PDA

View Full Version : Competition video clip

eastmanjohn
6th-July-2005, 08:30 PM
We had our annual local competition in Bristol last week. Congratulations to the winners Simon Bowker and Keeley Chambers and thanks to everyone who took part. If you want to watch a video clip of the winners check out the link below.

www.cliftonleroc.co.uk (http://www.cliftonleroc.co.uk)

Minnie M
7th-July-2005, 12:11 AM
Excellent Video - very impressive and over 10mins long !!!!
:worthy: :yeah: :clap:

eastmanjohn
8th-July-2005, 02:11 PM
Excellent Video - very impressive and over 10mins long !!!!
:worthy: :yeah: :clap:
Thanks for the vote of confidence. We had a great time that evening. I should thank Martin House who actually took the video.

Chicklet
8th-July-2005, 02:42 PM
purist pedant black mark to the DJ for using a re-recording :what: of Do You Love Me without the false ending :devil:

but good stuff!

and am I imagining it or were we seeing nice WCy style floor feet on couple no 7?

ElaineB
8th-July-2005, 03:06 PM
purist pedant black mark to the DJ for using a re-recording :what: of Do You Love Me without the false ending :devil:

but good stuff!

and am I imagining it or were we seeing nice WCy style floor feet on couple no 7?

Yup!! That is Simon Bowker and his partner Keeley and I understand they are learning WCS. They also won the Advanced Section in Brighton...............very talented dancers! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Donna
8th-July-2005, 04:31 PM
Yup!! That is Simon Bowker and his partner Keeley and I understand they are learning WCS. They also won the Advanced Section in Brighton...............very talented dancers! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

you can tell they have done WCS. Anyone who has WCS are normally very good at jiving.

Graham W
12th-July-2005, 10:30 AM
U may see Lyndsey (the lively one), my comp partner in London this weds, maybe say 'hi',...

G