PDA

View Full Version : London shoulder masseur needed

Feelingpink
18th-June-2005, 09:00 AM
The area between my shoulder blades is really tight and hurts and feels as if it needs a really good massage (probably because of some work activity this week). Can anyone recommend a good masseur or place in London? I know of a few places I can go - they're just unknown quantities. A PM or post would be great.

TIA

Nick M
18th-June-2005, 12:39 PM
The area between my shoulder blades is really tight and hurts and feels as if it needs a really good massage (probably because of some work activity this week). Can anyone recommend a good masseur or place in London?

I had a stunning massage once from the lady who does deep-tissue massage for the London irish, based in Weybridge, but unfortunately I cant find her name

HOWEVER

take a hand-towel, roll it up, and lie on the floor for 5 mins with the rolled towel vertically between your shoulder blades. I find this helps me a lot when I get tight muscles in that area.

Tessalicious
18th-June-2005, 02:59 PM
The area between my shoulder blades is really tight and hurts and feels as if it needs a really good massage (probably because of some work activity this week). Can anyone recommend a good masseur or place in London? I know of a few places I can go - they're just unknown quantities. A PM or post would be great.

TIA
Depending on where you dance, you can always ask me for a shoulder massage any time, although I'm not pro I can usually get rid of some tension, and its a nice break in the middle of a dance! (Also RK's pretty good, if you prefer having a guy rub your back :wink: )