PDA

View Full Version : Whose going to Northampton on Friday 24th, that could help out a little forumite?

drathzel
16th-June-2005, 02:23 PM
Ok here's the craic, i am going to my aunts wedding on the saturday and wanted to make the most of my time down in England by taking in a little dancing. I have somewhere to stay (thanks to Northants Girly) and a lift to my wedding (thanks again to Northants girly) I just need to get to Northampton Ceroc from Luton Airport!

This is were you come in. Is there any lovely forumites that would like to pick a iddy biddy liddle me and my equally iddy biddy liddle luggage up at luton airport (or there abouts) and take me with you! My flight arrives at 8.30 and should all be cleared thro by before 9!

Can you help? :flower: :hug:

Trousers
16th-June-2005, 02:29 PM
Don't shoot the messenger but.....

You do mean NORTHAMPTON don't you?

Northants Girly
16th-June-2005, 02:31 PM
Drathzel dosn't mean Nottingham Ceroc she means Northampton !

(Friday 24th June at Saints Rugby Club)

drathzel
16th-June-2005, 02:32 PM
Drathzel dosn't mean Nottingham Ceroc she means Northampton !

(Friday 24th June at Saints Rugby Club)

Oops, damn and i was doing sooooo well

drathzel
16th-June-2005, 02:33 PM
Phew.... was able to change it in time!!! :rofl:

drathzel
18th-June-2005, 06:32 PM
Just trying to bring this thread to everyones attention again! I am looking for a lift, if its possible. Have looked at Bus times and i would only be able to arrive at the dancing at 11 oclock and dont know if it would be worth it. I might be able to get car hire but with my age (a mere 21) I can only get really expensive hire.

If anyone know anyone coming in that direction please reply or pm me!!!

THANK YOU

:flower:

Lucy Locket
22nd-June-2005, 09:43 PM
had you been coming tomorrow i.e. Thursday no probs as i work 5 mins away from the airport, but day off Friday, sorry, unless you can change your flight to arrive at Luton from 4pm, then you could come over to Rushden dancing as Nicky Haslam is teaching there, & should you need somewhere to stay Thursday night i have plenty of room.
You would be most welcome.
Will check forum tomorrow for your reply.

drathzel
23rd-June-2005, 09:19 AM
had you been coming tomorrow i.e. Thursday no probs as i work 5 mins away from the airport, but day off Friday, sorry, unless you can change your flight to arrive at Luton from 4pm, then you could come over to Rushden dancing as Nicky Haslam is teaching there, & should you need somewhere to stay Thursday night i have plenty of room.
You would be most welcome.
Will check forum tomorrow for your reply.

I have replied via pm thanks :flower: