PDA

View Full Version : Fight Club

El Salsero Gringo
9th-July-2005, 10:23 AM
The Rules:

1. You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2. You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.
3. If someone says "stop", goes limp, or taps out the fight is over.
4. Only two guys to a fight.
5. One fight at a time.
6. No shirts, no shoes.
7. Fights will go on as long as they have to.
8. If this is your first post in FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

Who's up for it?

LMC
9th-July-2005, 10:40 AM
The popcorn concession is MINE, MINE I tell you.

Looks like I might need to hire though

Minnie M
9th-July-2005, 04:11 PM
...Who's up for it?
Ony if I can fight with Brad Pitt :blush:

Baruch
9th-July-2005, 10:34 PM
OK, I'm up for it. [Throws discarded shirt & shoes at ESG]

Purple Sparkler
9th-July-2005, 11:56 PM
OK, I'm up for it. [Throws discarded shirt & shoes at ESG]

*nicks some toffee popcorn from NewKid*

So, is it Baruch vs. ESG then? Since TECHNICALLY the first post, by ESG, was in fact his first post in Fight Club so he HAS to fight.

*waits expectantly to catch ESG's shirt and shoes and hide them :devil: *

And personally, Minnie, I'd rather fight with Edward Norton than Brad Pitt. Is that wrong?

El Salsero Gringo
10th-July-2005, 12:54 AM
*waits expectantly to catch ESG's shirt and shoes and hide them :devil: *You want my shirt and shoes? Look, you only have to ask...

(strips to waist)

Right Baruch, you're on!

[Slap]
[punch]
[kick]
[body-slam] (ooff)
[knee to groin] (ouch!)
[slams head to floor] (ungh)
[throws into wall on opposite side of room]
[ESG taps out] "OK, I submit!"
[Through mouthfull of blood]"You win!".

Good fight. Thank you. (spits out virtual broken tooth.) Beats sitting on a sofa any day.

Who's up next?

Baruch
10th-July-2005, 01:25 AM
[ESG taps out] "OK, I submit!"
[Through mouthfull of blood]"You win!".

Good fight. Thank you. (spits out virtual broken tooth.) Beats sitting on a sofa any day.
That's the most painless fight I've ever had! Of course, it must be followed by a virtual beer :cheers:

Minnie M
10th-July-2005, 02:57 AM
........And personally, Minnie, I'd rather fight with Edward Norton than Brad Pitt. Is that wrong?
not wrong, i'd rather not share any way - we could make up a foursome (mind you Ed's a bit cute too :blush: ) - or there is always Meat Loaf :whistle:

El Salsero Gringo
10th-July-2005, 03:20 AM
not wrong, i'd rather not share any way - we could make up a foursome (mind you Ed's a bit cute too :blush: ) - or there is always Meat Loaf :whistle:Ladies, please - if you want to gossip about movie stars, go sit on someone's sofa. This is fight club. So unless you're about to set to it....

(Of course, if you are about to set to it, you're welcome to stay, and I'll provide the mud.)

Minnie M
10th-July-2005, 10:23 AM
Ladies, please - if you want to gossip about movie stars, go sit on someone's sofa. This is fight club. So unless you're about to set to it....
(Of course, if you are about to set to it, you're welcome to stay, and I'll provide the mud.)

Well there is fighting and there is fighting, the Fight Club stars are worth fighting over :whistle:

Feelingpink
10th-July-2005, 10:54 AM
Ladies, please - if you want to gossip about movie stars, go sit on someone's sofa. This is fight club. So unless you're about to set to it....

(Of course, if you are about to set to it, you're welcome to stay, and I'll provide the mud.)You've seen too many Lynx ads!

Purple Sparkler
10th-July-2005, 02:20 PM

Mud? Surely you mean...

*strips down to swimming costume*
*slicks hair down and puts on swimming cap*
*climbs into the vat of jelly*
C'mon Minnie- FOOD FIGHT!
*starts throwing jelly at Minnie*

El Salsero Gringo
10th-July-2005, 02:23 PM
Mud? Surely you mean...

*strips down to swimming costume*
*slicks hair down and puts on swimming cap*
*climbs into the vat of jelly*
C'mon Minnie- FOOD FIGHT!
*starts throwing jelly at Minnie*I'm not fussed either way, as long as I get the video rights in perpetuity.

Minnie M
10th-July-2005, 02:33 PM
C'mon Minnie- FOOD FIGHT!../snip/...*starts throwing jelly at Minnie*
Yum raspberry jelly - woops didn't mean to lick you :whistle: better change that to lime jelly :sick:

Purple Sparkler
11th-July-2005, 09:47 AM
Yum raspberry jelly - woops didn't mean to lick you :whistle: better change that to lime jelly :sick:

*throws lime jelly at Minnie as this IS supposed to be a fight- though I'm sure ESG wouldn't object to a lick-fest ;) *
*licks lime jelly off fingers with innocent expression on face*
*wonders how long it'll be before this thread gets sent upstairs if she doesn't keep fighting Minnie instead of licking jelly off herself*

David Bailey
11th-July-2005, 09:56 AM
*throws lime jelly at Minnie as this IS supposed to be a fight- though I'm sure ESG wouldn't object to a lick-fest ;) *
I'd pay extra for that :)

*licks lime jelly off fingers with innocent expression on face*
*wonders how long it'll be before this thread gets sent upstairs if she doesn't keep fighting Minnie instead of licking jelly off herself*
Wa-hey... :grin:

Me, I'm just waiting for Drathzel to make a comment about what lime jelly tastes like :whistle:

Purple Sparkler
11th-July-2005, 10:01 AM
*decides to up the ante a little*
*pours some vodka-and-lime jelly into the vat*
Yummmmm...