PDA

View Full Version : Complaint about Franck

TheTramp
15th-December-2002, 04:29 PM
Mr. Franck Pauly's artifices have been getting a lot of undeserved attention recently. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Franck's particularly satanic form of pharisaism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of pigheaded politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. Who could have guessed that he would arouse inter-ethnic suspicion? To put it another way, how can he be so raving? I don't pretend to know the answer, but I do know that you don't need to look far to see that he is laughing up his sleeve at us. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. Actually, if you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will surely find that ever since Franck decided to smear people of impeccable character and reputation, his consistent, unvarying line has been that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive.

He will hate me for saying this, but it's possible that he doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of philistinism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we set the stage so that my next letter will begin from a new and much higher level of influence. It seems ironic that debate with Franck or a search for common ground is both a fruitless exercise and a suicidal strategy, given that given the amount of misinformation that he is circulating, I must point out that he would have us believe that his demands enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Franck is surrounded by ethically bankrupt sideshow barkers who parrot the same nonsense, which is why he says that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, "They're not in here!"? We must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because he can't fool me. I've met wayward petulant-types before, so I know that I am reminded of the quote, "It looks like his editorials were designed from day one to replace our timeless traditions with his surly ones." This comment is not as flagitious as it seems, because it's our responsibility to reinforce the contentions of all reasonable people and confute those of the most myopic voluptuaries you'll ever see. That's the first step in trying to acknowledge that he desperately wants to be fashionable, and it's the only way to compare, contrast, and identify the connections among different sorts of slaphappy, lousy oligarchism. Franck's outbursts all stem from one, simple, faulty premise -- that uncouth anarchists are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes. Franck is a big fan of interrogation and torture, and deep down in our bones, we all know why.

His maudlin, kissy-pooh, feel-good, touchy-feely pranks are actually quite uncompromising when you look at them a bit closer. And that's where we are right now. He practically breaks his arm patting himself on the back when he says, "It takes courage to go down into the muddy trenches and organize a whispering campaign against me." As if that were something to be proud of. He will intensify or perpetuate boosterism because he possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses wicked astrologers with huffy and uncontrollable rage. As will be discussed in more detail later in this letter, Franck's janissaries all look like Franck, think like Franck, act like Franck, and torment, harry, and persecute anyone who crosses his path, just like Franck does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and service. Ha! Just wait until someone gets hurt as a result of his tricks. Then, more people will agree that the biggest difference between me and Franck is that Franck wants to call for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. I, on the other hand, want to offer true constructive criticism -- listening to the whole issue, recognizing the problems, recognizing what is being done right, and getting involved to help remedy the problem.

Although he wants to use cheap, intemperate propaganda to arouse the passions of garrulous louts, if we fail to present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be, then we have no one to blame but ourselves. His rise to power was not accomplished without a fair amount of backstabbing, skulduggery, and unanticipated and unpredictable reversals of fortune. I've already explained why, but let me add that his hijinks will have consequences -- very serious consequences. And we ought to begin doing something about that. To restate the obvious: If we take Franck's harangues to their logical conclusion, we see that when you least expect it, Franck will take us all on a thoroughly reckless ride into the unknown.

I challenge all of the brutish windbags out there to consider this: There are some slimy boeotians who are demented. There are also some who are immature. Which category does Franck fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both". I indubitably believe that he often starts with a preconceived story and then plugs in supposed "information" in order to create a somewhat believable tale. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that what we have been imparting to him -- or what he has been eliciting from us -- is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge.

Where are the solid statistics that prove that people are pawns to be used and manipulated? I've never seen any. Yet, even when the facts don't fit, he sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that fascism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society.

As we organize our campaigns against hideous psychopaths and formulate responses to their rhetoric, it is critical that we place blame where it belongs -- in the hands of Franck and his acrimonious assistants. Let me mention again that he is trying to perpetuate the myth that his theories won't be used for political retribution. His mission? To sacrifice children on the twin altars of ageism and greed. We must evaluate the tactics he has used against me. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I feel that there is, because if you ever ask Franck to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle, unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed.

Franck's opuscula are not the solution to our problem. They are the problem. I'll give you an example of this, based on my own experience. As you know, if one believes statements like, "Franck can change his lazy ways," one is, in effect, supporting indecent energumens.

Today, we might have let him lay the foundation for some serious mischief. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will take action. How can we trust rapacious, incoherent buffoons who actively conceal their true intentions? We can't. And besides, Franck has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that he talks a lot about isolationism and how wonderful it is. However, he's never actually defined what it means. How can Franck argue for something he's never defined? Franck doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; he wants to ensure you don't put an end to paltry, deluded separatism.

I apologize if what I'm saying sounds painfully obvious, painfully self-evident. However, it is so extremely important that I must truly say it. As my mother used to tell me, "Any correspondence between what Franck says and the truth is purely coincidental." If there's an untold story here, it's that if we don't soon tell him to stop what he's doing, he will proceed with his dim-witted ****-and-bull stories, considerably emboldened by our lack of resistance. We will have tacitly given him our permission to do so. The elasticity of Franck's interpretation of the Bible shields him from having to take a stand for anything morally correct yet politically (spiritually?) unpopular. Sure, it sounds rude. Blame that on bumptious vermin (especially the lewd type). We must get Franck off our back. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to shatter the adage that Franck is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. There is one final irony to my story. Mr. Franck Pauly's recourse to fanaticism as a tactical modality for waging low-intensity warfare has been successful.

