PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Comp Charities to Benefit

Scot
5th-December-2002, 02:41 PM
These are all the names that I have collected from mail messages and forum suggestions.

I do not know exactly what all these charities do. However maybe the people that proposed them could supply a small blurb about them.

Ideally over of the course of the next 2 weeks we would like you to vote for your preferred charity. Whatever charity has the majority will benefit.

Please keep it to one person one vote I know there are a fair amount of alias out there that get created for one reason or another. However given the seriousness of this I would prefer if this vote was not artificially supported.

Wendy
5th-December-2002, 07:45 PM
Why not let them all benefit - just allocate the percentage of the money to match the percentage of the vote ??

Wx

Sandy
6th-December-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Wendy
Why not let them all benefit - just allocate the percentage of the money to match the percentage of the vote ??

Wx

Good idea but maybe the top 3 to benefit, less of an administrative task.

Sandy

Scot
6th-December-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Wendy

Wx

Nice as it would be to do this the administration work for organising this event is quite large and we rely on the Charity to assist us with this. We are therefore kind of restricted to going with one organisation.

Wendy
6th-December-2002, 09:59 PM
Makes sense !

Wx

Tweetie
6th-December-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Scot

Nice as it would be to do this the administration work for organising this event is quite large and we rely on the Charity to assist us with this. We are therefore kind of restricted to going with one organisation.

Scott, I'm not sure how much help Rachael House would be able to offer with organisation (perhaps Fran could tell you more about that) but if it comes out on top of the poll I'm sure you would have plenty of volunteers and you can put Dreadful Scathe and I at the top of the list!!:grin:
(Do you think I should have asked him first??? NAH!:wink: )

Fi

Scot
11th-December-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Fi__

Scott, I'm not sure how much help Rachael House would be able to offer with organisation (perhaps Fran could tell you more about that) but if it comes out on top of the poll I'm sure you would have plenty of volunteers and you can put Dreadful Scathe and I at the top of the list!!:grin:
(Do you think I should have asked him first??? NAH!:wink: )

Fi

By the way things are going I might have to take you up on that.
Unless of course there is a sudden change. Intrestingly the number of votes appears quite low.

Gadget
11th-December-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Scot
Intrestingly the number of votes appears quite low.
Probably a lot of abstainers who don't really have an opinion on which charity you select - let those who are more informed make the decision. (guilty :sorry: )