PDA

View Full Version : Hipsters - Tues..

Graham W
10th-June-2005, 02:58 PM
I am thinking of taking advantage of a lift offer Tues & coming to Dipsters on tues - but havent been for ages - what's it like these days?
anyone..

the G

David Bailey
10th-June-2005, 03:05 PM
I am thinking of taking advantage of a lift offer Tues & coming to Dipsters on tues - but havent been for ages - what's it like these days?
anyone..

the G
I think it's got a little more quiet now than, say, a year ago, as , I suspect nosequins, and possibly the resurgent ISH, has taken some business away from it.

However, it's a great venue, with good dancers and teachers, so it's always worth a try I imagine.

Graham W
10th-June-2005, 03:23 PM
no sequins is ceroc, I guess & Mike's thing,but ISH??

G

Will
10th-June-2005, 03:33 PM
ISH = International Student House (Ceroc next to Great Portland Street Station).

David Bailey
10th-June-2005, 03:57 PM
ISH = International Student House (Ceroc next to Great Portland Street Station).
Actually, both ISH and nosequins are under the ceroclondon franchise, yes? In other words, they're competing with themselves... :)

Will
10th-June-2005, 04:41 PM
Actually, both ISH and nosequins are under the ceroclondon franchise, yes? In other words, they're competing with themselves... :)
Not 100% sure but I don't think so. ISH is part of Ceroc London, but I think nosequins is seperate.

Dizzy
10th-June-2005, 04:57 PM
As far as I am aware, they are both part of the Ceroc London franchise but nosequins is ballroom dancing whereas ISH is just ceroc.

Come to ISH, I'll be there!! :hug:

Will
10th-June-2005, 05:44 PM
If you want to talk about competing with yourself, then there is also Ceroc on the Finchley Road near Swiss cottage on Tuesdays I believe!

Quite a busy night all round.

Plum
10th-June-2005, 07:03 PM
anyone..

the G

I find Hipsters pretty good on a Tuesday, sometimes quiet, but that is not always a bad thing. Means you get to have some space and don't get kicked to pieces. I like it enough to do the 1h 20 min drive and that speaks for itself.

Plum :waycool:

ChrisA
11th-June-2005, 11:13 AM
According to the JumpnJive newsletter, there is no Hipsters this Tuesday (14th).

Robin
11th-June-2005, 12:01 PM
Hey .. what about Finchley then ?

We've been running Tuesday classes for years - and recently numbers and standards are high - 'bout 130 dancers with a good cross section of dancers.

David Bailey
11th-June-2005, 12:55 PM
If you want to talk about competing with yourself, then there is also Ceroc on the Finchley Road near Swiss cottage on Tuesdays I believe!

Quite a busy night all round.

Yes - there are 3 Ceroc venues in North London, plus a ceroc ballroom dancing, on Tuesday nights, but there's nothing in the area on Thursdays... :rolleyes:

Graham W
11th-June-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks all, - c u there sometime, but not the 14th!

G

Minnie M
13th-June-2005, 08:24 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo......................

email from JB tonight

Please note that Hipsters is closed this Tuesday (14th June) due to the Annual Ealing Beer Festival held at the Town Hall.

In addition, due to a series of large events over the next few months (similar to the one this Tuesday night) we will have no access to the main venue at Ealing Town Hall on a number of occasions this summer.

Because of this, and the traditional low attendances experienced during the summer months, we have decided to partially close Tuesday night Hipsters for the reminder of the summer.

Mary
13th-June-2005, 09:09 PM
Yes - there are 3 Ceroc venues in North London, plus a ceroc ballroom dancing, on Tuesday nights, but there's nothing in the area on Thursdays... :rolleyes:

There's Greenford on Thursdays. Just off the A40.

M

Mary
13th-June-2005, 09:10 PM
coming to Dipsters
G

:D Nice one.

M

Andy McGregor
13th-June-2005, 11:01 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo......................

email from JB tonightYou could all come to Findon, it's only 80 miles from Ealing - MinnieM, BoozyBird, LisaSaw, UnderPar, Mrs Par, Jockey, Winnie, me, loads of other Sussex dancers, etc, have been making the trip in the other direction for over 3 years ...

Come on down, I'll buy you a drink in the pub if you make the trip*.

*Here's hoping this idea will catch on with Franco :devil:

Minnie M
13th-June-2005, 11:11 PM
You could all come to Findon, it's only 80 miles from Ealing - MinnieM, BoozyBird, LisaSaw, UnderPar, Mrs Par, Jockey, Winnie, me, loads of other Sussex dancers, etc, have been making the trip in the other direction for over 3 years ...

Come on down, I'll buy you a drink in the pub if you make the trip*.

*Here's hoping this idea will catch on with Franco :devil:
OK ..... I'll be there, but could my drink be "Sex in the City" please (aka Sex on the Beach) with Silver Fox as the barman, please :whistle:

cerocmetro
13th-June-2005, 11:38 PM
:rolleyes:
There's Greenford on Thursdays. Just off the A40.

M

Actually just up the road is St ALbans where JB also DJ's. Before H most of the North London and Herts crowd used to go there and the standard was awesome. I would suspect that Thursday nights will revert back to what it was when people learn that JB still DJ's there. :waycool:

Lounge Lizard
13th-June-2005, 11:59 PM
or try the winning post, Twickenham Wednesdays two hours lessons two hours freestyle.
peter

Minnie M
14th-June-2005, 12:14 AM
TUESDAY alternatives please :tears:

There is Dorking, Colin Shaul's LeRoc - always a good choice, and often go there (great venue and floor and nice friendly people and he gets a large crowd)

Will try Andy's McG's Findon thingy tomorrow, but where do we go for a good dance fix in the London area on a Tuesday if Hipsters is closed :tears:

Would love to try Nose Quins - but Ashton's a bit far for a week night

Bearing in mind I am travelling from Brighton and it is a week day night :

Possible alternative :-
ISH = International Student House - where is this, and is it easy to get to and easy Parking ?????

David Bailey
14th-June-2005, 09:10 AM
ISH = International Student House - where is this, and is it easy to get to and easy Parking ?????
Very near Great Portland Street Tube (on Great Portland Street itself) - parking is easy there after 6.30pm, lots of side streets. Although it's on the edge of the congestion zone, so don't go there before 6.30 :)

Being as it's Robin's birthday, I'll put in a plug for Finchley also - although I expect that's definitely too far for you to go!

stewart38
14th-June-2005, 12:29 PM
:rolleyes:

Actually just up the road is St ALbans where JB also DJ's. Before H most of the North London and Herts crowd used to go there and the standard was awesome. I would suspect that Thursday nights will revert back to what it was when people learn that JB still DJ's there. :waycool:

I wish i could find a venue where the standard was awesome

Maybe ill give it a try , i assume its totally diff to my one vist on a wednesday ?

LMC
14th-June-2005, 12:45 PM
Re: St Albans Thursday - I've only been once and I don't really "know" in the same way as someone who's been dancing for years. But to be brutally honest, I didn't find people that friendly and I didn't think the standard was that good - e.g. more impressed with Chesham/Amersham/Berkhamstead.

Will prob go again anyway as it's not really fair to judge it on one visit (and that was before I hit intermediate classes too).

stewart38
14th-June-2005, 01:11 PM
Re: St Albans Thursday - I've only been once and I don't really "know" in the same way as someone who's been dancing for years. But to be brutally honest, I didn't find people that friendly and I didn't think the standard was that good - e.g. more impressed with Chesham/Amersham/Berkhamstead.

Will prob go again anyway as it's not really fair to judge it on one visit (and that was before I hit intermediate classes too).

I think sometimes thats all it takes. Its a pity as its not far but i wouldnt go back on wednesday but I appreciate that night is/was aimed at beginners so probably didnt suit and the format was very different to the standard ceroc format

LMC
14th-June-2005, 01:53 PM
the format was very different to the standard ceroc format

??? - curious now! Having said that, Weds night is only 10 mins drive for me so a no-brainer, very unlikely to make it to St A on that night. But Thursday was identical to Chesham, Berkhamstead, Stevenage and Letchworth (and therefore presumably most other places!)

stewart38
14th-June-2005, 02:10 PM
??? - curious now! Having said that, Weds night is only 10 mins drive for me so a no-brainer, very unlikely to make it to St A on that night. But Thursday was identical to Chesham, Berkhamstead, Stevenage and Letchworth (and therefore presumably most other places!)

Didnt think they had any classes on thursday and it was just freestyle after 9.30pm

But going of thread and no doubt will be corrected :blush:

LMC
14th-June-2005, 02:41 PM
Didnt think they had any classes on thursday and it was just freestyle after 9.30pm

NOW I'm confused... I thought beginners class followed by 15-30 mins freestyle followed by intermediates followed by intermediate followed by freestyle was SOP for most weekday venues. I can see that would get rather dull for people who have been dancing for a while but the novelty hasn't worn off for me yet :D

But going of thread and no doubt will be corrected :blush:

Yeah, like going OT never happens :rofl: (and Hipsters cancelled tonight anyway?)

<goes and stands in the naughty corner>

Robin
14th-June-2005, 02:49 PM
Yeah, like going OT never happens :rofl: (and Hipsters cancelled tonight anyway?)

Looks like its cancelled for the Summer !

Never mind.. you can join us at Finchley/Whetstone (5 - 6 mins from the bottom of the A1) for a very "standard" Ceroc night ..with some brilliant music :whistle: .... but maybe a few more that I'd like to hear tonight seeing as its my birfday !!!!

David Bailey
14th-June-2005, 03:11 PM
but maybe a few more that I'd like to hear tonight seeing as its my birfday !!!!
Will there be cake, though?

spindr
14th-June-2005, 03:18 PM
Will there be cake, though?
More importantly, is he buying a round?

David Bailey
14th-June-2005, 03:23 PM
More importantly, is he buying a round?
Of cake? :confused:

:)

Zebra Woman
14th-June-2005, 03:41 PM
It's not closing completely on a Tuesday ...

For the benefit of those not on Franco's mailing list, this is what it said:

Please note that Hipsters is closed this Tuesday (14th June) due to the Annual Ealing Beer Festival held at the Town Hall.

In addition, due to a series of large events over the next few months (similar to the one this Tuesday night) we will have no access to the main venue at Ealing Town Hall on a number of occasions this summer.

Because of this, and the traditional low attendances experienced during the summer months, we have decided to partially close Tuesday night Hipsters for the reminder of the summer.

From Tuesday the 21st of June, West Coast Swing at Hipsters will continue running every Tuesday as normal from either the lower or the upper venue according to venue availability.

The format for the evening will be the same as present,

8.00pm Beginners WCS
9.00pm Intermediate WCS
10pm - 10.30pm WCS Freestyle

US Champion Dancer Catriona Wiles will continue to teach both workshops and there will be some dedicated WCS freestyle at the end of the second class.

Hipsters will re-open fully with both Jive and West Coast Swing in September when we do not expect any further venues disruptions.

Please note that our Freestyle nights on the 1st Friday of the month (1st July, 5th August, 2nd September etc.) will be unaffected and will run as normal.

We are sorry for any disappointment caused. However, given the venue's disruption and the low turn out at this time of the year, we felt that it was in everyone's best interest to introduce this summer break.

The Hipsters Team

under par
14th-June-2005, 03:55 PM
Is this a surrender by Hipsters?

From 2 nights a week both halls to one night a week one hall, is this the slippery slope to oblivion?

Any thoughts?

David Bailey
14th-June-2005, 04:04 PM
Is this a surrender by Hipsters?

From 2 nights a week both halls to one night a week one hall, is this the slippery slope to oblivion?
Sounds like it.

Any thoughts?
Well, clearly Robin's cake-at-Finchley threat was the last straw...

Seriously, I suspect there is a limit to how many good MJ venues can run on 1 night in London (who'd have thought it?). I'd guess that the resurgence of ISH, and the new nosequins thing, both fairly close (within 5 miles?), drew punters away.

Ealing Town Hall's a large venue, I imagine it's expensive to hire.

OTOH, MamboCity's been running sessions in the downstairs bit for years now, with the occasional main hall use, so it's maybe more of a rational downsizing than a plummet-to-oblivion. And personally, I prefer the downstairs room to the main hall....

Dan Hudson
14th-June-2005, 04:43 PM
Don't forget the ever improving fantastic night at Ceroc Greenwich...... :worthy: :clap:

Its where the cool kids are!! :whistle:

Peter
27th-June-2005, 10:35 AM

For the benefit of those not on Franco's mailing list, this is what it said:

From Tuesday the 21st of June, West Coast Swing at Hipsters will continue running every Tuesday as normal from either the lower or the upper venue according to venue availability.

The format for the evening will be the same as present,

8.00pm Beginners WCS
9.00pm Intermediate WCS
10pm - 10.30pm WCS Freestyle

US Champion Dancer Catriona Wiles will continue to teach both workshops and there will be some dedicated WCS freestyle at the end of the second class.

Hipsters will re-open fully with both Jive and West Coast Swing in September when we do not expect any further venues disruptions.

Please note that our Freestyle nights on the 1st Friday of the month (1st July, 5th August, 2nd September etc.) will be unaffected and will run as normal.

We are sorry for any disappointment caused. However, given the venue's disruption and the low turn out at this time of the year, we felt that it was in everyone's best interest to introduce this summer break.

The Hipsters Team

I've just received an email saying

Further to recent closure notifications, please note that Hipsters at Ealing Town Hall on Tuesdays will now be closed until September, for WCS as well as Modern Jive. As soon as we know the reopening date we will let you know.

Anyone know which year Hipsters will be reopening on Tuesdays?

Peter
27th-June-2005, 10:36 AM

Further to recent closure notifications, please note that Hipsters at Ealing Town Hall on Tuesdays will now be closed until September, for WCS as well as Modern Jive. As soon as we know the reopening date we will let you know.

Anyone know in which year Hipsters will be reopening on Tuesdays?

Robin
28th-June-2005, 02:10 PM

Anyone know in which year Hipsters will be reopening on Tuesdays?

So you're on the mailing list twice ?

RESPECT !

Gus
28th-June-2005, 02:27 PM
Don't forget the ever improving fantastic night at Ceroc Greenwich...... :worthy: :clap:

Its where the cool kids are!! :whistle:Aint that the truth! :clap:

ISH is not so bad but the advanced classes and the DJ ( :wink: ) at Greenwich give it the edge (IMHO).

definitely not getting into a 'Battle of the Teachers' debate ... though Russ must win the prize for the most laid back style.

PS ... Who's going tonight to see Russ on the decks with Nicky and R guest teaching?

Peter
28th-June-2005, 02:38 PM
RESPECT !

Respect!

Robin
28th-June-2005, 03:30 PM
Aint that the truth! :clap:

ISH is not so bad but the advanced classes and the DJ ( :wink: ) at Greenwich give it the edge (IMHO).

I'd argue that .... when was the last time you came to Finchley ?

Standards gotten higher and the music is ...well... me & tez !
:whistle:

David Bailey
28th-June-2005, 03:50 PM

:whistle:
Really? :eek: You've lost all your music equipment since Monday night? You two are now reduced to playing a live set all evening? Wow....

Actually, I can verify that the music (well, on Mondays, but it's the same DJs!) has been rather nice recently - IM very subjective O, the best in North London at the moment.

Robin
28th-June-2005, 04:12 PM
Really? :eek: You've lost all your music equipment since Monday night? You two are now reduced to playing a live set all evening? Wow....

Actually, I can verify that the music (well, on Mondays, but it's the same DJs!) has been rather nice recently - IM very subjective O, the best in North London at the moment.

you really *don't* want to hear me sing ! I can manage a bar or two on the piano but it doesn't quite work all night though !

anyway... whaddya mean North London ? What about Chigwell huh ? huh?

:D

David Bailey
28th-June-2005, 04:30 PM
you really *don't* want to hear me sing
Yep.

anyway... whaddya mean North London ? What about Chigwell huh ? huh?
Chigwell? That'll be somewhere out in the wilds, right?

Banana Man
28th-June-2005, 06:37 PM
Just seen this on the Hipsters website:

Due to circumstances completely beyond our control,
Tuesday nights will be closed throughout the Summer.
We apologise for any upset this may cause.

Happily, though, the Big Fat Friday Freestyles are still on!
Every month, first Friday of the month.

Looks like N&N are teaching on Friday as well. :clap:

KatieR
29th-June-2005, 10:58 AM
PS ... Who's going tonight to see Russ on the decks with Nicky and R guest teaching?

Bit late in the reply to the Post Gus, sorry :) , but I was there and I have to say a brilliant intermediate class instructed by the also brilliant Nicky and Robert. :clap:

It was great to see some Australian leads that I actually recognized not to mentioned being totally embarrassed by Nicky who when rotation when slightly awry and I was left with no partner, felt it necessary to advertise my presence :blush: Im normally an under the radar kinda gal. At least try to be. :D

Thanks for the dances Gus! Even though I still think you owe me more than 2 so dont think I've cashed in my favours yet! :wink:

BobbyA
29th-June-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm gonna be venturing to London on Friday and noticed this Hipsters Nigal And Nina Class freestyle going on.. Its the first freestyle in London i would have been too..

Anyone know of any good places to stay around that area? What time does the freestyle go on till? My standard isn't that high, i mean i can do intermediate stuff but from what i've seen at MJC i'm no where near that standard.

Any will hope to see people there.

Danielle
29th-June-2005, 12:02 PM
IMHO its the best freestyle night in london!!! you've picked a great one to start with!!! it usually gets busy about 10.30-11.00 but its well worth going down before that for the class because they are always really good!!

Its always a very busy night, and it usually get pretty hot in there so where cool clothes.

sorry not sure of place to stay though!!

I'm gonna be venturing to London on Friday and noticed this Hipsters Nigal And Nina Class freestyle going on.. Its the first freestyle in London i would have been too..

Anyone know of any good places to stay around that area? What time does the freestyle go on till? My standard isn't that high, i mean i can do intermediate stuff but from what i've seen at MJC i'm no where near that standard.

Any will hope to see people there.

Clive Long
29th-June-2005, 12:40 PM

Actually, I can verify that the music (well, on Mondays, but it's the same DJs!) has been rather nice recently - IM very subjective O, [Finchley is] the best in North London at the moment.
Sorry guys, I have been to Finchley both a year ago and a couple of times recently, and I have had an enjoyable evening, the people are nice, lighting has improved beyond measure - but it is a bit of reach to say Finchley is "the best". I will get shot down by Adam for saying this, but if North London includes Cricklewood, I can't see how Finchley can be ranked above Ashtons.

I'll continue to go to both. :flower:

sounding dangerously like we are moving to "venue review" (http://cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3720) territory and all the disagreement that engenders.

Clive

Gus
29th-June-2005, 12:48 PM

:whistle:Ahem ... sorry but came a few months ago ... and wont be coming back :sick:

Truth Mode ON
OK ... ready to get flamed for this but tjis is my honest opinion, based on what I like in a club, and in no way an advisement for others.

On te night I went, the lesson was scrappy, the dancers couldnt follow it, the lighting was poor, during the freestyle initialy I couldnt get a dance for love nor money as I wasn't in any of the cliques and when I did dance I get my arms wrenched to hell and there were no really good dancers who I felt I could 'play' with. The music was AOK but I'd rate the music at ISH and Greenwich well above. Overall Greenwich outscored Finchley on all counts.

Soryry if it offends but you did ask me for my opinion. :rolleyes: Lets put it this way, I live 5 mins from the venue, yet I put up with a 80 minute trip to Greenwich
Truth Mode OFF

Andy McGregor
29th-June-2005, 01:50 PM
Truth Mode OFFGus is the most sexy male dancer in London and deserves the title "Gorgeous Gus" :whistle:

David Bailey
29th-June-2005, 04:38 PM
I will get shot down by Adam for saying this, but if North London includes Cricklewood, I can't see how Finchley can be ranked above Ashtons.
Well, I personally (and I realize it's a very personal opinion) prefer the music at Finchley.

E.g. last week, v hot.
- Finchley: all about nice slow summer tunes, lots of Latin, etc.
- Ashtons: Swing City, at 10.50pm to boot. (OK, ZW, I know you loved it, but it's not the most lazy summer dance in the world...)

I appreciate this is a personal opinion, and also that both DJs are on the forum, so please guys, don't take it as an attack. That's just the music I like best, especially in this weather.

However, I'll happily concede Ashtons, as a proper club, has a better venue than Finchley, as a church hall. They're both good venues.

David Bailey
29th-June-2005, 04:39 PM
and there were no really good dancers who I felt I could 'play' with.
Well, I did ask, you turned me down :tears:

Robin
1st-July-2005, 09:34 AM
Ahem ... sorry but came a few months ago ... and wont be coming back :sick:

Truth Mode ON...etc snipped[/i]

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I would say that an average 250-300 people per week at the same venue entitles us to disagree with certain opinions.

I quote myself from my previous post - " recently numbers and standards are high " - I assume that your comments were based on your visit some time ago.

As Adam is back this week, I'm sure you would be welcome this Tuesday to appraise the differences and revise your opinion accordingly :wink:

Gus
15th-November-2005, 05:47 PM
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

As Adam is back this week, I'm sure you would be welcome this Tuesday to appraise the differences and revise your opinion accordingly :wink:Well ... its taken some time to venture back to Finchley ... taking a night off from Jango for once so thought I'd just pop up the road and give the place a second go.

This time instead of trying to compare the club to what I wanted I tried to view it from the perspective of the regular mob who attend. After coming off my high-horse' (:blush: ) to be fair to the place Finchley fits well within the Ceroc model. Its never going to set the world on fire but, with the exception I'll mention below, there is nothing that is bad. The lighting, music for the lessons and the clarity of the lessons are the things that probably nbeg for improvement but it was a great relief not to have arms pulled out of joint and to actualy be asked to dance by strangers ... a very pleasant surprise :grin:.

What REALLY spoilt the night was the amount of people doing big moves/drops/arials on a packed dance floor. NOBODY STOPPED THEM!!:angry: :angry: There was one chap who did a number of lift/spin combos, eventualy catching someone in the face ... and he didnt even apologise! If I have a problem with him, I have a bigger problem with the venue management who allow this to continue ... or have Ceroc(tm) changed their modus operandi to allow this behaviour to be acceptable.

So ... not a bad night at all, but wont go back until I find my steel-sheathed baseball bat and can dole out some 'education' in floorcraft:devil: :devil:

Tezii
16th-November-2005, 02:13 AM
Well Gus what can I say? The Finchley dancers doing big moves / drops/aerials ?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

And you never complained to the "management" ? :whistle:
And I thought we had a lovely dance at the end of the evening to a suitably nice track "My baby just cares" but obviously "baby" :kiss: :kiss: you didn't care enough to let me know (I think "new kid" mentioned to you who the venue manager was!!)
Anyway, I heard there was a rather brilliant but slightly stand offish dancer they'd only seen there once before, but as no one mentioned it to me personally I thought best not to follow it up!!:rofl: :rofl:

David Bailey
16th-November-2005, 10:11 AM
Well Gus what can I say? The Finchley dancers doing big moves / drops/aerials ?? :confused: :confused: :confused:
I didn't see that either, but then I wasn't really watching; if Gus says he was doing weird stuff, fair enough. But I wish he'd told someone Official (I don't count!) - Robin, Tezi, Big Kev, or Carol would have done something if they'd known, I'm sure.

I'll keep an eye out for the Evil Aerial Man next time though, and try to point him out.

Nice dance with you, Tezii :flower:

LMC
16th-November-2005, 10:25 AM
I'll keep an eye out for the Evil Aerial Man next time though, and try to point him out.
I know who it was - but I can't name and shame him because I don't know his name - will point him out tho' Tezi. Not sure I did tell Gus you were venue manager sorry :blush: - but glad you got your dance with him.

Despite being hit over the head a few times by a few guys' arms (what was that about then?) I had a great night on Monday :)

Gus
16th-November-2005, 12:02 PM
But I wish he'd told someone Official (I don't count!) - Robin, Tezi, Big Kev, or Carol would have done something if they'd known, I'm sure.Urr...sorry Dave, I thought you were Official ... you are a member of Crew. I wanted to tell the teacher but she had left. As I said at the time, I pointed him out to you so I thought job done:confused: Having said that, from a few other comments I heard, I thought he was already well known for his antics.

And I thought we had a lovely dance at the end of the evening to a suitably nice trackIt was a delight to dance with you to:grin:

El Salsero Gringo
16th-November-2005, 12:36 PM
What REALLY spoilt the night was the amount of people doing big moves/drops/arials on a packed dance floor. NOBODY STOPPED THEM!!:angry: :angry: There was one chap who did a number of lift/spin combos, eventualy catching someone in the face ... and he didnt even apologise!Apart from this one guy, was there anyone else doing lifts or arials? Was the one guy Paulo? (Well built short Italian-looking guy, taxis at Whetstone too)

David Bailey
16th-November-2005, 12:42 PM
Urr...sorry Dave, I thought you were Official ... you are a member of Crew.
?? News to me, I thought you had to sign a contract in blood to be Official.

I do vaguely recall something, but I wasn't paying attention anyway, you should know that by now :)

Can you PM me / Tezii a description of the offender? (It wsn't Paulo, I know that much)

LMC
16th-November-2005, 12:55 PM
It wasn't Paulo

I know who it was, but don't know his name, so shall have to be rude and point on Monday.