PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy sporting events

philsmove
27th-June-2005, 05:07 PM
He Man vs. Skeletor at Wimbledon - best off-thread wandering for a long while

So who would you like to see play whom and at what

Purple Sparkler
27th-June-2005, 05:14 PM
Mum-Ra and the mutants vs Im-Ho-Tep and his minions in the popular party game of Toilet Paper Mummification.

CJ
27th-June-2005, 05:15 PM
I would like to see the entire Labour Cabinet play "Elouise" at the reopening of Parliament.

Purple Sparkler
27th-June-2005, 05:26 PM
I would like (and yes I'm aware this is bad and wrong) the crematorium to play the Countdown themetune as Richard Whiteley's coffin disappears behind the curtains.

It's not that I'm not saddened by his death, it's just that sometimes these thoughts come unbidden into my poor brain and stay there.

JoC
27th-June-2005, 05:57 PM
I would like (and yes I'm aware this is bad and wrong) the crematorium to play the Countdown themetune as Richard Whiteley's coffin disappears behind the curtains.

It's not that I'm not saddened by his death, it's just that sometimes these thoughts come unbidden into my poor brain and stay there.

Who knows, he may approve of that suggestion.

Lou
27th-June-2005, 06:21 PM
What? No nominations yet to see CJ & MartinHarper mud wrestle? :whistle:

Stuart
27th-June-2005, 07:16 PM

I was reading in one of the tributes to Richard Whiteley today that a fan did have this played at their cremation.

Msfab
27th-June-2005, 08:25 PM
George W Bush vs Tony Blair
with Saddam Hussein refereeing :cool:

Daisy Chain
27th-June-2005, 08:35 PM
I was reading in one of the tributes to Richard Whiteley today that a fan did have this played at their cremation.

It brought a tear to my eye to hear that a keen gardener went through those curtains to the Gardener's World theme tune. Awwwwwww.....

Personally, I wouldn't object to the Mavericks being played at mine.

Daisy

(A Mortal Little Flower)

Purple Sparkler
28th-June-2005, 09:47 AM
It brought a tear to my eye to hear that a keen gardener went through those curtains to the Gardener's World theme tune. Awwwwwww.....

Personally, I wouldn't object to the Mavericks being played at mine.

Daisy

(A Mortal Little Flower)

I think something along the lines of 'They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha Ha' or 'Stately as a Galleon' would be more my style.

But anyway, back to the thread:

I would like to see R2D2 versus K-9 on Robot Wars.

Dizzy
28th-June-2005, 10:39 AM
I reckon Tinky-Winky and La-La fighting to the death would be worth paying money for!!! :rofl:

Handbags at the ready!!! :rofl: :rofl: