PDA

View Full Version : Dreamin' about the forum

JoC
6th-July-2005, 06:39 PM
Been meaning to post this one all day...

It's finally happened, the forum has now officially begun to invade my dreams. I hope I can safely believe that I am among friends and that I can tell you anything, so without boring you with the details...

I was chatting away to DavidJames in a room of 'guitar-users' ( :confused: ), then as more forumites started to arrive I got a very uncomfortable about the collective 'mood' in the room and decided to leave. The forumite ladies were wearing basques ( I can't name names there :whistle: ). Then I got in a lift that descended way too fast.

Help! See what the mushroom thread has done to me!? I must never go upstairs again. :what:

Has anyone else been afflicted in this manner or is it just me? All I can say is it's been a tough week and as it was a dream and therefore involuntary, I claim no responsibility. ;)

Tiggerbabe
6th-July-2005, 07:10 PM
The forumite ladies were wearing basques
what colour? :wink: :whistle:

David Bailey
6th-July-2005, 08:08 PM
I was chatting away to DavidJames in a room of 'guitar-users' ( :confused: ),
:eek: Was I being witty, urbane and charming?
Or was I talking about cut-and-paste? :blush:

under par
6th-July-2005, 11:40 PM
Cut and pasty. I'm sure it was cute and pastry.......GOD I'm hungry!!

Northants Girly
6th-July-2005, 11:54 PM
I had a dream about a forum member last night . . . . well, it was a sort of premonition . . . . . it was about a newish high profile member and it was something to do with their name . . . . .

angelique
7th-July-2005, 12:26 AM
Cut and pasty. I'm sure it was cute and pastry.......GOD I'm hungry!!

:rofl: :rofl:
two words....typical man! :kiss:

Zebra Woman
7th-July-2005, 09:54 AM
I had a terrible Forum nightmare a few months ago...

I had a dream that a new member called 'SIMBA' had joined the Forum. :eek:

And he was very keen to meet me in person ! :eek: :really: :tears: :sick:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
7th-July-2005, 10:22 AM
what colour? :wink: :whistle:
:yeah: And how did my hair look? :rofl:

JoC
7th-July-2005, 01:28 PM
:eek: Was I being witty, urbane and charming?
Or was I talking about cut-and-paste? :blush:
I was fascinated of course (don't mind me, I'm just a cheeky twit). I'm sure you'll be happy to know that you got to stay in the room with all the basqu-ed (I caught a glimpse of red Sheena, and Ash...everyone's hair was big eighties shaggy perm style) ladeez. :rofl:

Aw help :tears:

Anyway I've moved on now, last night I was dancing with Franck, except I'd had one glass of wine and was rubbish so I sat on the floor and a woman sent her child over to me with some Alkaseltzer because she thought I was blootered. (One glass of wine, probably not far from reality there... :o )

Anyway enough of my nonsense, Northants Girly, you gonna spill the beans? It's a dream, you can't help it! (I maintain that defence anyway :D ).

Northants Girly
7th-July-2005, 01:39 PM
Anyway enough of my nonsense, Northants Girly, you gonna spill the beans? It's a dream, you can't help it! (I maintain that defence anyway :D ).Mmmmm . . it was abit too wierd. It wasn't about a male forumite but a female one and that's all I'm saying. :innocent:
Except that I may be able to tell you more after Saturday :whistle:

JoC
7th-July-2005, 04:57 PM
Ah...

(just discovered that a post has to contain at least 5 characters upon trying to make a 2 character posting.)

Let us know if you have the gift next week then!