PDA

View Full Version : Do men and women look better in the summer ?

stewart38
14th-July-2005, 02:53 PM
Seems now in london at least that we have another beautiful day with temps in the 80s that people look healthier and dress nicer (or dress less !)

Seems today Id marry one girl 3 Iwalked past in the winter its 1 girl in 200 why is that ?

Seems people become more alive in the summer !

Lory
14th-July-2005, 03:06 PM
Seems today I'd marry one girl in 3 I walked past, in the winter it's 1 girl in 200 why is that ?

Cos the sun's in your eyes and the sap's starting to rise! :devil: :whistle: :wink:

stewart38
14th-July-2005, 03:10 PM
Cos the sun's in your eyes and the sap's starting to rise! :devil: :whistle: :wink:

Nothing wrong with my sap :wink:

Just realised I posted this in the social thread :sick:

Rebecca
14th-July-2005, 03:14 PM
Just realised I posted this in the social thread :sick:
Best make it an invitation to a summer BBQ then, where we can all look and feel gr8 :whistle:

Lucy Locket
14th-July-2005, 04:19 PM
Best make it an invitation to a summer BBQ then, where we can all look and feel gr8 :whistle:

BBQ Sunday at Stew's it is

Lynn
14th-July-2005, 04:39 PM
I feel 'prettier' in the summer, not sure if I look any better! I'm not very tall and can get swamped with heavy winter clothes - but I love that I can wear less layers in the summer, pretty summer skirts and sandals etc.

I don't like men walking round with no shirts on though - its OK on the beach, but not on the street please! A nice cool white shirt, looks great though :drool:

stewart38
14th-July-2005, 04:39 PM
BBQ Sunday at Stew's it is

yes all invited

guys no shirts just chest (Andy Mcgregor needs to keep covered,rumours abound re his chest)

girls short skirts only please ,shirts optional