PDA

View Full Version : The Book

CJ
20th-June-2005, 12:43 PM
And so we have:

Andy McGregor: experience, previous form, good with a handbag but doesn't take it so well...

Fletch: the newbie, a real person? An alias? A figment of our imagination or Andy's guilt complex? Good starter, but does she have the stamina??

DS: the voice of reason :eek:

CJ: the "petrol onto the BBQ thrower"

Gus: remarkably quiet, after the initial trauma. Due to resurrect his martial art anger and, um, keyboard of fury??

Miscellaneous moderator: could bust the ball and throw it outside, hence spoiling ALL our fun :tears:

Newkid: quiet observer or agent provocateur?? And, after all, he is running the book!! Have you met a poor bookie?!?

Lou: underneath that red mane, is she as quiet and innocent as she'd have us believe?? An outsider, but one to watch...

Gadget: will he mis-spell us into submishin?

LMC
20th-June-2005, 12:48 PM
Newkid: quiet observer or agent provocateur?? And, after all, he is running the book!! Have you met a poor bookie?!??

:rofl:

I'm a girl - no, I mean I'm REALLY a girl

CJ
20th-June-2005, 12:50 PM
Newkid: quiet observer or agent provocateur?? And, after all, he is running the book!! Have you met a poor bookie?!?
?

Slight in-joke! :blush:

Ask Lou or DavidJames :wink:

LMC
20th-June-2005, 12:53 PM
Slight in-joke! :blush:

That is just BEGGING for some smart remark.... but I'm laughing too much to think of one

Little Monkey
20th-June-2005, 12:54 PM
And so we have:

Andy McGregor: experience, previous form, good with a handbag but doesn't take it so well...

Fletch: the newbie, a real person? An alias? A figment of our imagination or Andy's guilt complex? Good starter, but does she have the stamina??

DS: the voice of reason :eek:

CJ: the "petrol onto the BBQ thrower"

Gus: remarkably quiet, after the initial trauma. Due to resurrect his martial art anger and, um, keyboard of fury??

Miscellaneous moderator: could bust the ball and throw it outside, hence spoiling ALL our fun :tears:

Lou: underneath that red mane, is she as quiet and innocent as she'd have us believe?? An outsider, but one to watch...

Hey! I though I put up a good fight, and I don't even get a mention??? Humph.... :( Not even some small part?

Huffy Monkey

CJ
20th-June-2005, 01:00 PM
Hey! I though I put up a good fight, and I don't even get a mention??? Humph.... :( Not even some small part?

Huffy Monkey

No apologies, Cuddles!!!

Anyone sat @ the back with champagne and strawbs isn't really going to cut it as a combatant, now, is she?!?

David Bailey
20th-June-2005, 01:14 PM
And, after all, he is running the book!! Have you met a poor bookie?!?
Yep. The company I work for sells very expensive gambling software. (And no, you can't have a sample.)

It is sometimes easy to lose money as a bookie, just offer the wrong odds :eek:

But, OK, what bets and prices are you offering:
- Win?
- Place?
- Each-way? (!)
Personally I prefer a Heinz bet, but then I believe we'd need to have 57 selections...

Little Monkey
20th-June-2005, 01:59 PM
No apologies, Cuddles!!!

Anyone sat @ the back with champagne and strawbs isn't really going to cut it as a combatant, now, is she?!?

Hey, was referring to the original fight in the "Sleazebags" thread.

Oh well, back to the strawberries for me, then :innocent:

Innocent Wee Bystander Monkey

Andy McGregor
20th-June-2005, 04:24 PM

I'm a girl - no, I mean I'm REALLY a girlAren't we all, dearie ...

.. aren't you going to pass around the Strawberries, Creme de Menthe Frappe and After Eight Mints, Newkid? :flower:

LMC
20th-June-2005, 04:34 PM
.. aren't you going to pass around the Strawberries, Creme de Menthe Frappe and After Eight Mints, Newkid? :flower:

Those yummy things are for fluffy threads, popcorn is the only way to go when it's sleeves up no-holds-barred "negotiation"

Andy McGregor
20th-June-2005, 04:36 PM
Those yummy things are for fluffy threads, popcorn is the only way to go when it's sleeves up no-holds-barred "negotiation"But I'm currently holding back so we can eat and drink what we like :devil:

stewart38
20th-June-2005, 04:37 PM

Huffy Monkey

Me to guess you cant list all the actors though :sad:

Gadget
20th-June-2005, 04:56 PM
Count yourselves lucky: I was only a bit-part in the debate and I get billing with the stars. :sick:

clevedonboy
20th-June-2005, 05:03 PM
But I'm currently holding back so we can eat and drink what we like :devil:

Spit roast hog would be appropriate for you i think - is there any left?

Lou
20th-June-2005, 06:28 PM
Count yourselves lucky: I was only a bit-part in the debate and I get billing with the stars. :sick:
I wasn't even in the debate - just wandered by, randomly... :whistle:

Andy McGregor
20th-June-2005, 06:38 PM
Spit roast hog would be appropriate for you i think - is there any left?For those of you that don't know, we had a Hog Roast and Dance on Saturday night and we're blessed with Mr & Mrs Clevedonboy. The Hog Roast man took the left overs with him - but he left something that looks like an instrument of torture. I think it's used on the bar that goes through the hog to clamp the 'exit hole' so the hug turns rather than the bar inside the hog. Here's a picture. Looks painful :sick:

Lou
20th-June-2005, 07:05 PM
...winces...

clevedonboy
20th-June-2005, 07:59 PM
Our son has one of those in his eyebrow .........

drathzel
20th-June-2005, 10:11 PM

I'm a girl - no, I mean I'm REALLY a girl

Speaking of that, what are the odd on the sexuality of Fletch? :flower:

Heather
21st-June-2005, 12:21 AM
Our son has one of those in his eyebrow .........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:hug:
Heather,
XX

Heather
21st-June-2005, 12:25 AM

Move over Gadget ......hard to believe but I think Fletch is probably a worse speller than you !!! :sick:

Heather,
xx

Dance Demon
21st-June-2005, 12:33 AM
For those of you that don't know, we had a Hog Roast and Dance on Saturday night

Hog roast?....I thought you didn't approve of moves like that Andy..... :wink: :devil:

David Bailey
21st-June-2005, 08:28 AM
Speaking of that, what are the odd on the sexuality of Fletch? :flower:
An odd sexuality? Hmmm....

Well, I wouldn't like to speculate. But if you meant what are the odds on Fletch's gender, I'll give you 9-1 Fletch is female :whistle:

LMC
21st-June-2005, 08:47 AM
There seems to be a lot of gender confusion around here :whistle:

CJ
21st-June-2005, 09:51 AM
There seems to be a lot of gender confusion around here :whistle:

You're just not sure that you're a girl, are you?? :whistle:

That's ok, petal... we can help. :flower:

LMC
21st-June-2005, 09:57 AM
That's ok, petal... we can help. :flower:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No.................. I really DON'T want to know :rofl:

PS will someone PM me with the 'in joke' please, I'm feeling all excluded :tears: