PDA

View Full Version : dancing in Leicester

drathzel
13th-June-2005, 10:52 PM
Hi all, I am going to a wedding in Market Harborour in two weekends time. Is there anything happening in the area that i could possibly get in some dancing...even if i only get an hour.... :hug:

DavidY
13th-June-2005, 10:59 PM
Hi all, I am going to a wedding in Market Harborour in two weekends time.Is that the weekend of 25 June? Would you be arriving in time to dance on Friday night? :hug:

drathzel
13th-June-2005, 11:01 PM
Is that the weekend of 25 June? Would you be arriving in time to dance on Friday night? :hug:

Sounds about right, arriving in MH at about 10:30 :hug:

Northants Girly
13th-June-2005, 11:04 PM
Hi all, I am going to a wedding in Market Harborour in two weekends time. Is there anything happening in the area that i could possibly get in some dancing...even if i only get an hour.... :hug:Friday 24th June
freestyle in Northampton - Saints Rugby Club
10 mins drive from my house - come and stay! :)

DavidY
13th-June-2005, 11:06 PM
Deleted

drathzel
13th-June-2005, 11:07 PM
Friday 24th June
freestyle in Northampton - Saints Rugby Club
10 mins drive from my house - come and stay! :)

I have to check times for the wedding but sounds like fun! :clap:

Lucy Locket
13th-June-2005, 11:33 PM
Ceroc at Braunstone Civic Centre every Wednesday. Come along, friendly bunch. I'm the venue manager there, so make sure you say hi!!

drathzel
13th-June-2005, 11:41 PM
Ceroc at Braunstone Civic Centre every Wednesday. Come along, friendly bunch. I'm the venue manager there, so make sure you say hi!!

Only going to be there friday to sunday but thanks anyway! :flower:

drathzel
26th-June-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey all,

well i went to Northampton, not leicester, but i was soooo much fun! Thanks to all for the warm welcome and all the lovely dances! It was a fab night with fab music! If i didnt speak to any forumites i am sorry i just didnt know who you all are!!! Thanks to all the forumites and non forumites for dances! It was good to see some familiar faces.

And a big thanks to Northants Girly for the bed wine and choccy croissants and the lift to glooston. :drool:

Trish
27th-June-2005, 11:56 AM
Hey all,

well i went to Northampton, not leicester, but i was soooo much fun! Thanks to all for the warm welcome and all the lovely dances! It was a fab night with fab music! If i didnt speak to any forumites i am sorry i just didnt know who you all are!!! Thanks to all the forumites and non forumites for dances! It was good to see some familiar faces.

And a big thanks to Northants Girly for the bed wine and choccy croissants and the lift to glooston. :drool:

Hi Drathzel, nice to meet you. Thanks for the excellent dances, I enjoyed playing swap the lead with you! Glad you enjoyed yourself, I had a great time too, and it was also good to catch up with Northants Girly and lead you both in doubles. I'll definitely be going back to Northampton - great venue, great music!

Trish

Lucy Locket
27th-June-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey all,

I was there Friday, don't think we met, maybe next time, or Southport :flower:

drathzel
27th-June-2005, 08:30 PM
I was there Friday, don't think we met, maybe next time, or Southport :flower:

Well i am sorry i missed you! I was the strange Northern Irish speaking girl from glasgow with Northants Girly! :hug: