PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear....

TheTramp
12th-December-2002, 04:34 PM
499 (20.94 posts per day)

I guess it's 500 now. Although, I have been here for over 3 weeks now! :rolleyes:

Sad or what! :tears:

Steve

Gus
12th-December-2002, 05:09 PM
What puzzles me is that I work for myself, have no contracts at the moemnt so have boudless free time to do with as I please ... hence my copious postings on the Forum. HOWEVER ... you have (alledgedly) a full time job and yet you still are still outposting me about 7 to 1 .....HOW (or maybe why?):what:

TheTramp
12th-December-2002, 05:13 PM
Dunno. I have a full time job, but I think I've done about an hours work today (a normal day). So most of the time, I'm just sitting here, with nothing to do. And I can't go and do anything else, cos I'm here at work.

I have to say, that this situation is quite soul destroying - I'd much rather be busy. So far, I've put forward 2 quite major bits of work I could do, and also tried my best to get seconded onto a busy project that I know is happening elsewhere on the team. Without sucess. After Christmas, I'll resume my job searching.

If I was at home, then I'd find something else to do. And wouldn't be so bored. So, wouldn't be sitting here, on the board, all day.

Steve

Fran
12th-December-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp

I have to say, that this situation is quite soul destroying - I'd much rather be busy. .. After Christmas, I'll resume my job searching.

Steve

Dont worry - soon you will both have a job when you will be sooooooooo busy that a coffee break will seem a luxury and we may be a distant memory!!: :tears: :tears: :wink:

fran:nice:

TheTramp
13th-December-2002, 01:10 AM
Fran,

I could never forget you.

Even though I spend most of my time trying to :wink: :yum:

(Just kidding)

Steve :kiss:

John S
15th-December-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp

If I was at home, then I'd find something else to do. And wouldn't be so bored. So, wouldn't be sitting here, on the board, all day.

Steve

...still at work Steve eh....?

TheTramp
15th-December-2002, 06:28 PM
Not quite. Had a very lazy Sunday. About to go out to salsa in 15 mins though :D

Steve