PDA

View Full Version : New Inverness Venue - Help wanted!

Franck
13th-July-2005, 12:46 PM
As our newest venue in Scotland is set to open in September, I am running a couple of Promotional workshops and evening dances on Saturday 23rd and 30th July in Inverness. The idea is to get as many people to pick up the basics ahead of the launch on 1st September.

To promote the Open days, I am planning a 'mini busk' this Saturday in Inverness and would be grateful is a car load or two of dancers could come up and help. We would dance between 2.00pm and 4.00pm in the High Street of Inverness.
I appreciate for most of you it is a long way to go, but any help would be greatly appreciated! :waycool:

For anyone interested in more information on Inverness, here it is:
The regular Thursday class will begin in Inverness as of Thursday 1st September 2005. The venue is the Waterside Hotel, 19 Ness Bank, Inverness IV2 4SF. ( <http://www.thewatersideinverness.com/> ).

We are running two special workshops and dance evening on Saturday 23rd and 30th July. Those workshops will be targeted at complete Beginners and will help you build your confidence for the launch in September. The workshops will run between 2.00pm and 5.00pm on the Saturday afternoon and the cost is £10.00 per person.
The evening class / dance will start at 8.00pm and follow the format of a typical Ceroc class, with Beginners and Revision class followed by Freestyle until 11.00pm. Admission will be £6.00 (including membership) - anyone who attended the afternoon workshop will only have to pay £4.00.

Thanks,

Aleks
13th-July-2005, 01:28 PM
Unfortunately have other (work) plans for this weekend, but will be holidaying 'oop north' over the workshop/party dates and could be persuaded read 'free entry to party' to support these...... :wink:

Petal
13th-July-2005, 02:00 PM
Unfortunately have other (work) plans for this weekend, but will be holidaying 'oop north' over the workshop/party dates and could be persuaded read 'free entry to party' to support these...... :wink:

Yes, i also have other plans for this saturday, but could be persuaded to help out at the workshops/parties if needed. :cool:

Franck
13th-July-2005, 02:59 PM
will be holidaying 'oop north' over the workshop/party dates and could be persuaded read 'free entry to party' to support these...... :wink:That would be great, anyone around on the 23rd / 30th July willing to help at either the workshops or dance the evening in Inverness will of course be my guest! I'm sure with a bit of planning we could make the Saturday nights great parties! :wink:

ducasi
13th-July-2005, 03:05 PM
... a car load or two of dancers could come up and help ... If anyone from the Glasgow area is nuts enough to want to do this, I'll come along for the ride. :nice:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
13th-July-2005, 04:29 PM
Damn damn damn! Why does all the good stuff always happen on saturday afternoons?!? :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Gadget
13th-July-2005, 09:11 PM
:yeah: I was planning to be in that area on the 30/31st - provided I can sneak away, I should be able to make the party. :D

Little Monkey
13th-July-2005, 10:13 PM
I could be persuaded to come up on the 30th, if I got a lift, and could find somewhere to stay over night..... I might be able to persuade a dancing hillwalking friend of mine to go up to Inverness that weekend, dance on Saturday and then go walking on Sunday.........?

LM

Tiggerbabe
14th-July-2005, 02:49 AM
If anyone from the Glasgow area is nuts enough to want to do this, I'll come along for the ride. :nice:
If you can get yourself as far as Perth Ducasi, I'll pick you up on the way. :D

Tiggerbabe
14th-July-2005, 07:50 AM
We would dance between 2.00pm and 4.00pm in the High Street of Inverness.
Any chance it could be a wee bit earlier Franck? :innocent:
Got to get back in time to get all dolled up for Lorna's party :D

drathzel
14th-July-2005, 09:43 AM
I can be free 23rd too if you need me and i can bring thro people in my car! Altho i like aleks' thinking........ :whistle:

ducasi
14th-July-2005, 01:46 PM
If you can get yourself as far as Perth Ducasi, I'll pick you up on the way. :D Thanks, but I think I've just decided I'm going to have the weekend off and do some normal things for a change. Thanks for the offer of the lift anyway Sheena. :flower:

Might make one of the other days though... :nice:

(How's Danielle's driving? :whistle: :eek: :tears:)