PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Chef!

Lou
5th-July-2005, 06:58 AM
Many Happy Returns, Laurence! :D Hope you're having a fine day. :clap:

fletch
5th-July-2005, 07:29 AM
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :flower:

Minnie M
5th-July-2005, 08:01 AM
Have a wonderful day

big hugs :hug:

MM :flower:

Lory
5th-July-2005, 08:45 AM
:flower: Happy Birthday Laurence :flower:

Mary
5th-July-2005, 08:46 AM
Happy Birthday Laurence - hope you have a great day and lots of lovely dances. :hug: :hug:

M

Lounge Lizard
5th-July-2005, 09:08 AM
Happy Birthday Laurence - hope you have a great day
peter

Lynn
5th-July-2005, 09:42 AM
Happy Birthday Laurence! :flower:

Hope you have a fabby day!

Lynn :hug:

Bigger Andy
5th-July-2005, 09:50 AM
Many happy returns, Laurence !

Hope you cook up something special !

Have a great day !

:cheers:

Andy McGregor
5th-July-2005, 10:14 AM
Happy birthday to one of the nicest guys on the dance scene :hug:

jivecat
5th-July-2005, 10:56 AM
Happy Birthday, Chef. Hope to have a dance with you again soon.

x jivecat.

Rhythm King
5th-July-2005, 12:30 PM
Many Happy Returns!

Perhaps you'll get some new trousers... or may be a gym membership so you can train for doing aerials with Trampy :wink:

R-K :cheers:

under par
5th-July-2005, 12:56 PM
Laurence hope you have a very happy birthday. :cheers:

Dancing anywhere tonight?

Have great time whatever you do! :yeah:

ElaineB
5th-July-2005, 01:02 PM
Happy Birthday Laurence - I hope you have a very special day!!

Elaine :hug:

Funky Si
5th-July-2005, 03:52 PM
Happy Birthday mate!!

Hope you have a good 'un and when are we going to see you back down at Canterbury then eh?!!!

Funky Si :nice:

Sparkles
5th-July-2005, 04:09 PM
Happy Birthday! :flower:

S. x

David Franklin
5th-July-2005, 04:16 PM
Happy Birthday Laurence!

:cheers: :cheers:

Chef
5th-July-2005, 04:39 PM
Hello Everyone.

I just hit the "new posts" button instead of just trawling the let's talk about dance section and found your birthday wishes.

Thank you so much to all of you. Here are some specific messages though.

Andy - I don't care how much you flatter me. I am not going to do that ever again. It is disgusting and it tastes awful - a bit like mushrooms.

Mr King - I do hope I get another pair of trousers for my birthday as my pair are showing signs of wear after five years of use, five nights a week. Quite frankly having one pair, "freshening" them up in the tumble dryer but only actually washing them once a fortnight really isn't good enough. I don't think that I will be going to the gym to lift Trampy - I found a peice of kryptonite in my tousers pocket and now I have gotten rid of it I feel much better.

Funky Si - I promise to make a special effort to get to Canterbury as soon as I can. Our last meeting with you and the deligthful Kristen was far too brief.

Elaine and Lou - Look out for Commis Chef (Dawn) and me down at Bristol on Aug 13th. Dawn doesn't know it yet but I will try and get her to Bristol for a bit of dancing and sightseeing around my university town.

Mr Par - Not dancing anywhere tonight as I am being taken to the cinema but I have got tickets for a "Jive Aces" dance at Uckfield this saturday - should be fab.

Fletch - I hope we meet up some day. I had so much fun playing to the music with you at Southport.

Peter - We are going to have so much fun in Antigua.

Lynn - I have a cunning plan that I will have to PM you about.

David, Sparkles, Mary, Bigger Andy, Jivecat - Thank you very much.

Best wishes

Laurence Powling

Sheepman
5th-July-2005, 05:41 PM
Happy Birthday Laurence!
You know you can't leave us in suspense like that! What film did you see? Was it any good? I hope you had a great night. (I'm kind of assuming you won't get a look here until tomorrow now.)

Greg

Swinging bee
5th-July-2005, 07:38 PM
Laurence,
Happy Birthday!
J & L

angelique
5th-July-2005, 10:21 PM
:flower:

Hope its not to late to say

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY

is it 21 or 22 this year?? :cheers: :kiss:

Chef
5th-July-2005, 11:47 PM
I am back. I had to wrap up the last post sharpish as my boss was chatting to me over the monitor and I wanted to get the post done and get logged off the forum before he walked around to my side of the monitor. :eek:

To continue.

Sheepy - I saw War of the Worlds. Great special effects but lots of strange things happening like how come they find the ONLY car that works AND it has a full tank of gas. They turn up at the house of some people that have gone away for the weekend but all the house lights are on. I couldn't manage to suspend my disbelief enough.

Lory - I still want to see you in that red plastic bra with the sharp points. I don't think that I am going to forget about that one in a hurry.

Minnie Mouse - Thank you for my birthday wishes but many more best wishes and thanks to you for your "lyndalist" which has allowed me to get further afield to great dances over the last four years.

John and Linda Ford - Thank you for what is now the undisputed highlight of my dancing month - the swing and blues room at Bookham. Great tunes and with John Miller you limit the numbers by taking bookings up to a set number. Great music without the crowding, bumping and kicking of other places.

Angelique - Thank you for your wishes but I must apologise for not being able to place you - sorry. Please introduce yourself if our paths cross again.

Many thanks to you all.

Laurence

angelique
5th-July-2005, 11:52 PM
S'ok Chef I have that effect most of the time.
Once met then instantly forgotten....must have one of those faces :tears:

Best Wishes anyway!

<~~~~skulks away to cupboard space and becomes invisible again :blush: