PDA

View Full Version : Perth off 2 & 9 June?

John S
31st-May-2005, 10:43 AM
I think I heard correctly last night that the Perth Thursday class is off this week and next (2 and 9 June)? Is that right?

There's no mention of this on the CerocScotland front page or list of classes, which would be helpful for anyone who clicks on there but doesn't read this thread.

Petal
31st-May-2005, 10:53 AM
I think I heard correctly last night that the Perth Thursday class is off this week and next (2 and 9 June)? Is that right?

Yes that's correct, the venue has been booked for something else, and no alternative venue could be found. Back on the 16th June.

John S
31st-May-2005, 06:00 PM
I just think this is an ideal opportunity to use the electronic database of names and contact details of everyone who has been at Perth for the last couple of months - otherwise what's the point of it? It shouldn't be difficult to send a simple email or text to those who've given details, and for those who haven't, well they've only got themselves to blame.

I only knew about this week's cancellation because I was at Dundee last night (and was listening to the announcements for once) - otherwise I would have been driving for 45 minutes there and back to taxi at a non-existent class.

John S
1st-June-2005, 01:15 PM
There's no mention of this on the CerocScotland front page or list of classes,
Now highlighted there, thanks Franck/Sheena/Whoever.

Still think the idea of using the database to tell people about things like this is a good one, though! (Must get out of "Grumpy Old Man :mad: " mode).

Petal
1st-June-2005, 02:57 PM
(Must get out of "Grumpy Old Man :mad: " mode).

You are mistaken, never seen the "Grumpy" side.

John S
2nd-June-2005, 11:32 AM
Got my email telling me the Perth nights are off - well done, Franck, much appreciated. :cheers:

Nice to see that what's said on the Forum really can have an effect!!! :nice: