PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity

Lindsay
18th-June-2005, 01:38 AM
Interested in below? Contact sinead@comedycafe.fsnet.co.uk.....

I am currently searching for a Jive/ Ceroc dancer (female, no taller than 5' 8" ) of intermediate level who would be available to perform each evening of the Edinburgh Festival within a show entitled, "Shake Rattle and Noel". They would only be required on stage for approximately five minutes of dancing each evening between 5.30 - 6.30 on the 3rd to the 28th August, excepting the 8th and the 15th. The show is being performed at the Gilded Balloon Teviot, Sportsman Venue as part of the Edinburgh Fringe. As you seem to have a great number of Jivers attend your classes each week I thought I would contact you to see whether there are any budding Ceroc Jivers who'd like to give it a go on stage! They would be paid £300 for the run of the show.

Andy McGregor
18th-June-2005, 01:41 AM
Interested in below? Contact sinead@comedycafe.fsnet.co.uk.....

I am currently searching for a Jive/ Ceroc dancer (female, no taller than 5' 8" ) of intermediate level who would be available to perform each evening of the Edinburgh Festival within a show entitled, "Shake Rattle and Noel". They would only be required on stage for approximately five minutes of dancing each evening between 5.30 - 6.30 on the 3rd to the 28th August, excepting the 8th and the 15th. The show is being performed at the Gilded Balloon Teviot, Sportsman Venue as part of the Edinburgh Fringe. As you seem to have a great number of Jivers attend your classes each week I thought I would contact you to see whether there are any budding Ceroc Jivers who'd like to give it a go on stage! They would be paid £300 for the run of the show.
I'm 5' 7". Are we going to let one (small) thing stand in the way of my career in comedy?

Lindsay
18th-June-2005, 01:49 AM
nothing small about 5'7"... you'll never hide it though.

Dreadful Scathe
19th-June-2005, 12:14 AM
chuckle :)