PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas

Sandy
15th-December-2002, 06:10 PM
As I won't be able to attend the Xmas parties I thought I would post a "Merry Xmas" to everyone instead. I am absolutely gutted I won't be able to dance Ceroc after Tuesday till January :tears: :tears: .

Just been to a really good intermediate workshop in Aberdeen - really good moves and excellent company:grin:

MERRY XMAS TO ALL CEROCERS

Sandy:wink:

PS If I was an IT whizz kid like The Tramp I would have attached some snazzy Xmas icon/avatar but don't have any:tears:

TheTramp
15th-December-2002, 06:15 PM
Will this do for you Sandy??? Not an avatar, but I thought it was quite funny :D

Steve

Lisa
16th-December-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Sandy
As I won't be able to attend the Xmas parties I thought I would post a "Merry Xmas" to everyone instead. I am absolutely gutted I won't be able to dance Ceroc after Tuesday till January :tears: :tears: .I'll second that Sandy...MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE. It's a pity you can't make the Aberdeen party -you'll be missed....whose going to hold the mistletoe now? :wink:

You'll have to make up for it in the New Year and go dancing twice as much.

Lisa x

Sandy
16th-December-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Will this do for you Sandy??? Not an avatar, but I thought it was quite funny :D

Steve

Brilliant Steve:grin:

Have a super Xmas:kiss:

Sandy

Sandy
16th-December-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Lisa
I'll second that Sandy...MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE. It's a pity you can't make the Aberdeen party -you'll be missed....whose going to hold the holly now? :wink:

You'll have to make up for it in the New Year and go dancing twice as much.

Lisa x

Don't worry Lisa I will:wink: :wink:

Does mistletoe keep till January???:devil:

Sandy :wink:

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 11:50 AM
Does mistletoe keep till January???More importantly....

Does it keep until the next time I make it up there??? :kiss:

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
16th-December-2002, 02:01 PM

Mistletoe no longer has any effect in January despite my best previous efforts. Don't worry though Steve Ill save a kiss for ya ;).

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 02:05 PM
Oh. Thanks DS. Must be my lucky day.

Do I get a dance too???

Steve

Curtain
18th-December-2002, 12:18 AM
Can I just register my disappointment at not being invited to deejay at this year's Aberdeen Christmas party. It would have been a laugh, but I guess I'm just not popular enough. I'm really cut up about it and to think I bought an outfit in all. I won't do that again in a hurry again.

On a more serious note, I hope you all have a good time on Friday and enjoy the festive season with much merriment and joyful jubilation. See you all on the 7th January!!

p.s. Can I thank those of you who gave me a Christmas card again, it was much appreciated.

p.p.s. I'm really happy that more of you feel able to come up and ask for requests now, it makes my job a lot easier. Cheers everyone!!

CJ
18th-December-2002, 02:41 AM
Get your hairy ass (hopefully not tattooed like mine:rolleyes: ) along and learn to dance ya miserable shower of humbugs!!

Huh. But have a great Christmas in the meantime.

Bill
19th-December-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Curtain

On a more serious note, I hope you all have a good time on Friday and enjoy the festive season with much merriment and joyful jubilation. See you all on the 7th January!!

Cheers Curtain...........have a great Christmas and thanks for a great set on Tuesday - not one bad track all night - so nothing to moan about !!!!

And a very merry Christmas to everyone and a very happy new year. I'm off to Stockport for what should be a fantastic party on Saturday so have fun and see you all in 2003 :cheers: :D :kiss:

Gadget
19th-December-2002, 03:08 PM
This reminded me of Tramp's avitar...

Sandy
20th-December-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Bill

Cheers Curtain...........have a great Christmas and thanks for a great set on Tuesday - not one bad track all night - so nothing to moan about !!!!

I'll second that. It was a great night:grin:

have a fab Xmas

Sandy
20th-December-2002, 10:46 AM
More importantly....

Steve

I'll freeze it or buy plastic, I'm sure there's a way!

TheTramp
20th-December-2002, 11:02 AM
Woohoo. Go Sandy!!

Steve