PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Forum Addict Are You?

Dazzle
3rd-July-2005, 07:02 PM
OK OK , so I spotted this on a US Web Forum, but what kind of Forum Addict are you and would you take it this far Franck? Maybe you could earn some extra cash from sales to ensure this excellent forum never fades or fills the servers!

Minnie M
3rd-July-2005, 07:26 PM
I think the T-Shirts a bit OTT, the sparkly wrist bands were great, they also had Ceroc printed on them. I loved the colour too, but they should be orange if Franck to follow the idea and removable, I had to cut mine off.

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
3rd-July-2005, 08:35 PM
I would wear Ceroc merchandise with pride :D ...and to show off :whistle: But I wouldn't be rushing out to buy a forum T-Shirt, I think that is taking it too far!

drathzel
3rd-July-2005, 08:46 PM
You can buy ceroc merchandise however its not forum merchandise! :tears:

Andy McGregor
4th-July-2005, 12:25 AM
As some people will remember, we did 'sters shirts a couple of years ago. And the girls seemed to compete to see who could add the most sequins/glitter. Only ChrisA didn't like them because they weren't black print on the inside of a black t-shirt in a dark room.

Divissima
5th-July-2005, 07:33 PM
As some people will remember, we did 'sters shirts a couple of years ago. I still wear mine with pride, McGregster :wink: :waycool: :flower:

skippy
5th-July-2005, 11:11 PM
OK OK , so I spotted this on a US Web Forum, but what kind of Forum Addict are you and would you take it this far Franck? Maybe you could earn some extra cash from sales to ensure this excellent forum never fades or fills the servers!

My friend uses this (Called www.dance75.fsnet.co.uk) it's great she has a great design and wanted to get her stuff on sale and the only way of doing it.
No outlay and it's certainly worked for her. :cheers:

Purple Sparkler
6th-July-2005, 12:32 PM
I'd wear my t-shirt with pride. I wore my Forumite bracelet with pride at MJC, and would have worn it longer if my dance partners for the Ecuador classes hadn't moaned that it kept injuring them (WUSSES!).

Yliander
22nd-August-2006, 12:00 PM
I have a number of ceroc shirts from different companies that I have been involved with - I intend to purchase UK ceroc t-shirt and would love to have a forum one

Beowulf
22nd-August-2006, 12:15 PM
hey.. i wear my "DVD Forums" T-shirt in public.. if I had a Ceroc Forum T-shirt would be equally likely to wear it !!

quiet_flame
22nd-August-2006, 04:30 PM
Ooooo Preeeetty.
I like the Logo too...
I'd certainly buy one of the shirts. That kind of shirt suits me.:D
And no... Not the singlet top... I am a male after all (promise)