PDA

View Full Version : Southport photos

Danielle
14th-June-2005, 10:15 PM
hey all,

lovely to meet so many of you at the weekend!

photos have now been sorted from the weekend, they are a mix of the caberet, teachers, and general freestyle plus the forum BBQ (and a lovely sunset over southport beach - not dancing i know but so pretty i couldn't help myself!!!)

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/southportjune2005

Enjoy :hug:

Minnie M
14th-June-2005, 10:57 PM
hey all,

lovely to meet so many of you at the weekend!

photos have now been sorted from the weekend, they are a mix of the caberet, teachers, and general freestyle plus the forum BBQ (and a lovely sunset over southport beach - not dancing i know but so pretty i couldn't help myself!!!)

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/southportjune2005

Enjoy :hug:

Wow that was quick :worthy:

FANTAB...EEE...TASTIC :worthy: :worthy: love the Mel & James ones especailly .... and the sunset :drool: the BBQ etc etc etc (who took the one of you and Mie)

Tiggerbabe
14th-June-2005, 11:05 PM
Fab photos yet again Danielle - beautiful one (the close up shot) of Mr and Mrs Under Par and I think you caught Little Monkey just perfectly at the barbeque :wink:

Jive Brummie
14th-June-2005, 11:20 PM

FANTAB...EEE...TASTIC :worthy: :worthy: love the Mel & James ones especailly .... and the sunset :drool: the BBQ etc etc etc (who took the one of you and Mie)

:hug:

Little Monkey
14th-June-2005, 11:29 PM
Fab photos yet again Danielle - beautiful one (the close up shot) of Mr and Mrs Under Par and I think you caught Little Monkey just perfectly at the barbeque :wink:

Ah yes, one of the most flattering photos I've ever seen of myself!! :rofl:

LM

Lory
14th-June-2005, 11:44 PM
(who took the one of you and Mie)
Me! :D
I've got a few of my own I took, I didn't take any in the eve, cos my chalet was too far to keep taking the camera back too and it I didn't want to leave it anywhere under the circumstances!

Here goes anyway...

Lory
14th-June-2005, 11:47 PM
More...

BTW..I've deliberately left some of the group shots very large, so folks can pan around :)

Lory
14th-June-2005, 11:51 PM
more....

Lucy Locket
14th-June-2005, 11:52 PM
Great photos, love the sunset ones. It was a great weekend.

Lory
14th-June-2005, 11:53 PM
And more...

Danielle
15th-June-2005, 12:18 PM

Fab photos - Lory :hug: (Lory took the one of me and Mie and the ones of me dancing!! - they're great, thank you!!!)

Divissima
15th-June-2005, 12:51 PM
Fantastic photos, Lory. I love them all :waycool:

Divissima
15th-June-2005, 01:16 PM
Just had a look at Danielle's photos - they are awesome! :clap:

Rhythm King
18th-June-2005, 03:12 PM
Here are some of mine - enjoy!

R-K :cheers:
(I feel some caption competitions coming on...)

Rhythm King
18th-June-2005, 03:21 PM
And a few more...