PDA

View Full Version : I know this sounds desperate!!!

Cruella
4th-June-2005, 12:05 PM
Desperately seeking Cruella. :sick: I'm going to the scottish champs in september. would love to enter intermediate or advanced. Any one up for the challenge?? :flower: Will be doing it for fun, so would be willing to just turn up on the day and dance, if you wanna try me out first (so to speak) i'll be available at southport for as many dances as possible. Lisa as this was your idea, i'll blame you if it doesn't work. :tears:

Minnie M
4th-June-2005, 12:43 PM
Worked well for Heather :worthy: & KGD (Dale) :worthy: :clap:

ji vep
5th-June-2005, 09:33 PM
Roll up, Roll up :whistle:

Who will start the bidding for Cruella,

Come on BARGAIN HUNTERS, get in there quick (So to Speak)!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Happy dancing

Ji vep :waycool:

Yogi_Bear
5th-June-2005, 10:45 PM
Desperately seeking Cruella. :sick: I'm going to the scottish champs in september. would love to enter intermediate or advanced. Any one up for the challenge?? :flower: Will be doing it for fun, so would be willing to just turn up on the day and dance, if you wanna try me out first (so to speak) i'll be available at southport for as many dances as possible. Lisa as this was your idea, i'll blame you if it doesn't work. :tears:Lots of dances at Southport with any Forumite would always be a good idea.. :flower:

Cruella
6th-June-2005, 08:03 AM
Roll up, Roll up :whistle:

Who will start the bidding for Cruella,

Come on BARGAIN HUNTERS, get in there quick (So to Speak)!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Happy dancing

Ji vep :waycool:

Cheers Paul :(
I wouldn't be selling myself so cheap if you hadn't put me back in the bargain bucket. :wink:
:kiss: :hug:

Cruella
6th-June-2005, 03:10 PM
Worked well for Heather :worthy: & KGD (Dale) :worthy: :clap:

That's hitting the jackpot, getting Dale as a dance partner! :clap:

Dreadful Scathe
6th-June-2005, 03:19 PM
That's hitting the jackpot, getting Dale as a dance partner! :clap:
...and getting Heather!!! :)

Cruella
7th-June-2005, 07:51 PM
Lots of dances at Southport with any Forumite would always be a good idea.. :flower:

Absolutely and i intend to get through as many men as possible :rofl: :blush: :rofl: and even some of the women :hug:

Little Em
8th-June-2005, 08:49 AM
Desperately seeking Cruella. :sick: I'm going to the scottish champs in september. would love to enter intermediate or advanced. Any one up for the challenge?? :flower: Will be doing it for fun, so would be willing to just turn up on the day and dance, if you wanna try me out first (so to speak) i'll be available at southport for as many dances as possible. Lisa as this was your idea, i'll blame you if it doesn't work. :tears:

seen as your coming in cheap .... :wink:

ill be your man.. im willing to practice, but please bear in mind that i can b quite bossy.... :really: :innocent:

but *sigh* i cannot do this years scotalnd champs :tears:

so im afraid Cruella... back in the bargain basement... until another offer comes along! :rofl:

ill see you tonight.... Hilary an i will b stuffing our face round yours with a chinese..... oh yes and i want to show u my outfit for "hot hot" theme fs on sat !!!!!

:clap: laters! x

Cruella
8th-June-2005, 08:53 AM
seen as your coming in cheap .... :wink:

ill be your man.. im willing to practice, but please bear in mind that i can b quite bossy.... :really: :innocent:

but *sigh* i cannot do this years scotalnd champs :tears:

so im afraid Cruella... back in the bargain basement... until another offer comes along! :rofl:

ill see you tonight.... Hilary an i will b stuffing our face round yours with a chinese..... oh yes and i want to show u my outfit for "hot hot" theme fs on sat !!!!!

:clap: laters! x
Sod the detox, i'll have a chilli beef and boiled rice please. :clap: C U later.

Cruella
9th-June-2005, 05:05 PM
Hey Dale thought you were going to gatecrash our chinese party??
We had loads of fun watching old dance champs videos. Fantastic to see who was dancing with who a few years ago. Seemed to be a few faces that never seemed to be off the screen!!! Trampy, David B, Lily, Clayton, Janine, Rob C, Gus to name a few. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN AROUND SOME TIME, HUH! :drool: :worthy:

Cruella
16th-June-2005, 06:47 PM
Well even dancing with all those men at Southport didn't find me a partner for scotland. What is it about the word Compete that sends them screaming in the opposite direction? :sad: Or is it that i'm as scary as my forum name suggests! :tears: Guess i'll have to be content with DWAS.

David Bailey
16th-June-2005, 09:01 PM
What is it about the word Compete that sends them screaming in the opposite direction? :sad:
Competition = Commitment. Just a theory.. :whistle:

drathzel
16th-June-2005, 11:35 PM
Guess i'll have to be content with DWAS.

Thats what i am doing..... men in scotalnd just dont want to compete :tears:

David Bailey
17th-June-2005, 08:33 AM
Thats what i am doing..... men in scotalnd just dont want to compete :tears:
Yay the Scots men!! :clap: :clap:

ducasi
17th-June-2005, 08:44 AM
Thats what i am doing..... men in scotland just dont want to compete :tears:
If I was good enough, I think I'd have a go. Instead I'm thinking of doing the DWAS, just for fun, but I'm worried I might get a really good partner whom I'd disappoint.

Little Em
17th-June-2005, 08:45 AM
Yay the Scots men!! :clap: :clap:

ill second that!!! :wink:

Cruella
17th-June-2005, 08:50 AM
ill second that!!! :wink:

MMMmm and i know why. :wink: :whistle:

Lynn
17th-June-2005, 10:32 AM
If I was good enough, I think I'd have a go. Instead I'm thinking of doing the DWAS, just for fun, but I'm worried I might get a really good partner whom I'd disappoint. I was worried about that too when I did a comp last year but was told not to worry about it. So I didn't. I saved all my panic for the Intermediate with Andy McG instead! :rofl: (Cos I knew I had a better partner and would disappoint!) Would love to do another comp again at some stage as it was a lot of fun and it did help my dancing but I suppose I need to wait till I find someone locally who is keen to try and actually spend a little bit of time dancing together in advance!

Dreadful Scathe
17th-June-2005, 01:34 PM
(Cos I knew I had a better partner and would disappoint!)

nah , you were great at Britroc you followed very well indeed despite your nervves :)

I like competitions because they make me nervous, i want to be less nervous and more extrovert, so they help a lot it think as i get more used to it.

I reviewed Cruella in Southport and gave her high marks - it would have been all 10's but she was limited by her partner :). however, I think Fi will be up for dancing again at the Scottish Champs so we'll be in the Smurfs section.

Cruella
17th-June-2005, 05:01 PM
nah , you were great at Britroc you followed very well indeed despite your nervves :)

I like competitions because they make me nervous, i want to be less nervous and more extrovert, so they help a lot it think as i get more used to it.

I reviewed Cruella in Southport and gave her high marks - it would have been all 10's but she was limited by her partner :). however, I think Fi will be up for dancing again at the Scottish Champs so we'll be in the Smurfs section.

Bless you for being so generous, :flower: glad i didn't know i was being 'reviewed' though. :blush: I don't remember being limited by any of my partners at Southport, had fab dances all weekend. Can't wait to come up to scotland in september just to meet all you friendly people again :hug: Maybe will get to meet baby smurf too.