PDA

View Full Version : Evil confessions thread!

Lory
13th-July-2005, 04:01 PM
Taken From the Chicken Soup for the Soul thread,

Since I am today's Official Forum Evil Demon B***h From Hell, I am going to take it upon myself to give you a big SLAP (and no, you're not supposed to enjoy it).

[/SIZE]

I thought I'd redress the balance of sloppy and slushiness and introduce

Evil confessions thread, you can confess your evil thoughts, doings or plans right here! :devil: :D

Mine..

My Son Adam (14) has been diagnosed with Osgood schlatter's disease, it's a common complaint in 'very active' teens... I've taken him to the NHS hospital and privately and had the same advise, He MUST rest it or it will keep flaring up and giving him jip. :(

So last night, he was in the garden, playing 'keepy uppy' and I reminded him what the 'experts' had said and he said Nahhh this doesn't affect it and carried on :rolleyes: ..[strict voice ON] Adam, i'm warning you! ..... bang bang bang bang, RIGHT, THAT'S IT, DON'T COME COMPLAINING TO ME WHEN IT HURTS AGAIN! [/strict voice OFF] (over half an hour later he stops finally stops) :angry:

3-30 today, I get a phone call, "Mum, can you pleeease come and pick me up. my leg's killing me!" :sad: :flower:

Reply........NO! :angry: (evil mum or what! ):blush:

Purple Sparkler
13th-July-2005, 04:08 PM
My boss came in today and said I should be thinking of doing handover notes, for as and when I find another job.

Part of me wants to help the next poor sod who comes into the job with exhaustive lists of how everything's meant to be done.

The other part of me wants to get a lever arch file and fill it with blank paper, except for the first 9 pages, upon which 8 letters, and a space, will appear. They will read:

G
O
O
D

L
U
C
K

Do I dare? *wishes she didn't need a reference*

Aleks
13th-July-2005, 04:09 PM
My boss came in today and said I should be thinking of doing handover notes, for as and when I find another job.

When I first read this I thought you meant you wre being given the push!
:eek:

Purple Sparkler
13th-July-2005, 04:10 PM
When I first read this I thought you meant you wre being given the push!
:eek:

No, I jumped first. But I don't know quite when I'm leaving. It all depends on my finding another post- and I *really* need to do it before the end of July.

EDIT: But now I've had another, even more evil idea that might actually be doable: I do the exhaustive lists.

I then stick them in the Babel Fish Translator, and translate them into German, and then back into English. And print out the translatomogrified version for the handover file.

LMC
13th-July-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't even need to say that I am just generally being a stroppy over-sensitive mare at the moment do I?

And it's not really a confession because I haven't really been keeping it secret.

and no it's not "that time of the month"

I think my best recent effort was on an internet dating site. I had an e-mail from a guy in Wigan (200 miles away) who is 5 inches shorter than me, 17 years older, had "more than 2" kids living at home, looking for "casual relationship", and stated he was signed off long-term sick. On top of all that the e-mail was incomprehensible. For all those reasons, I didn't answer it.

When he sent me a slapping for not answering his first e-mail, he got the full explanation as outlined above, with the addition of "Get real. And try reading profiles." Damn it felt good :devil:

ducasi
13th-July-2005, 04:16 PM
My Son Adam (14) has been diagnosed with Oscars Slatters disease (sp?), it's a common complaint in 'very active' teens... I had that. I think it's Schlatter, but I'm not sure. (Update: although I'm sure was told it was Oscar ...., turns out it's Osgood Schlatter's Disease.)

I've got to say though, I wasn't a very active teen at all. :rolleyes:

Ob. evil confession: Umm... I'll get back to you...

Lory
13th-July-2005, 04:25 PM
I had that. I think it's Schlatter, but I'm not sure. (Update: although I'm sure was told it was Oscar ...., turns out it's Osgood Schlatter's Disease.)

I've got to say though, I wasn't a very active teen at all. :rolleyes:

Ob. evil confession: Umm... I'll get back to you...
Thanks but Aleks kindly got to me first and I edited it! :)

DianaS
13th-July-2005, 11:29 PM
I "know" a hotshot (okay I've been seeing him for 5 months :blush: ) and without saying any thing showed him the thread that I opened!
He read it all :D and went a shade paler :na:

it felt good :devil:
Reason: he'd complained about my dancing once too often, and said if I didn't improve he wouldn't dance with me...
Nuff said
no more complaints from him me thinks :rofl: