PDA

View Full Version : Sat 9th July

Lory
30th-June-2005, 10:01 PM
Can anyone tell me, is there anything going on this night? :flower:

jivecat
30th-June-2005, 10:22 PM
Isn't it the Daventry Dirty Dancing freestyle?

Minnie M
30th-June-2005, 11:05 PM
Some dances within your reach

Jive Ball, The Corn Exchange, Bedford CADILLAC KINGS

Rivoli Ballroom, 350 Brockley Rd, SE4 SOUNDS OF SWING Swing Dance

Guiness Sports & Social Twyford Abbey Rd Park Royal NW10 Ceroc

Crofton Hall Crofton Rd, Orpington Ceroc Kent

Sugar Shack, Loddon Hall, Loddon Hall Road, Twyford, Reading - Ceroc

Just wondering if Guiness is on now, it is not on the Ceroc diary - will need to take it off my list if it isn't :really:

Paul F
30th-June-2005, 11:23 PM
Some dances within your reach
Just wondering if Guiness is on now, it is not on the Ceroc diary - will need to take it off my list if it isn't :really:

Got to say Minnie, your lists (and of course those of others) are fantastic. Thanks for keeping them going. V v useful

:hug:

DavidY
1st-July-2005, 12:33 AM
Isn't it the Daventry Dirty Dancing freestyle?Yes it is, and it should be good :clap:.
More details in the Dirty Dancing thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5618) and in this post (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=129956#post129956)

Bex
1st-July-2005, 08:24 AM
Hi Lory,

Our Twyford Freestyle night is a 'Black & White' theme with a DWAS comp, the mighty TWK is playing a set and the lovely Dave, Lily, Simon R, Cutey and Daisy are judging the comp :worthy:

Normal entry price of £8, free car parking and complimentary tea, coffee & cookies :drool:

Hopefully see you soon :flower: ,
Bex

CJ
1st-July-2005, 11:20 AM
Can't compete with Bex' offerings :wink: but,

Gla party night.

8-1.
Henry Wood Halls.

Great venue. :grin:
Great dancers :worthy:
Good atmosphere :D
Choccies :yum:
pish music :tears: :blush:

Doc Iain
1st-July-2005, 11:59 AM
Hi Lory,

Our Twyford Freestyle night is a 'Black & White' theme with a DWAS comp, the mighty TWK is playing a set and the lovely Dave, Lily, Simon R, Cutey and Daisy are judging the comp :worthy:

Normal entry price of £8, free car parking and complimentary tea, coffee & cookies :drool:

Hopefully see you soon :flower: ,
Bex

will be there too... after my on call... may even pursuade the missus to come too! :clap:

Danielle
1st-July-2005, 12:22 PM
will be there too... after my on call... may even pursuade the missus to come too! :clap:

yey!!! try to pursuade her!!! never really got a chance to chat to her at the champs!!! really want to to see you guys dancing together too :clap: :clap: :clap:

LMC
1st-July-2005, 02:17 PM
From the Ceroc London diary, looks like Guinness is on next week.... but I've noticed that London events don't always make it to the main website so I always check here (http://www.ceroclondon.com/diary.htm) too...

Minnie M
1st-July-2005, 02:45 PM
From the Ceroc London diary, looks like Guinness is on next week.... but I've noticed that London events don't always make it to the main website so I always check here (http://www.ceroclondon.com/diary.htm) too...

I get my info via email from Ceroc London, but when I checked the main site it wasn't there, hence the confusion - thanks New Kid :hug:

Lee
1st-July-2005, 04:39 PM
Can anyone tell me, is there anything going on this night? :flower:

If you hide in my suitcase on the 9th July, you can go to Malta :D

It's gonna be hot over there :waycool: hope it doesn't rain too much while I'm away :whistle:

Lee :cheers:

Paul F
1st-July-2005, 06:39 PM

It's gonna be hot over there :waycool: hope it doesn't rain too much while I'm away :whistle:

Any dancing on the agenda :grin: Perhaps on a beach with some torching burning away in a cooling sea breeze, nice outdoor bar ......... ahhhhhh ;)

Lee
4th-July-2005, 08:24 AM
Any dancing on the agenda :grin: Perhaps on a beach with some torching burning away in a cooling sea breeze, nice outdoor bar ......... ahhhhhh ;)

I won't be taking my Bloch trainers, but if we find cheesy club and feel the need to stand out a bit, I'm sure the moves will kick in. :D

Can you do Ceroc on a beach, how do you get the lady to spin?

Lee

Lucy Locket
4th-July-2005, 12:00 PM

Can i come too pleeeeeeeeeeeeese ?? :cheers:

Lee
4th-July-2005, 02:03 PM
Can i come too pleeeeeeeeeeeeese ?? :cheers:

Oh OK Miss Locket, you can squeeze into my hand luggage :wink:

4 more days to go!!! I can't wait :cheers:

Lee

philsmove
4th-July-2005, 03:34 PM
For those of you in the SW there is a dance at Yeovil

Big smooth floor excellent sound and light system