PDA

View Full Version : Dundee

Dan Hudson
9th-December-2002, 11:38 AM
Hi all

A big thank you to all those lovely people from Dundee. Me and the wife were there on Friday night and had a fab time, what a friendly bunch.

I had some fab dances and an all round good night, even if the barman couldn't understand my Cockney Accent!!!!

I look forward to my next visit to Ceroc in Scotland.

Thanks to Sheena, FC, Heather, Elsie and all the others whose name I can't remember or never knew in the first place!!

See you all soon

Dan:kiss: :cool:

Heather
9th-December-2002, 07:52 PM
:D :D Glad you enjoyed yourself and thanks for the lovely dances!!! It's really great when you can put a face to a name on the Forum!!! I have it on good authority that the Dundee lads enjoyed dancing with your lady wife too!!
Hope to see you again sometime, you are always welcome in Bonnie Dundee!!!!!
:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss: :kiss:

Tiggerbabe
9th-December-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson

Thanks to Sheena, FC, Heather, Elsie and all the others whose name I can't remember or never knew in the first place!!

Dan:kiss: :cool:

But they all remember your name Dan :wink: :wink:

Glad to hear you and Kelly had a good time - was great to meet you both and thanks to you for all the dances we had.........such a shame you didn't make it to the nightclub afterwards to see Franck strutting his stuff to "Fairytale Of New York" plus umpteen Madness classics............:waycool:

Hopefully see you at Marcos sometime or next year's Competition in Musselburgh.

:kiss:

Dan Hudson
10th-December-2002, 09:52 PM
Hello Me again

After making the effort to travel to bonnie Scotland and having such a fab time, we will be making the effort to come up again, will probably tie it in with a Sat special in Edinburgh or something like that,
When are these champs??

Kel extends her thanks to everyone and especially those she danced with
:wink:
She is glad you like her trousers Sheena!! If you want a pair sent up I can get you some £28.00 plus postage:D :D :D

Great to see you all, thanks again

Dan :kiss: :kiss: