PDA

View Full Version : MJC - Saturday night, confirmed tickets?

JazzBug
25th-June-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi Guys! :flower:

Being amazingly well organised :blush: i've got my tickets for MonsterJiveCocktail :nice: tonight (Sat 25th) and will be travelling up the M3 from Southampton.

My friends however (not so well organised) tried to get tickets last night :eek: and got an answer phone message saying to leave a message with their tickets requirements and just turn up. No confirmation available (i can understand, a lot to organise :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: )

Being a MJC virgin :blush: I’ve no idea how these things work out, my friends are hesitant to spend the 1hr 15mins on the motorway if they might be turned away at the door. :tears: :tears:

Any thoughts? :confused: Are MJC normally really good with these things?

Many Thanks

.oO) JazzBug (Oo.
a.k.a. Oli

Zebra Woman
25th-June-2005, 02:11 PM
Hi Guys! :flower:

Being amazingly well organised :blush: i've got my tickets for MonsterJiveCocktail :nice: tonight (Sat 25th) and will be travelling up the M3 from Southampton.

My friends however (not so well organised) tried to get tickets last night :eek: and got an answer phone message saying to leave a message with their tickets requirements and just turn up. No confirmation available (i can understand, a lot to organise :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: )

Being a MJC virgin :blush: I’ve no idea how these things work out, my friends are hesitant to spend the 1hr 15mins on the motorway if they might be turned away at the door. :tears: :tears:

Any thoughts? :confused: Are MJC normally really good with these things?

Many Thanks

.oO) JazzBug (Oo.
a.k.a. Oli

They are good IMO :cheers:

I rang and spoke to Annalisa yesterday, got through straight away. There were quite a few tickets left then and she was expecting that there would even be a small number left for people to buy on the door tonight. Not many though. I would say if you've left your name on the voicemail and reserved your ticket, you should be fine. She will have added your name to the list on the door.

It's the people who haven't bothered to ring who may be in trouble, last year they had a hell of a lot turn up on spec and some were turned away.

I still haven't got a car share. :tears: Know anyone from the north coming down?

ZW :sick:

JazzBug
25th-June-2005, 02:45 PM
Hey! Thanks.

Can't be any help on the car front i'm afraid! :sad: