PDA

View Full Version : Jive Bar tonight, who's going?

Purple Sparkler
29th-June-2005, 12:07 PM
Myself and Miss Dizzy will be venturing to the Jive Bar tonight for the first time ever, and I was just wondering which of you other lovely forumites are going to be there? Who's got room on their dance cards for us? Aside from Rhythm King, who owes me a dance from last night.

Tessalicious
29th-June-2005, 12:35 PM
Myself and Miss Dizzy will be venturing to the Jive Bar tonight for the first time ever, and I was just wondering which of you other lovely forumites are going to be there? Who's got room on their dance cards for us? Aside from Rhythm King, who owes me a dance from last night.
Oh babe, you finally make it to JB on a night I'm not going? No fair :sulk: Well, enjoy, hopefully you'll like it enough to come back next week :grin:

How'd your job interview go btw?

Sparkles
29th-June-2005, 12:36 PM
I'll be demoing - catch you for a dance later? :flower:

S. x

Purple Sparkler
29th-June-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh babe, you finally make it to JB on a night I'm not going? No fair :sulk: Well, enjoy, hopefully you'll like it enough to come back next week

Why're you not going? *wails* You just want to pull The Tart on some other girl, don't you? Well, who is she? :tears: :mad: :flower:

How'd your job interview go btw?

Sounds like a fantastic job- lots of variety- you have 20 clients and they can ask you to do absolutely anything as long as it's legal. But it was one of those horrid preliminary interviews- the ones they have when they don't want to shortlist from CVs. I'll hear back in about 10 days- in the mean time must fire off more applications I think. I did my best- asked plenty of questions, tried to answer the ones I was asked in a good way. The girl I talked to was very interested in my 'interests' bit- we talked about Ceroc!

I'll be demoing - catch you for a dance later? :flower:

S. x

Sure!

Dizzy
29th-June-2005, 01:17 PM
Why're you not going? *wails* You just want to pull The Tart on some other girl, don't you? Well, who is she? :tears: :mad: :flower:

Are you two-timing me PS??!! :tears:

Can't wait to sample another London Venue and meet lots of new potential dances!! :clap: :cheers:

Purple Sparkler
29th-June-2005, 01:21 PM
Are you two-timing me PS??!! :tears:

Can't wait to sample another London Venue and meet lots of new potential dances!! :clap: :cheers:

How dare you: In the words of Sandra Bullock in 'While You Were Sleeping'- we never ONE timed.

Those rumours are YOUR fault, Miss Shoulder-Drop Arse-Grabber 2005!

Tessalicious
29th-June-2005, 01:27 PM
I can just visualise the cogs whirring in the heads of any guy reading that and the rumours starting - good job no-one's ever seen us do The Tart - oh, wait, oops, wrong again!
And I'm not going because, having worn myself out thoroughly at MJC, I hadn't learnt my lesson and still went out Monday night and taxied last night - and now I really need a break. But only for one night - I'm thinking of Fulham on Thursday, so maybe seeya there.

Sounds like a fantastic job- lots of variety- you have 20 clients and they can ask you to do absolutely anything as long as it's legal. But it was one of those horrid preliminary interviews- the ones they have when they don't want to shortlist from CVs. I'll hear back in about 10 days- in the mean time must fire off more applications I think. I did my best- asked plenty of questions, tried to answer the ones I was asked in a good way. The girl I talked to was very interested in my 'interests' bit- we talked about Ceroc! Well hope it all works out - but keep looking, wouldn't want you to have to stay at the horrible place any longer.

Rhythm King
29th-June-2005, 02:21 PM
I can just visualise the cogs whirring in the heads of any guy reading that and the rumours starting - good job no-one's ever seen us do The Tart - oh, wait, oops, wrong again!

:rofl:

And I'm not going because, having worn myself out thoroughly at MJC, I hadn't learnt my lesson and still went out Monday night and taxied last night - and now I really need a break. But only for one night - I'm thinking of Fulham on Thursday, so maybe seeya there.

:tears: Never mind - you can make up for it on the 8th of July :wink:

Those rumours are YOUR fault, Miss Shoulder-Drop Arse-Grabber 2005!

Can't imagine why I just know that's the truth! :really:
Know who Cato is now, Dizzy?

I'll be demoing - catch you for a dance later?

S. x

me too, pretty please? :yum:

R-K :flower:

Purple Sparkler
29th-June-2005, 02:56 PM
me too, pretty please? :yum:

R-K :flower:

Oh, go on then, as it's you :D