PDA

View Full Version : 3 Sentences

CJ
30th-May-2005, 02:17 PM
U must refer to 1 forumite previously mentioned.

U must mention a new forumite.

3 postings til you can post again.

"Fizzlesticks", proclaimed Lory as she discovered her soaking wet mobile in her red sparkly hot-pants. I should have read the label before washing them: it states clearly that mobiles should be put in on "delicates" and not 40 degree washes like these here hotpants. In saying that, she should have known that already after Zebra Woman telling her that...

Piglet
30th-May-2005, 03:22 PM
Wonder if CJ really does have CJ tattooed on his cheeks?

Looking forward to seeing Trampy for a dance tomorrow.

Jumping up and down can't wait for the Tango weekend in Aberdeen!

bobgadjet
31st-May-2005, 11:28 AM
Is that Zebra Woman I hear with the "OOOHS AND THE aaaHHH s ?"

Or is it the Silver Fox dancing too close again and catching her hair in his belt ?

Oh NO ! Aghast, it MUST be an Orgasm going on after all :D

Graham
31st-May-2005, 01:45 PM
"Fizzlesticks", proclaimed Lory as she discovered her soaking wet mobile in her red sparkly hot-pants. I should have read the label before washing them: it states clearly that mobiles should be put in on "delicates" and not 40 degree washes like these here hotpants. In saying that, she should have known that already after Zebra Woman telling her that...
....her mobile had never been the same after she accidentally left it in her knickers. "And the worst thing was, Lory, that I lost El Salsero Gringo's number. And the very next day I just HAD to get in touch with him to tell him about......"