Steve

TheTramp
15th-December-2002, 04:31 PM
Did anyone actually read all that???

Complaint generator!! (http://hugin.sigusr1.org/~pakin/complaint ) :D :D :D

Steve

Heather
15th-December-2002, 05:14 PM
:D :D READ it ? I was bored to death with it, after the first paragraph !!! Didn't realise you knew so many words of more than one syllable, let alone use your entire repertoire in one piece of writing!!!! Must print this off and give it as a dictation/ dictionary exercise/ punishment exercise to primary 7 tomorrow!!!!:D :D That's about the best use for it, apart from one other which I'm too much of a lady to mention, but suffice it to say that it may fulfil a useful purpose in the smallest room in the house!! :D :D
:wink:
Heather,
:kiss:

TheTramp
15th-December-2002, 05:24 PM
You mean you read it??

I just generated it, and cut and pasted it.

I didn't actually read it :D

Steve

John S
15th-December-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Heather
:D :D READ it ? I was bored to death with it, after the first paragraph !!!

Right on, Heather, except that I didn't make it to the end of the first paragraph!

Lou
15th-December-2002, 07:11 PM
FROM THE DESK OF THE EVIL HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR:

Performance Appraisal for Mr. Tramp:
Mr. Tramp works behind the scenes. It is important to note that his full capabilities have only been recently discovered. He does the kind of work you don't expect to see today. For completeness I should mention that he handles assignments with unlooked-for creativity. Many employees have indicated that they are eager to comment on his work. His work sets him apart from his peers and a reevaluation of his assignments may be in order. In fact, any division would be lucky to get him to work for them. A reevaluation of his salary is long overdue and many wonder at the extent of his knowledge.

* In Strict Confidence *

http://dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/games/career/html/questions.html

Shuffle
15th-December-2002, 10:15 PM
I don't normally post on here.... but.....

yes I did read the rant...

still flicking thro dictionary.....

Emma
15th-December-2002, 10:49 PM
See, I couldn't read it, cos there wasn't a conclusion to tell me what it had said after the first line.

But broadly, I agree. Probably.

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 01:29 AM
I agree with you Emma. Probably :D

Lou. If you wanna forward that to my boss, I'd be most grateful!!

Steve

Franck
16th-December-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Emma
But broadly, I agree. Probably. Well, Tramp! Thank for you almost giving me a heart-attack... :wink:
I especially enjoyed that bit:
Today, we might have let him lay the foundation for some serious mischief. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will take action. ... and Emma, how could you??? :sad: :D

Franck.

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 01:47 AM
Oh god.

Don't say that you read it all too Franck! :D

I thought that no-one ever read complaint letters!!

I liked the bit that came after that....

How can we trust rapacious, incoherent buffoons who actively conceal their true intentions?

Steve

Wendy
16th-December-2002, 01:48 AM
Dear Trampy

Are you :

A Pissed
B Depressed
C Frustrated
D Jealous
E Other (if so, please state)

Wx

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 01:49 AM
Dear Wendy

E. Happy.

Had a really good nights dancing tonight :D

Ask me that question again after work tomorrow, and the answer will probably be significantly different!

Steve

Wendy
16th-December-2002, 01:55 AM
What was the point of that thread ?

Wx

Franck
16th-December-2002, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I liked the bit that came after that.... Well... :sorry I was hoping to deflect attention from that bit :nice:
Too close to the truth, if you ask me (and others...) :wink:

And yes, I read it all, and thoroughly enjoyed it... It is a brilliant piece of 'bad' prose!

Franck.

P.S. If I may make a short statement...
I would like to say that I feel very touched and privileged that you feel comfortable enough to express your complaint(s). :D

Franck
16th-December-2002, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Wendy
What was the point of that thread ?I guess just a bit of harmless fun! :nice:

Franck.

Wendy
16th-December-2002, 02:00 AM
I'd like to hear what The Tramp has to say ....

Wx

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 02:00 AM
Point??

Do threads need a point?

Okie, if a point was needed, I suppose that it might have been put up for amusement. I came across the site that generated the complaint while surfing, and found it a little amusing. And hence thought that others might too. It appears that Franck did...!

Chit Chat:
Talk about anything not related to dancing... Have fun, it's your Forum!Steve

Wendy
16th-December-2002, 02:04 AM
Words = air
Air = nothing, then ???

Wx

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 02:09 AM
Wendy

If I've managed to offend you with posting this thread, then I'm truly sorry. I'm not quite sure why you would feel so offended, except in defence of Franck, an admirable gesture indeed.

By posting where it came from at the end, along with several smilies, I intended to make it perfectly clear that it was merely jest. Indeed, in all my dealings with Franck, I have found him to be an excellent chap, and I judged (correctly it appears), that he would be amused by it.

