PDA

View Full Version : Who's dancing where tonight??

Danielle
1st-June-2005, 03:31 PM
:sad: :sad: I want to go dancing tonight but not sure where to go :sad: :sad:

Where's everyone dancing?? Is anyone going to the winning post as its only £5 tonight?? or is there anywhere else really good in or around London/Surrey on a wednesday??

El Salsero Gringo
1st-June-2005, 03:33 PM
Jive Bar and Ashtons are both on tonight.

drathzel
1st-June-2005, 03:36 PM
Im not near you but i am dancing in Edinburgh at Lindsay and Brady's West Coast Swing class. :clap:

Purple Sparkler
1st-June-2005, 03:37 PM
Jive Bar and Ashtons are both on tonight.

And I shall be gracing Ashtons with my presence. Still considering giving the jive bar a try though- can anyone tell me what it's like?

El Salsero Gringo
1st-June-2005, 03:39 PM
And I shall be gracing Ashtons with my presence. Still considering giving the jive bar a try though- can anyone tell me what it's like?Mostly harmless.

Danielle
1st-June-2005, 03:42 PM
And I shall be gracing Ashtons with my presence. Still considering giving the jive bar a try though- can anyone tell me what it's like?

Was considering the jive bar tonight, really nice group of people and Bill is a fab teacher, really nice guy.

Standard of dancing is...........ummm..........well.......average. I always have a good time though :D

Lynn
1st-June-2005, 03:54 PM
Im not near you... Me neither - but I am dancing in Belfast tonight! :clap:

Our once a month 2 hours of dancing which is all there is... and that reminds me I need to do a CD of music for tonight so I can just put it on and dance.

CJ
1st-June-2005, 04:01 PM
and that reminds me I need to do a CD of music for tonight so I can just put it on and dance.

Ahhhh, the Trampy school of DJing. :wink:

:whistle:

Doc Iain
1st-June-2005, 04:33 PM
Personally I would got to clapham... but then I would! Failing that the JB is great (well Lisa is there!) but as u say... harmless! Bill is great though!! Shame I am on call otherwise I would be there, well one of them!
Thursday in fulham though! who's going that I don;t know?

spindr
1st-June-2005, 04:34 PM
Probably Ginger Jive (http://www.gingerjive.co.uk) near Newbury.

SpinDr.