PDA

View Full Version : Melanie's workshop

Lindsay
10th-July-2005, 07:43 PM
Had a great day at Melanie's style workshop (ladies only) today. . .
Anyone else have sore hips or is it just me?
:clap:

Jive Brummie
10th-July-2005, 08:21 PM

Nah.... I don't. :whistle:

:worthy: Well done FC :worthy:

J x x

Jennifer
10th-July-2005, 08:31 PM
No pain yet Lindsay but there is always tomorrow!

Thanks Melanie for a good workshop and a fun day :clap: Let's have more like it. The DJ did ok too :grin:

Peaches
10th-July-2005, 09:23 PM
Had a great afternoon no pain yet. Well done Melanie and the rather cute DJ. :worthy:

Heather
11th-July-2005, 08:10 AM
Thanks Melanie for a good workshop and a fun day :clap: Let's have more like it. The DJ did ok too :grin:

Had a great time yesterday at Melanie's 'Ladies Only' workshop !!
Totally agree with Jennifer, let's have more like it! A good work- out for the legs and hips! :wink: Not sore today either ( surprisingly) .
Boys - if the girls try out what they have learned, you are in for a treat ( provided of course that you give them a chance )
Melanie, are you taking bookings for the next one? :wink: :worthy:

:kiss: :hug:
Heather,
xx

Piglet
11th-July-2005, 12:21 PM
Absolutely great value for the money, great fun and lots for me to go away and practise with. Thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon, well done Melanie for all your hard work, it was very much appreciated. Here's hoping I can do it justice.

My hips are fine - but maybe some ladies managed to go lower than me- I need more practise! My waist feels different though - not achey, just pleasantly worked on. :clap: :grin:

Aleks
11th-July-2005, 12:26 PM
Can I be 'invited' next time please?

BeeBee
11th-July-2005, 12:56 PM

I had a fab time - Melanie the class was fun fun fun - thanks a lot! :clap: The old hips aint what they used to be though :rolleyes: , and I have a 'slight awareness' to remind me of the steps we did, but it was worth it!!
And I never knew walking 'smoothly' could be so difficult :D !! I really enjoyed meeting you girls too, and being able to have a natter in the sunshine . . . whens the next one going to be?!

cheers Melanie :clap: :flower:

Linda

BeeBee
11th-July-2005, 12:59 PM
The DJ did ok too :grin:

Yeah James had a big smile on his face for most of the class :D :grin: what must that wiggling and strutting have looked like from his vantage point?!! :what: :rofl: :rofl:

Petal
11th-July-2005, 01:24 PM

Surprisingly, i feel better today than i did at one point during the class when my thigh muscles were objecting to the "almost sitting" move. :clap:

Hope they guys give us a chance to show what were learned.

Maybe James should do a "men only" workshop.

ducasi
11th-July-2005, 02:10 PM
Maybe James should do a "men only" workshop. I'd go to that! :nice:

Just not sure if many other men would (c.f. Melanie's comments on "solo stuff" for men, here. (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=132596&postcount=5))

filthycute
11th-July-2005, 06:14 PM
Surprisingly, i feel better today than i did at one point during the class when my thigh muscles were objecting to the "almost sitting" move. :clap:

Hope they guys give us a chance to show what were learned.

Maybe James should do a "men only" workshop.

Now there's an idea :whistle: ...

As for the smiling.....well, who wouldn't? :wink: :clap: