PDA

View Full Version : Which Famous Person Would You Luurrve To Dance With??

Donna
15th-July-2005, 03:48 PM
It would be a dream come true if I had the opportunity to dance with the likes of Brendon Cole or Darren Bennett...but who would you love to dance the night away with??

Sparkles
15th-July-2005, 03:51 PM
I think we can all probably guess Minnie's answer to this gem :wink: :cheers:

Minnie M
15th-July-2005, 03:54 PM
I think we can all probably guess Minnie's answer to this gem :wink: :cheers:
:blush: :clap:
wouldn't mind a waltz with Fred Astair, in one of the flowing dresses Ginger wore :drool:

Brendon Cole dance with ALL who asked him last Tuesday - get your local dance organiser to book him, or you you come to Dorking when he comes back (next month I think)

Donna
15th-July-2005, 04:07 PM
Brendon Cole dance with ALL who asked him last Tuesday -
get your local dance organiser to book him

You know that it is a blumin good idea.... will have a word.... :grin: If that doesn't work then that means a trip to dorking doesn't it? ;)

KatieR
15th-July-2005, 04:11 PM
ladies... i give you Australia's latest dance sensation.... Mr Tom Williams...

Donna
15th-July-2005, 04:12 PM
ladies... i give you Australia's latest dance sensation.... Mr Tom Williams...

Er.... who??? :really:

Sparkles
15th-July-2005, 04:14 PM
NOT the one in the white, the other one :rolleyes:

Donna
15th-July-2005, 04:18 PM
NOT the one in the white, the other one :rolleyes:

:rofl: er, i guest that...unless of course he had a sex change...and till calls himself Tom. Ahem.

Purple Sparkler
15th-July-2005, 04:20 PM
Being a frustrated ballet dancer at heart, I would love to be choreographed by Matthew Bourne in a pas de deux with Adam Cooper. Either that or be the Queen in MB's Swan Lake. Or any of his female leads. They're all awesome.

KatieR
15th-July-2005, 04:20 PM
He won the australian equivalent of Strictly Dancing a few months back... I think every woman in Australia had simultaneous heart attacks when he did his final freestyle and took half his clothes off... phew!!!

Donna
15th-July-2005, 04:26 PM
He won the australian equivalent of Strictly Dancing a few months back... I think every woman in Australia had simultaneous heart attacks when he did his final freestyle and took half his clothes off... phew!!!

Really???? :really: and just half his clothes off???? Damn!!! :rolleyes:

filthycute
15th-July-2005, 05:46 PM
Paul Killick!! :clap:

Graham W
16th-July-2005, 01:39 PM
Lilia, but I'd settle for Jodie from SDF...

G

Lucy Locket
16th-July-2005, 01:56 PM
Owen Wilson & Ben Stiller
coz they would be so funny & would probably make it all up & it would be a hoot!!!!

Jive Brummie
16th-July-2005, 04:33 PM
Lilia from SDF...

G

:yeah:

Diane
16th-July-2005, 06:17 PM
Definitely Adam Garcia :drool:

RachD
17th-July-2005, 01:54 PM
wouldn't mind a waltz with Fred Astair, in one of the flowing dresses Ginger wore

I'll be in the queue behind you....

Would love to dance with Derren Brown. Can you imagine - he could hypnotise me so I don't make any wrong moves. :rolleyes:

Donna
18th-July-2005, 09:54 AM
Definitely Adam Garcia :drool:

Blimey....what's he doing with himself these days???? Haven't seen him for ages!!!!

Northants Girly
18th-July-2005, 10:26 AM
Val Kilmer :drool: :drool: :drool:

Donna
18th-July-2005, 10:30 AM
Val Kilmer :drool: :drool: :drool:

Aaahh...but can he dance though??? :grin:

Northants Girly
18th-July-2005, 10:34 AM
Aaahh...but can he dance though??? :grin:Who cares? :whistle:

Donna
18th-July-2005, 10:44 AM
Who cares? :whistle:

:rofl:

Diane
18th-July-2005, 11:27 AM
Blimey....what's he doing with himself these days???? Haven't seen him for ages!!!!

