PDA

View Full Version : Hot-weather dance music??

Little Monkey
27th-June-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm sitting here slowly boiling away, and should really go dancing. But it's sooooooooooo hot! And my poor, nearly evaporated and rather addled brain has been thingking.....:

DJs shold adjust their music to suit the weather! Saying that, I've numerous times heard DJs play toons about rain (It's raining men, raindrops are falling etc) or snowy/wintry (let it snow, baby it's cold outside)... But what I really fancy today is music with slower tempo, so I won't die from a heatstroke!! :whistle: Blues would be nice, but I know it's not to everyone's taste.... But please no fast music on a sweltering hot evening!!!!

At least if the air-con was working properly it would be better.....

Oh, and if we could get ice-cream served about halfway through the freestyle, just to cool off, that would be just lovely! :rofl:

And gorgeous, sexy men with big fans, to cool you off after each dance..... :drool:

And a pool......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right, ok, I'm going dancing now. Just need a cold shower first! And a new brain.....

Hot Monkey

Dizzy
28th-June-2005, 09:26 AM
Oh, and if we could get ice-cream served about halfway through the freestyle, just to cool off, that would be just lovely! :rofl:

They have started selling Ice-creams behind the bar at Ashtons - it was nice last wednesday as it was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Little Monkey
28th-June-2005, 11:11 AM
They have started selling Ice-creams behind the bar at Ashtons - it was nice last wednesday as it was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!

Monkey

Lory
28th-June-2005, 12:35 PM
Ice-cream man! :yum: