PDA

View Full Version : Perth Busk & Edinburgh Party this Saturday 25/6/05

ducasi
23rd-June-2005, 09:01 AM
Hey, I'm told there's a busk in Perth on Saturday. Doesn't seem that many Glasgow people know about this, so I thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention, and ask who's going?

Also, who's going to the Edinburgh party after? (And is there anyone going from Glasgow who can offer me a lift there and back? :flower: )

I'm hoping to go to both and hope to meet some of the east-coast dancers that I haven't met yet. :waycool:

JoC
23rd-June-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey, I'm told there's a busk in Perth on Saturday.

Aw heck I'm plastering my bathroom that day... :tears:

:rofl: Yeah right!

(Please may I come along to the busk?)

Tiggerbabe
23rd-June-2005, 01:37 PM
I'll be at the busk, but not the party afterwards :tears:

See you outside Ann Summers at noon!

ducasi
23rd-June-2005, 01:57 PM
I'll see you there, and JoC, I'd take that as permission to attend too!

(Just have to find Ann Summers... Thinks... :devil: )

JoC
23rd-June-2005, 04:03 PM
See you outside Ann Summers at noon!

Now who on earth chose that spot in the High Street...? I'll probably be blushing too much to dance now.

Petal
23rd-June-2005, 05:29 PM
Now who on earth chose that spot in the High Street...? .

You need to ask? Franck, it's one of his favourite places in Perth!

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-June-2005, 05:42 PM
Dunno if I'll make it but its always nice to browse in Ann Summers :)

Tiggerbabe
24th-June-2005, 11:42 PM
its always nice to browse in Ann Summers :)
Yeah, and they've got a sale on :whistle:

funnily enough, when we say that's where we're meeting, few people seem to need directions :D

See you all there :hug:

ducasi
25th-June-2005, 12:10 AM
funnily enough, when we say that's where we're meeting, few people seem to need directions :D I've no idea where it is, but I figure I'll be able to follow the trail of sleazy dancers. :devil: :wink:

ducasi
25th-June-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey fellow buskers, wasn't it a fab afternoon? :clap:

It was great to meet all the dancers who came along, especially those I met for the first time. :flower:

I'm sorry I won't be seeing you tonight. I've decided not to go to the party this evening – I'm pretty shattered and I could do with having a night in.

Thanks to all the ladies for the dances, to Sheena for some great tunes to dance to, and to Franck for the nosh-up after. :D

Hope to see you all again soon. :flower:

(Franck did mention the possibility of another Glasgow busk in a couple of week's time... :wink:)

Tiggerbabe
25th-June-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey fellow buskers, wasn't it a fab afternoon? :clap:
Yes it was :D
Fab weather in Perth and a very welcoming crowd of shoppers made for a great afternoon's busking.
Great fun and brill dancing :hug:

Thanks to Franck for the food and drink afterwards. :kiss: Especially the garlic bread - glad, for once, I wasn't going dancing tonight. :whistle:

See you at the next busk, Ducasi :cheers:

ducasi
26th-June-2005, 12:28 PM
See you at the next busk, Ducasi :cheers: I'll be there with knobs on!

I've written up my thoughts on the day, (http://ducasi.org/blog/2005/06/26/busking-in-perth/) and I'm sure you'll all want to read them.

Here's a nice pic of a bunch of us relaxing afterwards...

JoC
26th-June-2005, 12:44 PM
And it was made all the more interesting by the battle between the forces of light and dark.

JoC
26th-June-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm really leetle.

ducasi
26th-June-2005, 01:02 PM
And it was made all the more interesting by the battle between the forces of light and dark.
Nice turn of phrase. :nice:

How was the party?

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
26th-June-2005, 01:07 PM
Well...i'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves yesterday. I'm very gealous. Dancing in the streets must have been sooo much fun! Must have been great dancing for an audience :tears: Maybe i'll be able to get to one of the busks in August. I hope so :D

hugs all round!
Ash x

JoC
27th-June-2005, 04:16 PM
How was the party?
Magic! Sooooo many brilliant dances! Shame you couldn't make it...

Where's the pic of the other half of the table?

ducasi
27th-June-2005, 04:30 PM
Magic! Sooooo many brilliant dances! Shame you couldn't make it... :tears: I was so tired. Yesterday I just slept and slept and slept some more.

Where's the pic of the other half of the table? On me computer at home. I felt the one I posted was the best of the four I took round the table – it was the only one with both you and Piglet in it. :wink:

I'll maybe post a couple more tonight...

ducasi
27th-June-2005, 10:04 PM
I'll maybe post a couple more tonight... Here you go... An action shot, and another relaxation shot...