If you are offended by the time taken to read through the post, then again, I do apologise. When reading it myself, I found it amusing for the selfsame reason that Franck did - it is quite a brilliant bit of bad prose.

Anyhow, once again may I offer my apologies. It was not meant to offend, merely to provide some harmless entertainment.

Steve

Wendy
16th-December-2002, 02:12 AM
Not offended, sweet Tramp. Just intrigued....

Wx

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 02:15 AM
Hey.

Gotta find something to do to pass a long, boring Sunday afternoon.

Why don't people have tea dances anymore??

:D

Steve

Wendy
16th-December-2002, 02:21 AM
I would love to go to tea dances but don't know how to dance like that....

Wendy
16th-December-2002, 02:22 AM
But I thought you were bored Monday to Friday... add Sunday and that makes a lot of bored... why ?????

Wx

TheTramp
16th-December-2002, 10:27 AM
Cos I like to be active and doing things.

Although, I wasn't really bored yesterday. Just chillin' out with nothing too specific to do. Was nice. Can't remember the last time I was actually at home for a weekend!!

Steve

Emma
16th-December-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Franck
:sad: :D

Oh Dear: just joshing, M. Pauly. Cheer up! :kiss:

Franck
16th-December-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Emma
Oh Dear: just joshing, M. Pauly. Cheer up! :kiss: Thanks Emma, but I was fine about it.
My combination of smilies :sad: :D was meant to convey a mocking pout (or something like that), it serves me well in real life, but obviously does not translate so easily online :nice:

Franck.
:kiss:

Will
17th-December-2002, 12:22 AM
Franck,

I hear that you're not very well at the moment, I therefore missed out on your Monday night class again tonight. You'd better come back soon before your venues get over-run with Sassanacks like me. :wink:

Get well soon...

Graham
17th-December-2002, 01:02 AM
The rapacious incoherent buffoon was merely actively concealing his true intention (to avoid some Sassenach he'd heard was visiting) :wink:

TheTramp
17th-December-2002, 01:05 AM
Yeah.

I bet that's true Graham.....

Will, you should write a complaint letter about him :D

Steve

Graham
17th-December-2002, 01:05 AM
Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Mr. Steve Lampert would waste everyone else's time. And now that he has, we must unequivocally reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from Steve's memoranda. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, to believe that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to Steve's demands is to deceive ourselves. You might object to my claim that he will stop at nothing to get his way. But bear in mind that if he wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Steve has commented that his treatises are not worth getting outraged about. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that his disquisitions manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: perpetuate inaccurate and dangerous beliefs about male-female relationships. Phase two: pass off all sorts of wrongheaded and obviously catty stuff on others as a so-called "inner experience".

Although sappy traitors all over the country are now having an absolute field day with their new-found freedoms supposedly granted by Steve's editorials, Steve has, at times, called me "scornful" or "spineless". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to provide the worst classes of amoral, ribald so-called experts there are with an irresistible temptation to base racial definitions on lineage, phrenological characteristics, skin hue, and religion. I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, he is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore!

Is it not positively the distinguishing feature of Steve's complaints to reward mediocrity? If Steve wants to pit people against each other, fine. Just don't make me develop a subconscious death wish while he's at it. Just because you can do something does not mean it's okay to do it. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: It is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by vulgar psychopaths. Ask yourself: Is he just trying to divert attention from his unprovoked aggression? I bet you'll answer the same way that I did, because we both know that Steve's janissaries often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say, so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to reinforce what is best in people.

TheTramp
17th-December-2002, 01:09 AM
First, to believe that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to Steve's demands is to deceive ourselvesActually, you'd better believe this one.....

Steve :devil:

Franck
17th-December-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Graham
The rapacious incoherent buffoon was merely actively concealing his true intention (to avoid some Sassenach he'd heard was visiting) :wink: Dash... rumbled :nice:
I simply could not face the competition...
All the women were raving on and on about Will after Monday / Wednesday and Saturday... I could not have faced the humiliation...
So instead, I hatched a dastardly plot, and sent Obi to teach in my place!
*cackles madly*

Well *would cackle madly if I had a voice to do so :( *

Franck.

TheTramp
17th-December-2002, 01:48 AM
Poor Franck....

Hope you're better soon mate!

Steve

Curtain
17th-December-2002, 06:53 AM
Dear The Tramp,

I hate to be a pedant, but what the hell was that so called rant all about. I might be an imbecile, but it seems to me that that whole episode was beyond comprehension.

Perhaps you were feeling slightly odd when you wrote it, but as pieces of writing go it was beyond the obvious. If it were given a mark for taste and grammatical sense it would receive none. I don't pretend to be knowledgeable in these matters, however if anyone understood what you were trying to say I'd either accuse them of lying or berate them for being off their trolley. My posts tend to betray my thoughts more often that not and members of the audience shouldn't be fooled into thinking I'm being righteous in this little rebut.

However, in future, can I ask you to be more precise in your accusations and mindless rhetoric. No doubt, it would help me as well as countless others. Don't be ashamed of being different; just make sure "the people" can understand first. Cheers!!

Yours confused
Curtain