PDA

View Full Version : dancing in belfast ?

Dreadful Scathe
16th-June-2005, 03:52 PM
so is there dancing in Belfast ?

Im there 27/28/29th June < I may just have to go round Lynns house :)

CJ
16th-June-2005, 04:46 PM
PARTY @ LYNN'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is invited!! :D

:whistle: :whistle:

drathzel
16th-June-2005, 05:40 PM

Im there 27/28/29th June < I may just have to go round Lynns house :)

If you pm lynn she may organise something around that time that you could go to, ho hum.....:whistle: :flower:

Lynn
16th-June-2005, 06:44 PM

Im there 27/28/29th June < I may just have to go round Lynns house :) We are dancing this Saturday - was going to be the last before the summer... but I'm sure I could arrange something! (There isn't a big group of us, but that makes it easier to arrange informal dance evenings) What evening would suit sir best? :whistle:

Lynn
16th-June-2005, 06:57 PM
I may just have to go round Lynns house :) I do actually have a laminate floor in the living room and I have been known to roll up the rug and do some dancing!! :grin: :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
19th-June-2005, 09:04 PM
aww i shall find out for sure tomorrow, but it looks like Belfast is cancelled. :(
I am however in London for the next 3 days but its much easier to find somewhere to dance there :) Sorry Lynn hope to be over later in the year.

Lynn
20th-June-2005, 10:33 AM
aww i shall find out for sure tomorrow, but it looks like Belfast is cancelled. :( :tears:

Sorry Lynn hope to be over later in the year. :clap:

On the dancing in Belfast note - we had a fab night on Saturday - great mix of people enthused after Southport and completely new people - good atmosphere, everybody up dancing - and a visiting forumite to help me organise everything! :hug: