

Personally I don't think it makes any difference. It's the lovely thing about Ceroc, it's ageless. And by the way the dips David H took me through on Tuesday night made me feel like 20 and 7 stone:grin: Yep I know 'dream on' but it proves my point. Any thoughts on this??

Sandy
19th-December-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Franck
hehe, Sandy!
John S did warn you you would find out *very* soon...That's what he meant!! What a disappointment:tears: :tears:

John S
19th-December-2002, 12:17 PM
Sorry you were disappointed, Sandy. Will try harder next time.:wink:

CJ
19th-December-2002, 01:37 PM
Ummmm. Because it has this nasty tendency to get stuck in between your cheeks??

Steve

Which members, senior or otherwise, have given you this experience, Tramp? Or should I ask whose????:wink:

You can tell us, we'll keep it quiet!! Celebrate your birthday with a bang?