PDA

View Full Version : WCS & Big Fat Friday

Almost an Angel
1st-June-2005, 06:46 PM
OK guys what's everyone up to on Friday night around London.

I'm aiming to do the following

WCS at Surbiton with the lovely Paul Warden :worthy: who will just have returned from the champs in Atlanta so should have some fabulous new moves for us. :clap:

Followed by racing (obeying the speed limits at all times- honest :innocent: ) across to Ealing and the Big Fat Friday for the last 2 hours of freestyle and catch all the fabulous dancers there. :D :D

Bliss anyone else up for joining me or intending to be at the Fat Friday so I can put you on my list of people to try and catch up with. Oh and if you're really unfortunate I may even make you dance with me. :devil:

Angel xxx

Yogi_Bear
1st-June-2005, 08:08 PM
Would love to make it to Hipsters for Nigel and Nina's slotted dancing lesson and so on....but it's a long way from Norwich :(

David Bailey
1st-June-2005, 08:16 PM
Hipsters / BFFF / whatever it's called does sound good; salsa downstairs, jive upstairs, it doesn't get much better than that...

Rhythm King
2nd-June-2005, 11:17 AM
OK guys what's everyone up to on Friday night around London.

I'm aiming to do the following

WCS at Surbiton with the lovely Paul Warden :worthy: who will just have returned from the champs in Atlanta so should have some fabulous new moves for us. :clap:

Followed by racing (obeying the speed limits at all times- honest :innocent: ) across to Ealing and the Big Fat Friday for the last 2 hours of freestyle and catch all the fabulous dancers there. :D :D

Bliss anyone else up for joining me or intending to be at the Fat Friday so I can put you on my list of people to try and catch up with. Oh and if you're really unfortunate I may even make you dance with me. :devil:

Angel xxx

That's currently my plan, subject to how hung over I am after my office party tonight :sick: .

R-K

Northants Girly
2nd-June-2005, 12:30 PM
Hipsters / BFFF / whatever it's called does sound good; salsa downstairs, jive upstairs, it doesn't get much better than that...I'd love to come down to Hipsters again :grin:

but ZW is on hols :sad:

anyone else fancy going and car-sharing with me from the Midlands? :waycool:

Danielle
2nd-June-2005, 03:15 PM
That's currently my plan, subject to how hung over I am after my office party tonight :sick: .

R-K

Me too!!!

no office party tonight though..............................

however am toying with the idea of going to salsa after dancing at Fulham tonight.........................

oh dear, maybe i ought to post in the OCDD thread :sick:

Rhythm King
2nd-June-2005, 03:23 PM
Me too!!!

no office party tonight though..............................

however am toying with the idea of going to salsa after dancing at Fulham tonight.........................

Alternatively, I shall be celebrating my promotion at The Roadhouse, in Covent Garden :clap: . Come on down - the more the merrier!

R-K :cheers:

Spice 'n' Easy
2nd-June-2005, 08:52 PM

I seriously think you should!!

I'm going. Even though i've been dancing for nearly two years now, this will be my first BFF freestyle :clap: Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Lory
2nd-June-2005, 09:47 PM
this will be my first BFF freestyle :clap: Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Save me a dance! :flower:

Spice 'n' Easy
2nd-June-2005, 10:26 PM
Save me a dance! :flower:

Oooohhh! For you I will have an extra special one saved :hug: