PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Christmas Party

Dance Demon
8th-December-2002, 09:52 PM
A few of us Edinburgh folk went along to the party in Dundee on Friday night, and had a great time. This was my first visit to the Olympia Centre, and thought it was a really nice set up.
Only one moan is the concrete floor. My knees are still sore!!!

Floyd
8th-December-2002, 10:47 PM
I like going up to Dundee (from Edinburgh) but am not too keen on the Olympia Centre - it feels like a room in the swimming baths (which of course it is). The Bonar Hall gets my vote.

Tiggerbabe
8th-December-2002, 10:54 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself at the party on Friday - it was great, but very busy and I, for one, didn't dance with everyone I would have liked to - so many lovely men, so little time:tears: :tears:

It was good to see so many people there from Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh and especially great to meet Dan and Kelly Hudson who had travelled up from down South......:waycool:

Re the set-up - it's a good venue with plenty of room for those who are not dancing (well sometimes you do get people who want to sit down for a wee while !). Was definitely cooler than it normally is on Friday, as the Centre is closed to the public at the moment.

Don't know if that made a difference to the floor too - I thought it was a bit sticky - don't know if they've cleaned it and scraped all of the polish off:confused: