PDA

View Full Version : Finchley Ceroc

Missy D
29th-June-2005, 08:22 AM
I havent dance much this year so thought i would try my local venue in Finchley where i started 5 years ago. I just want to say that i had such a good night! the music was brilliant! the floor was perfect! There were some very good dancers there too.

Just been sent an email to say Adam is coming over for a couple of weeks - wish i could go but, Spain beckons me to come over and brown my white bits!

Try it i am sure you wont be disappointed!

David Bailey
29th-June-2005, 09:15 AM
I havent dance much this year so thought i would try my local venue in Finchley where i started 5 years ago. I just want to say that i had such a good night! the music was brilliant! the floor was perfect! There were some very good dancers there too.
Yay, a Finchley Fan! :)

I agree, it's certainly come a long way in the past year. The venue is still just a big church hall, but the music, the teacher and the atmosphere make up for it IMO.

Did you do the intermediate class? What did you think of the Tango first-move?

(And, did you do the superb salsa mini-class as well? :) )

Missy D
29th-June-2005, 01:13 PM
Yay, a Finchley Fan! :)

I agree, it's certainly come a long way in the past year. The venue is still just a big church hall, but the music, the teacher and the atmosphere make up for it IMO.

Did you do the intermediate class? What did you think of the Tango first-move?

(And, did you do the superb salsa mini-class as well? :) )

Didnt do the classes as arrived a little late. Did we dance? I will definately go again when i return from Spain!

Paul F
29th-June-2005, 01:28 PM
Who is teaching there now?

I used to go when I lived down South. I heard recently that it had really picked up. Good news!

Missy D
29th-June-2005, 03:35 PM
Who is teaching there now?

I used to go when I lived down South. I heard recently that it had really picked up. Good news!

A lady called Carol! So whats the dance scene like up norf only i am up there alot.

Paul F
29th-June-2005, 03:47 PM
A lady called Carol! So whats the dance scene like up norf only i am up there alot.

Its a good dance scene up here. Would be great to meet you if you find yourself up this way.

David Bailey
29th-June-2005, 04:45 PM
Did we dance?
You're asking me? I dunno, who are you?? :confused:

(Classic problem with Forum and Real people...)

I may well be forced to re-done my sparkly bracelet thingy to identify myself...

Robin
1st-July-2005, 09:36 AM

Just been sent an email to say Adam is coming over for a couple of weeks - wish i could go but, Spain beckons me to come over and brown my white bits!

Try it i am sure you wont be disappointed!

Why thank you - I'll let Tezi know - she works unbelievably hard to ensure that its always good !