I saw him just last May in 'On the Town' at the Coliseum in London.

he was looking as gorgeous as ever

Just Wiggle
18th-July-2005, 04:17 PM
Got to be Patrick Swayze for me, getting swept round the dance floor by him would be great!

Obviously in the Dirty dancing era.......looking a little worn around the edges of late!

Minnie M
18th-July-2005, 04:20 PM
Got to be Patrick Swayze for me, getting swept round the dance floor by him would be great!

Obviously in the Dirty dancing era.......looking a little worn around the edges of late!

get in the queue :D

BTW as long as he can still dance, I'm not worried how old he looks :drool:

Just Wiggle
18th-July-2005, 04:41 PM
BTW as long as he can still dance, I'm not worried how old he looks

Too true Minnie M!

MartinHarper
18th-July-2005, 05:26 PM
The dancing car from the TV advert. I'm not quite sure how that would work, though.

Also, "Spike" from "Buffy", blues, music something suitably dark.

Gojive
18th-July-2005, 06:53 PM
Jill Halfpenny :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

ducasi
18th-July-2005, 11:02 PM
Cameron Diaz :drool:

Minnie M
18th-July-2005, 11:12 PM
Cameron Diaz :drool:

this is getting silly - isn't this thread "Luurrve To Dance with" :whistle: not smooch :innocent:

filthycute
18th-July-2005, 11:25 PM
When i saw her in The Mask, she sure looked like she could shake her thang :cool:

fc x

ducasi
18th-July-2005, 11:35 PM
When i saw her in The Mask, she sure looked like she could shake her thang :cool: She is just one awesome dancer. Seen her in either of the Charlie's Angels films? :really: :worthy:

While before I started dancing, it'd be "a smooch" (or using the new forum lingo – "a rummage") I'd be after from Ms Diaz, now I'd want to dance with her (first). :waycool:

Minnie M
18th-July-2005, 11:42 PM
........"a smooch" (or using the new forum lingo – "a rummage") ..........
Rummage....... oooo aarrrrr missus ...... that's a lot more than a smooch :whistle: careful now the boss will be sending us upstairs :devil:

ducasi
18th-July-2005, 11:52 PM
Rummage....... oooo aarrrrr missus ...... that's a lot more than a smooch :whistle: careful now the boss will be sending us upstairs :devil: Well I didn't write what I'd really like to do with Cameron... :devil:

(Which, for any moderator reading, would be to take her out to a tea dance, back to meet my parents, and then convey her back to her home in plenty of time for me to get to my home and have a hot chocolate before bedtime at 9pm. :innocent:)

Donna
19th-July-2005, 11:24 AM
I saw him just last May in 'On the Town' at the Coliseum in London.

he was looking as gorgeous as ever

WOWWEEE!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Still looking good as ever!!

Donna
19th-July-2005, 11:29 AM
this is getting silly - isn't this thread "Luurrve To Dance with" :whistle: not smooch :innocent:

Same with every thread really isn't it??? You always get one who slightly changes the subject. Mind you, I agree with Ducasi, Cameron Diaz is naturally a good dancer baring in mind it was a choreographed routine so anybody who is a non-dancer can be made to look good too. Plus, when the camera is at a distance.....it may not even be her at all.....sorry ducasi. :flower:

Donna
19th-July-2005, 11:31 AM
Well I didn't write what I'd really like to do with Cameron... :devil:

(Which, for any moderator reading, would be to take her out to a tea dance, back to meet my parents, and then convey her back to her home in plenty of time for me to get to my home and have a hot chocolate before bedtime at 9pm. :innocent:)

You mean... you'd take her back to your home for that hot chocolate....or is that a coffee??? you :devil:

Purple Sparkler
19th-July-2005, 11:50 AM
You mean... you'd take her back to your home for that hot chocolate....or is that a coffee??? you :devil:

