I have just had 4 chicken burgers.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:yum:

Minnie M
3rd-July-2005, 05:48 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wot wid da buns too :eek: (are you eating for two :whistle: )

Lucy Locket
3rd-July-2005, 06:20 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

where's mine??????

David Bailey
3rd-July-2005, 07:03 PM
Well, I've got half a steak left if you want to pop over - London's a bit closer than Scotland I guess :whistle:

Lucy Locket
3rd-July-2005, 08:45 PM
Well, I've got half a steak left if you want to pop over - London's a bit closer than Scotland I guess :whistle:

be there in a jiffy, i'll bring the vino

fletch
3rd-July-2005, 09:13 PM
be there in a jiffy, i'll bring the vino

Have I missed something :what: where's the party :cheers:

drathzel
3rd-July-2005, 09:32 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oi, where's mine? :mad:

Aleks
3rd-July-2005, 10:16 PM
oi, where's mine? :mad:

I ate them/it...yum! :drool:

Dance Demon
3rd-July-2005, 10:24 PM
Have I missed something :what: where's the party :cheers:

It was chez Scathe.....in sunny Falkirk*.......the burgers were :drool: ...the beer was :waycool: ...the cake was :yum: ....the company was :clap: :rofl: :cheers: ........a fab day was had by all :D

*at one point we all had to run for shelter coz...IT WAS SPITTIN'!!!!!!!!! :D

drathzel
3rd-July-2005, 10:45 PM

Light weights try telling that to some of us last night at M R's... :rofl:

fletch
3rd-July-2005, 10:58 PM
It was chez Scathe.....in sunny Falkirk*.......the burgers were :drool: ...the beer was :waycool: ...the cake was :yum: ....the company was :clap: :rofl: :cheers: ........a fab day was had by all :D

I'v found the party its all happening on the singles sofa :waycool: are ya coming :wink:
and by the way who was SPITTIN couldn't have been a lady I was told they swallow :devil:

Rhythm King
3rd-July-2005, 11:00 PM
Bring me four fried chickens and a coke please, and some dry white toast....:waycool:

Lucy Locket
3rd-July-2005, 11:03 PM
I'v found the party its all happening on the singles sofa :waycool: are ya coming :wink:
and by the way who was SPITTIN couldn't have been a lady I was told they swallow :devil:

Is there any popcorn left??

Jive Brummie
3rd-July-2005, 11:13 PM
Bring me four fried chickens and a coke please, and some dry white toast....:waycool:

You be Jake if I can be Elwood :waycool:

DD....all I can hear in my wee napper is......

IT'S SPITTIN....IT'S SPITTIN....EVERYBODY IN :rofl: :rofl:

fletch
4th-July-2005, 07:26 AM
Is there any popcorn left??

i'v saved you some :flower:

Heather
4th-July-2005, 09:51 AM

Some of us were lucky enough to be in the conservatory when the rain started! :wink:
Great day, great company and a special thanks to Mr Scathe who allowed my very bored daughter to keep herself amused on one of his precious computers!! :hug:
:kiss:
Heather,
xx

Dave Hancock
4th-July-2005, 12:08 PM
a special thanks to Mr Scathe who allowed my very bored daughter to keep herself amused on one of his precious computers!!

Shame he didn't do anything when the daughter started attacking certain guests!!!

Sparkles
4th-July-2005, 01:25 PM
Am I the only person on the forum that really doesn't like BBQs?

drathzel
4th-July-2005, 01:26 PM

start a poll and find out :grin:

Gadget
4th-July-2005, 01:50 PM
:flower: for M Rose; letting me gate-crash. :D

Lindsay
4th-July-2005, 03:01 PM
A lovely day Mr & Mrs Smurf, lovely sausages, and no dancing for once, nice to chat to people & catch up with the gossip :wink:

Baby Smurf due any day now :eek: :eek: Mrs Smurf looking exceedingly well, all the best for next wk :hug: Remember I'm not on duty on 15th (R66) so don't even think of coming ... I won't have rubber gloves or smurf-plunger that night.

Rhythm King
4th-July-2005, 03:05 PM

But then with baking as divine as yours, who cares about some tough, charred, flame-grilled steaks, anyway?

R-K x

David Bailey
4th-July-2005, 03:49 PM
I don't like the work - I must have missed out on the Male BBQ Gene somehow - but I like the eating. Does that count?

Gadget
4th-July-2005, 08:40 PM
Ug. Fire. :D

{oh, and marshmallows :wink:}

Sparkles
5th-July-2005, 01:38 PM
I think the thing that annoys me most about BBQs is that the men all pretend they really want to do the cooking - the whole meat + fire thing :rolleyes: - but then when they realise that actually all they're getting is something that's burnt on the outside and raw in the middle they all b*gger off for a beer and leave me with the cooking and a whole load of frustrated guests wondering why the food's taking so long! :sigh:

David Bailey
5th-July-2005, 03:45 PM
I think the thing that annoys me most about BBQs is that the men all pretend they really want to do the cooking - the whole meat + fire thing :rolleyes: - but then when they realise that actually all they're getting is something that's burnt on the outside and raw in the middle they all b*gger off for a beer and leave me with the cooking and a whole load of frustrated guests wondering why the food's taking so long! :sigh:
Ah well, that's where I'm ahead of the game, you see - I say upfront I don't want to get involved in it, and just do the beer and eating part of the process. :innocent: