PDA

View Full Version : Car share to MJC on Sat 23rd June evening

Zebra Woman
24th-June-2005, 05:30 PM
I've had no response to this post in its old position on the MJC thread so here goes.....

I am going to MJC at Bisley just for the Saturday night, but none of my usual car mates are coming with me. :tears:

It's a very long drive on my own...so does anyone fancy a lift from Junction 13 of M1? I don't mind driving I'm just worried about falling asleep on the way home :innocent: .

PM me asap if you're interested. There are still tickets available, well worth snapping them up to save a wasted journey.

ZW :flower:

Northants Girly
25th-June-2005, 08:47 AM
I've had no response to this post in its old position on the MJC thread so here goes.....

I am going to MJC at Bisley just for the Saturday night, but none of my usual car mates are coming with me. :tears:

It's a very long drive on my own...so does anyone fancy a lift from Junction 13 of M1? I don't mind driving I'm just worried about falling asleep on the way home :innocent: .

PM me asap if you're interested. There are still tickets available, well worth snapping them up to save a wasted journey.

ZW :flower:What :what: no takers?

Last time I had a lift with ZW there were tea . . . . . and dougnuts! :drool:

Zebra Woman
25th-June-2005, 02:21 PM
What :what: no takers?

Last time I had a lift with ZW there were tea . . . . . and dougnuts! :drool:

Yup Earl Grey tea and blueberry muffins tonight :drool: .

I still have no takers :sad:

OK I'll throw in a free a chocolate tasting session ...

Tonight we will be contrasting the merits of Lindt extra creamy milk chocolate against Green and Blacks Organic plain chocolate. :drool:

Please don't leave me alone with the chocolate ! :really: :tears: :innocent:

Missy D
28th-June-2005, 07:04 PM
Wish i had read your thread earlier - i really wanted to go but, not alone. I landed up staying in all on my own. :sad: