PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh!

TheTramp
14th-December-2002, 01:18 PM
So then, apart from Lisa losing all her clothes (!) (I gather she's got them all back now though) :D

Did anyone else suffer at all yesterday (Friday 13th)?

Steve

Tiggerbabe
14th-December-2002, 04:12 PM
Well! Was at my works Christmas party yesterday and the poor DJ had lost his ability to speak in a language that anyone in the assembled party could understand - oh and someone had stolen all of his decent cds.........:tears: :tears:

Gadget
14th-December-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Did anyone else suffer at all yesterday (Friday 13th)?
I managed to run into the side of someone on a roundabout while driving home from work. Crumpled the front wing a little bit, but their car needed towed away - not that bad for me, but I'm sure that they were cursing the 13th. {They admitted full responsability}

Dreadful Scathe
14th-December-2002, 09:46 PM
I went to see 'Die Another Day' and it has to be the worst Bond film ever. He has an invisible car, survives a direct attack by a killer satellite, surfs easily through a massive tsunami, ...he also apparantly survives 14 months of capture,imprisonment and torture with no loss of muscle tone and the main bad guy has his dna replaced.

yes, this was all in the film.

It was quite funny to see that although Halle Berry looked good n a bikini she is absolutely hopeless at running or anything resembling an action sequence - she aint no Michelle Yeoh thats for sure :).

TheTramp
14th-December-2002, 10:26 PM
He has an invisible car, survives a direct attack by a killer satellite, surfs easily through a massive tsunami, ...he also apparantly survives 14 months of capture,imprisonment and torture with no loss of muscle tone and the main bad guy has his dna replaced.Ah. One of those films that has it's roots based firmly in reality then? :D

Steve

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
15th-December-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
I went to see 'Die Another Day' and it has to be the worst Bond film ever.

Totally- that surfing fiasco was especially ridiculous! When it pushes the boundaries of reality to that degree, it spoils my enjoyment.

TheTramp
15th-December-2002, 04:14 PM
Hey. It IS James Bond though. I thought that he could do anything!!

Steve

Heather
15th-December-2002, 04:45 PM
:D :D I bet he can spell !!!!:wink: :wink:
:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss:

TheTramp
15th-December-2002, 04:57 PM
Did I make another mistake then Heather??

It's not a spelling mistake. Honest. It's a typo *thwaps the typist*

Steve

Heather
15th-December-2002, 05:03 PM
:D :D Not directed at you , at all !!!!
By the way, what does B.T.W.U stand for ?
:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss:

TheTramp
15th-December-2002, 05:07 PM
Well, in a series of PMs with Wendy, she suggested that I should keep practising (dancing), and one day, I might aspire to become BTC.

I thought that was way beyond me. So, scaling it down a little, I thought I'd aim for BTWU.

Better than washing up. :D :rolleyes:

Steve