PDA

View Full Version : Stirling New Venue

Dance Demon
6th-June-2005, 06:06 PM
Tomorrow night is the first night in the new venue.......The Golden Lion Hotel, King Street, Stirling....and it's a free night :clap: :clap: :clap: ......looking forward to a busy night.... :D

drathzel
6th-June-2005, 07:01 PM
Tomorrow night is the first night in the new venue.......The Golden Lion Hotel, King Street, Stirling....and it's a free night :clap: :clap: :clap: ......looking forward to a busy night.... :D

I'm going, i'm going!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

azande
6th-June-2005, 09:54 PM
I'll be there! :waycool:

Dance Demon
8th-June-2005, 12:11 AM
Well...Just home from the first night in the Golden Lion Hotel.......... :clap: :clap: :clap: ....fab venue Franck..and a lovely floor too. Nice to see drathzel there, and also Mr & Mrs Smurf, with little Tweetie- Smurf Bump..... :D .....Loads of new people there too, obviously as a result of Saturdays busk. hope it stays busy......Oh ...and well done to Cathy for getting through the classes, and not over running by much, despite having loads of peeps in the class and the beginners class starting late because of all the form filling :waycool:

drathzel
8th-June-2005, 09:05 AM
It was a fab night! I arrived at 8:10 only to have missed a move and a half thats how busy it was!!! Hope it stays that way! :clap:

Dreadful Scathe
8th-June-2005, 09:51 AM
Great new venue. Hope to make it back a bit more often. Never got to say hello to Franck, he was always dancing - hello Franck! Well done for finding the venue! :)

drathzel
8th-June-2005, 09:58 AM
Great new venue. Hope to make it back a bit more often. :)

You can get some dancing practice... my nose still hurts :tears:

Dreadful Scathe
8th-June-2005, 10:10 AM
You can get some dancing practice... my nose still hurts :tears:
:( sorry

drathzel
8th-June-2005, 11:07 AM
:( sorry

Its ok, the purple goes with my rio outfit.... tee hee :rofl:

JoC
19th-July-2005, 11:48 PM
It took me a while to get round to it, but just back from a fantastic night in Stirling. Love the new(ish) venue, nice to be able to stand next to an open window for some breeze on a warm summers evening, and very easy to get to from out of town. Nice!

What else can I say...met some lovely people, had some absolutely brilliant dances :D and enjoyed the music! :cheers: (And practised a little slot dancing. :whistle: )

:grin:

Now, where next...

ducasi
20th-July-2005, 12:24 AM
Hey, I was in Stirling too! Maybe I danced with you? :wink:

Had a fab night. Good crowd, good music, good moves, well sorted venue. :cheers:

The breeze from the window was nice. :nice:

You can read more – yep, you guessed it – on my blog! (http://ducasi.org/blog/2005/07/19/stirling/) :waycool: