PDA

View Full Version : Who was that swinging Polar Bear?

Stuart M
15th-December-2002, 10:14 PM
Anyone know who was in the bear costume (not teddy bear suit, mind!) at the Glasgow party night last night?

I take my hat off to the gent for lasting a full hour in the outfit!

Will
16th-December-2002, 12:52 AM
Wasn't me.

Tiggerbabe
16th-December-2002, 01:43 AM
You sure it was a bloke then Stuart? :wink:

Stuart M
16th-December-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
You sure it was a bloke then Stuart? :wink:
Fair point - bear-sexing is not on my CV (dangerous business too, as I'm sure David Attenburgh (sp?) will tell you :what: ). Although Jayne did say he knew how to do drops properly, must have been smarter than the average bear then :tears:

John S
16th-December-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Although Jayne did say he knew how to do drops properly, must have been smarter than the average bear then :tears:

Bad enough with air-stepping on a crowded dance floor - we don't want any bear-droppings.
:sick:

Dreadful Scathe
16th-December-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by John S

Bad enough with air-stepping on a crowded dance floor - we don't want any bear-droppings.
:sick:

Did he just know the bear minimum of moves ? bearly a good dancer ? his partners just had to grin and bear it ? or did he know more than the bear necessities and forget about his worries and his strife ?

:rolleyes:

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 03:54 PM
I once got a letter from Janie Cronin (who you'll all know after the anniversary party), asking me to 'bare with her'.

I was soooooo shocked!!

Steve

SwingSwingSwing
16th-December-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Will
Wasn't me.

Will, just out of curiosity, how tall are you?

(Sherlock)SwingSwingSwing

Heather
16th-December-2002, 07:09 PM
:D :D It was definitely not Will, I saw him dancing at the same time as the bear!!!!
:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss:

SwingSwingSwing
16th-December-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Heather
:D :D It was definitely not Will, I saw him dancing at the same time as the bear!!!!

Oh well bang goes that theory.

*bang*

SwingSwingSwing

CJ
17th-December-2002, 01:41 AM
Just to let youknow that I know but have been asked not to bear all.

However, if someone guesses correctly, then I shall confirm your suspicions.

Glasgow, male......

Dance Demon
17th-December-2002, 06:59 PM
I know who the bear was. The chap in question has a Zenedine Zedane style haircut. He was later to be found strutting his stuff with members of both sex at a rival dance night. I am informed that he was wearing the bear minimum under the fuzzy suit.

DaveD
17th-December-2002, 08:39 PM
Enough already!! I can't bear any more :na:

Dave

John S
18th-December-2002, 01:01 AM
Is he from Bearsden?:grin:

Dance Demon
18th-December-2002, 08:05 PM
No, I think he's from Paddington, although you might Pooh Pooh that idea!!!!!!!

TheTramp
19th-December-2002, 08:58 AM
This is getting really bad you know. Fur some reason, I'm finding it difficult to take. Isn't there a claws in the contract which says that said bear has to come forward??

Steve

Dance Demon
19th-December-2002, 11:14 AM
maybe we should paws to think before making him come forward,...it might make him a bit grizzly!!!!!!!!!!

Jayne
19th-December-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
maybe we should paws to think before making him come forward,...it might make him a bit grizzly!!!!!!!!!!

so is he a member of the forum??

TheTramp
19th-December-2002, 12:30 PM
Maybe if we give him a big hug, it'll stop him feeling grizzly. Might turn him black and brown though...

Steve

Graham
19th-December-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Jayne

so is he a member of the forum??
I've been told in confidence who it was, so assuming my source is correct, then it is a member of the forum.

CJ
19th-December-2002, 01:45 PM
I know, it gets worse...:rolleyes:

So, should we un-anonamyse him? issa our call ursa his call? (SORRY!) Can we out him against his will?:wink:

Graham
19th-December-2002, 02:13 PM
The haircut description is quite good, actually - here's what Zidane looks like for those who don't know:

CJ
19th-December-2002, 04:57 PM
Our bear has also been likened to Craig Burley bit I never really understood that one.

"Will" he reveal himself or has he laid himself bear once too often recently?

Dance Demon
19th-December-2002, 07:56 PM
Oh I'm sure if we PANDA to his needs he "WILL" come clean, or maybe as it's winter he'll just go into hibernation, and make us wait 'till spring to come out!!!!! :wink: :devil: :devil:

Heather
19th-December-2002, 08:03 PM
:wink: :wink: I know WHO the bear is now!!!!!!:wink: :wink:
WILL he own up soon, or WILL this thread become unBEARably long!!!!

:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss:

CJ
20th-December-2002, 03:36 AM
He "will, I am" sure, make us wait before telling us. Koala's the costume was, (cool as, best I could do.:sorry ) I think it's now time...

Perhaps, we could have the opportunity to vote on his self-revealment. Would he POLAR would he not?

Perhaps he's embarrassed because someone explained to him that Teddy Boys are no longer fashionable in Modern Jive.

Anyway, no news to rupert, so we shall have to wait and see...

william_ceroc
20th-December-2002, 03:41 AM
Think the haircut gave it away yes it was I

My little furry friend may make another appearance again so watch out on the dance floor for those paw prints

wait till I see you G
did hav a ticket for u for the edin xmass party may just giv it away now

Just to let you guys know the dancers at the other party sussed me straight away. they can spot a bad dancer a mile off

Big Merry xmass from ur fav bear

CJ
20th-December-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by william_ceroc
Just to let you guys know the dancers at the other party sussed me straight away. they can spot a bad dancer a mile off

Why does that make real sense??:wink: Wanna answer Lou?:D

Just to assist G: I knew on the day, and 'twasn't him that told me. He did tell everyone else but not me.:what:

Lou
20th-December-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Why does that make real sense??:wink: Wanna answer Lou?:D
I'm sure I don't know what you mean! :grin:

Dance Demon
20th-December-2002, 07:30 PM
Hey william, loved the bear suit but I don't think I got a glimpse at your little furry friend!!!!!!!! in fact Ididn't know you had a wig onat all!!!!:devil: :devil: :wink: :cheers: