PDA

View Full Version : No Jive Bar this week!

Bex
12th-July-2005, 01:37 PM
Hi All,

Just spoken to Dave Bradley and heard that there will be no Jive Bar this week due to the police not giving access yet to Tavistock Place - please spread the word to avoid wasted journeys!

Thanks,
Bex

Will
12th-July-2005, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Bex. That's saved me a journey.

DaveD
12th-July-2005, 09:27 PM
Ashton's or Clapham tomorrow then? Looks like Clapham's easier to get to from Victoria where my hotel is.

Is Ashton's worth the trip?

Dave

Lory
13th-July-2005, 08:35 AM
Is Ashton's worth the trip?

Yes :nice:

Zebra Woman
13th-July-2005, 08:44 AM
Yes! :D

Doc Iain
13th-July-2005, 04:44 PM
There is a party night on in clapham though.....anyone other than george and I going??
late opening and all sorts...and a fab latin stylee coreographed (hmm now is that the right spelling??) routine!

DaveD
14th-July-2005, 09:07 PM
Yes :nice:

Hi Lory, thanks for the advice - it definitely was worth the trip, and thanks for the dance :flower: Sorry to bunk out early but 5am start combined with tropical temperatures and the prospect of a longish trip back to the hotel (visions of falling asleep and ending up in Stamford wherever that is) took its toll. (Also not used to mid week CEROC nights going on past 10:30 - didn't pace myself!)

It was good to add another venue to my "places to go list" for future business trips and to meeting up with new forumites as well as friendly faces from previous sorties to the Jive Bar.

Now, when can I wangle another trip..... :grin: