PDA

View Full Version : Places Available for Southport

Wendy
9th-June-2005, 08:22 AM
Graham and I won't be going to Southport, so a chalet for one couple is available. Please PM me if you are interested and I can get the tickets to someone going from Glasgow to give to you at the weekend. (I'll also PM the organisers in case they have a waiting list).

Hope you all have a great time !!!

Wxxx

Tiggerbabe
9th-June-2005, 08:59 AM
Sorry to hear that you're not coming now, Wendy, :tears: I was looking forward to a dance or two with you both.

BlueThreeFour
9th-June-2005, 09:56 AM
Graham and I won't be going to Southport, so a chalet for one couple is available. Please PM me if you are interested and I can get the tickets to someone going from Glasgow to give to you at the weekend. (I'll also PM the organisers in case they have a waiting list).

Wxxx

Never mind Wendy. I'll be home from my hols and we'll have a few dances at the Glasgow Party. :kiss:

Petal
9th-June-2005, 01:52 PM

Wxxx

Sorry you won't be there, :sad: but Cheeks, now's your chance, get in touch with Wendy, quick. :clap:

Wendy
10th-June-2005, 09:39 AM
Sorry to hear that you're not coming now, Wendy, :tears: I was looking forward to a dance or two with you both. We'll have to more than make up for it next time we see you !!!

Have a great time - oh - and if Ash is there give him a hug from me ! And you can have one of the dances I would have had with Luca ! Wonder if I could auction off the other ones I would have had... pay for some new shoes... :rofl:

Wxxx

Wendy
10th-June-2005, 09:41 AM
Never mind Wendy. I'll be home from my hols and we'll have a few dances at the Glasgow Party. :kiss:Thanks BTF.. not sure I'll be going.. but I'll see you soon :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Hope the hols are going OK and you don't have to fight off TOO many women :rofl:

Wxxxxx

Wendy
10th-June-2005, 09:43 AM
Places no longer available cos we're going in September instead !!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have a magik time everyone !!!!

Wxxxx