I would have gone with taking her home to look at his etchings...

ducasi
19th-July-2005, 01:19 PM
Same with every thread really isn't it??? You always get one who slightly changes the subject. Wisnae me! Still haven't seen any evidence of Val Kilmer's dancing abilities, for instance. :wink:

Mind you, I agree with Ducasi, Cameron Diaz is naturally a good dancer baring in mind it was a choreographed routine so anybody who is a non-dancer can be made to look good too. Plus, when the camera is at a distance.....it may not even be her at all.....sorry ducasi. :flower: Couldn't the same be said for any movie-star dancer? I assume that Fred Astaire was choreographed in his films – was he just being made to look good?

The up-close dancing we do see Cameron perform makes me think she'd be a plenty good dancer in real life – and even if she isn't, I'd not complain. :innocent:

Just Wiggle
19th-July-2005, 02:24 PM
Thought Fred Astaire choreographed his own routines??? :confused:

ducasi
19th-July-2005, 02:27 PM
I dunno. How about Ginger then – she must have been choreographed by Fred. Was he just making her look good?

ellen24
19th-July-2005, 03:25 PM
Well I would lurrrve to dance with Patrick Swayze! Say no more :yum: :nice:

RachD
19th-July-2005, 03:47 PM

Yes, Fred choreographed his own dancing with some help from his chum Hermes Pan for about 38 years.

Without a good male lead, we just look silly, as would Ginger?

MartinHarper
19th-July-2005, 04:12 PM
I don't see why we have to defend the dancing ability of our choices. There are lots of reasons I might "luuurve" to dance with someone other than how many consecutive spins they can do.

Petal
19th-July-2005, 05:04 PM
Richard Gere, *swoon smilie*

Lou
19th-July-2005, 06:08 PM
Also, "Spike" from "Buffy", blues, music something suitably dark.
Hands off. Spike is mine. And this time I'm not prepared to share. :na:

Lynn
19th-July-2005, 06:21 PM
Hands off. Spike is mine. And this time I'm not prepared to share. :na:Hmm, all those dark, brooding looks and long black leather coat... definitely for a dark corner of a blues room. :innocent:

ToeTrampler
20th-July-2005, 10:42 AM
But I'd keep your avatar away from him if i were you. :really: { :wink: }

KatieR
20th-July-2005, 04:19 PM
But I'd keep your avatar away from him if i were you. :really: { :wink: }

:eek:

Trish
20th-July-2005, 05:02 PM

:yeah:

Donna
5th-August-2005, 12:59 PM
The up-close dancing we do see Cameron perform makes me think she'd be a plenty good dancer in real life – and even if she isn't, I'd not complain. :innocent:

hmmm yeah i'm not convinced. When they keep shooting scenes from the distance during complicated moves it makes me wonder.

Donna
5th-August-2005, 01:02 PM

hey i heard he can dance really well but ain't seen the film yet. J LO is a fab dancer though.

ducasi
5th-August-2005, 01:38 PM
The up-close dancing we do see Cameron perform makes me think she'd be a plenty good dancer in real life – and even if she isn't, I'd not complain. :innocent:hmmm yeah i'm not convinced. When they keep shooting scenes from the distance during complicated moves it makes me wonder.Maybe they want to make sure you can see all the action? :shrug:

I'll have to watch the films again, maybe this weekend. Purely in the interests of research, of course. :whistle:

Donna
5th-August-2005, 01:45 PM
Maybe they want to make sure you can see all the action? :shrug:

I'll have to watch the films again, maybe this weekend. Purely in the interests of research, of course. :whistle:

Nah nah nah...you just want to watch Cameron Diaz shake her so called 'thang'!! :na:

ducasi
5th-August-2005, 02:51 PM
Nah nah nah...you just want to watch Cameron Diaz shake her so called 'thang'!! :na:
And what a 'thang' it is!! :drool:

Donna
5th-August-2005, 04:21 PM
And what a 'thang' it is!! :drool:

TUT TUT TUT!!! :)