PDA

View Full Version : The Faders

Msfab
1st-July-2005, 03:51 PM
Can you please help settle this difference in opinion?

Which teenage punk goddess in the faders does it for you?
http://www.thefaders.co.uk/photos/large/thefaders_0138_web.jpg (http://)

mooncalf
1st-July-2005, 03:55 PM
Can you please help settle this difference in opinion?

Who do you think is the nicest teenage punk goddess in the faders?
http://www.thefaders.co.uk/photos/large/thefaders_0138_web.jpg (http://)

It's got to be Molly but seeing as Toy claims to be raised by wolves it's probably best not to upset her.

Northants Girly
1st-July-2005, 03:57 PM
What bout the one on the left ? :confused:

mooncalf
1st-July-2005, 03:58 PM

Also one of them is related to Midge Ure so you have to be careful.

David Bailey
1st-July-2005, 04:08 PM
Definitely my preference - middle one looks too scary, RH one looks too bored. Hmmm, actually none of them do much for me :sad:

mooncalf
1st-July-2005, 04:12 PM
Definitely my preference - middle one looks too scary, RH one looks too bored. Hmmm, actually none of them do much for me :sad:

Since when are we judging by looks? Have you heard her sing?

Anyway think not what the faders can do for you but what you can you do for your country.

David Bailey
1st-July-2005, 04:23 PM
Since when are we judging by looks?
Well, since the poll posted a, err, picture asking for comments? :confused:

Have you heard her sing?
No, but post a music file and I'll comment on that :flower:

Anyway think not what the faders can do for you but what you can you do for your country.
OK, then... :grin:

I could march down to a political party HQ right this afternoon, sign up as a member, and become a political activist for a few years, with the aim of eventually becoming elected as an MP. Then I could spend many more years rising slowly up the greasy pole of power until I achieve an executive position. Then I could spend some more time to fight tooth-and-claw with other equally-vicious candidates to get the Top Job. Then finally I could spend more years imposing my views on a reluctant electorate to Make That Change.

Or, I could go dancing tonight at Hipsters.

Decisions, decisions.

mooncalf
1st-July-2005, 04:28 PM
Well, since the poll posted a, err, picture asking for comments? :confused:

No, but post a music file and I'll comment on that :flower:

OK, then... :grin:

I could march down to a political party HQ right this afternoon, sign up as a member, and become a political activist for a few years, with the aim of eventually becoming elected as an MP. Then I could spend many more years rising slowly up the greasy pole of power until I achieve an executive position. Then I could spend some more time to fight tooth-and-claw with other equally-vicious candidates to get the Top Job. Then finally I could spend more years imposing my views on a reluctant electorate to Make That Change.

Or, I could go dancing tonight at Hipsters.

Decisions, decisions.

I said think what you can do for your country. I didn't say anybody else would be interested in your thoughts.

Sparkles
1st-July-2005, 04:31 PM
Our left or their left?
I can't tell left from right anyway :whistle:

mooncalf
1st-July-2005, 04:33 PM
Our left or their left?
I can't tell left from right anyway :whistle:

Our left but it depends which way you're facing.

David Bailey
1st-July-2005, 04:37 PM
I said think what you can do for your country. I didn't say anybody else would be interested in your thoughts.
No-one ever is :tears:

Sorry, did I come off all sarky? I apologise :hug: :flower: :blush:

DavidB
1st-July-2005, 04:48 PM
This is the Ceroc Scotland forum, where it is generally understood there is no difference between left and right.

For a more accurate answer (if perhaps slightly harder to learn, and potentially offputting to beginners) this question should be posted on the Leroc Bristol forum, or the Australian forum.

Alternatively get 3 pictures, call them move A, move B and move C, and any MJ dancer can answer.

Sparkles
1st-July-2005, 05:17 PM
This is the Ceroc Scotland forum, where it is generally understood there is no difference between left and right.

Phew!
Thank goodness for that - I was beginning to think it was just me...

DavidB to the rescue once again :worthy: :clap:
(hey - you should make your own superhero...!)

:hug:
S. x

Sheepman
4th-July-2005, 09:23 AM
or the Australian forum. But if you're looking at it upside down, then left and right are the other way around! :confused: :wink:

Greg

Rhythm King
4th-July-2005, 11:10 AM
Given their name, they are presumably going to gradually melt into obscurity and it won't matter anyway...

mooncalf
4th-July-2005, 11:16 AM
Given their name, they are presumably going to gradually melt into obscurity and it won't matter anyway...

I'm on a single handed mission to make sure they don't go the same way as Kenickie.

Rhythm King
4th-July-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm on a single handed mission to make sure they don't go the same way as Kenickie.

What :confused: - End up as "Chief of Security Zack Allen", on "Babylon 5"?

mooncalf
4th-July-2005, 12:06 PM

Hosting Glastonbury on BBC2 and appearing on Never Mind The Buzzcocks instead of repeating the glory that was Punka but if you know better...

Alas the fate of Johnny X is less well known.

David Bailey
4th-July-2005, 12:36 PM
Why, what are you doing with your other hand? :innocent:

:rofl: Apparently he had even less savoury roles in the 80's... :eek:

But at least he didn't get cast as the incredibly-annoying spouse of a terminally-ill and terminally-unrealistic US President...

Oh, and what happened to Frenchie, whilst we're on the subject?

Rhythm King
4th-July-2005, 01:00 PM
:rofl: Apparently he had even less savoury roles in the 80's... :eek:

I'd rather not sully the memory! :really:

But at least he didn't get cast as the incredibly-annoying spouse of a terminally-ill and terminally-unrealistic US President...

Oh, and what happened to Frenchie, whilst we're on the subject?

Well, since you mention it, she was a voice character in the Thomas The Tank Engine movie, see here (http://www.us.imdb.com/name/nm0174883/)

mooncalf
4th-July-2005, 01:04 PM
I'd rather not sully the memory! :really:

Well, since you mention it, she was a voice character in the Thomas The Tank Engine movie, see here (http://www.us.imdb.com/name/nm0174883/)

She was also in Grease 2 with Maxwell Caulfield whose dad appeared on Countdown.

David Bailey
4th-July-2005, 04:17 PM
Sorry no, i'm not happy! where is the 'I prefer msfab shakin' her lil booty' option? :drool:
:what: MsFab's got a Stalker? :eek:

That's not fair - I haven't got one. I want my stalker, damnit, surely I've earned one by now? Andy's got Fletch, Clive's got ESG, MsFab's got this person, who do I get? No-one. :angry:

Discrimination, that's what it is... :tears:

Msfab
4th-July-2005, 04:42 PM
:what: MsFab's got a Stalker? :eek:

That's not fair - I haven't got one. I want my stalker, damnit, surely I've earned one by now? Andy's got Fletch, Clive's got ESG, MsFab's got this person, who do I get? No-one. :angry:

Discrimination, that's what it is... :tears:

Dont worry David, You can have mine! :o
With :flower: :flower: :flower:

Rhythm King
4th-July-2005, 04:54 PM
She was also in Grease 2 with Maxwell Caulfield whose dad appeared on Countdown.

Any relation to Emma Caulfield, from Buffy?

David Bailey
4th-July-2005, 08:06 PM
Dont worry David, You can have mine! :o
With :flower: :flower: :flower:
Oh great, a used second-hand stalker :sad:

Sorry, I'm holding out for a Hero, err, real stalker (ooer, went all Bonnie Tyler for a minute :innocent: )

David Bailey
5th-July-2005, 08:19 AM
OMG - I knew I'd seen her before... No, I'm not a closet Thomas fan, but my 3-year-old is.

Amazingly, I saw that movie maybe 20 times ( :sick: ), but I still didn't understand the plot; there was something to do with Peter Fonda being sad, he had a grand-daughter, and Alec Baldwin was the Conductor guy, but after that I kind of lost the will to live. Truly dire film - it made the Noddy cartoons look like cutting-edge entertainment.

Also, I notice she was 27 when she made Grease - what is it about US teen flicks that the stars are always in their late 20s / early 30s? I'm not sure whether I'd recognise a real US schoolkid now...!

Barry Shnikov
6th-July-2005, 07:54 PM
Huh.

Didn't get the opportunity to vote.

Look like rent-a-rebels to me. Ya think the scowls are natural, or do they have to practise?

Msfab
7th-July-2005, 09:19 AM
Huh.

Didn't get the opportunity to vote.

Not sure what day your on :rolleyes: But its not too late Barry :na:

Look like rent-a-rebels to me. Ya think the scowls are natural, or do they have to practise?

Whats your excuse? :yum: