PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 2005

Lou
27th-May-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm EVERYWHERE

I was just wondering when the new series of Big Brother starts...
I don't know about you, but I'm getting lonely :sad:

I think what we need is a new series and some new housemates...

BB

Oooh! New BB starts tonight! :clap: That's me sorted.... :cheers:

Lory
27th-May-2005, 11:11 PM
Oooh! New BB starts tonight! :clap: That's me sorted.... :cheers:
Fantastic start.................. I hate them ALL! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Minnie M
27th-May-2005, 11:23 PM
:yeah: wot a bunch :sick:

Tiggerbabe
28th-May-2005, 12:19 AM
Yup! Great first programme :clap: :wink:

Lou
28th-May-2005, 08:26 AM
Awwww..... How can you hate them?! It's still too early! :D Just wait for them to stop trying too hard & see what they're like then....

Currently I adore scary Mary.

And it's the first time I've been dying to get back to work - but only to gossip with one of the chaps there. He's addicted to BB (although he says he only watches it because his wife does.... :whistle: ), but is a hunt sabateur, so I'd love to know what he's gonna make of Derek.

However, I have to admit I can't see myself warming to Craig.... :whistle:

Graham
28th-May-2005, 09:54 AM
However, I have to admit I can't see myself warming to Craig.... :whistle:
:yeah: I took an instant dislike to him, and I agree I don't see it being overcome. I have to say that they appear to have gone a bit overboard with the casting this time round - several give the impression that they are "colourful characters" to the point of needing professional help. Others seem like attempts to copy profiles of past housemates such as Craig from BB1 (Maxwell). Lesley's ambition is apparently to become a DD-list celebrity in the style of Jade Goodie.

Lou
28th-May-2005, 11:19 AM
I ♥ Derek this morning. Wandering around tidying & doing the washing up in his lovely stripey dressing gown. :D

I also wish I could've heard Makosi & Craig arguing earlier. However, since half of every sentance is just the word F***, it's pretty quiet when he's on screen... :whistle:

Lory
28th-May-2005, 11:24 AM
Awwww..... How can you hate them?!
I found it quite easy! :wink:

It's just my first impression and FWIW I like hating them all, it's great place to start! :cheers:

So, lets see what we have....

First up was political analyst Derek Laud, 40, who described himself as black and gay.

I think he'll be interesting but would have been better if we had someone of equal intelligence with opposing views on life!

Lesley, 19, a single sales coordinator and dance student from Huddersfield, strutted into the house second, dressed in a saucy nurse's outfit.
She had me groaning, after 30seconds of her interview :sick:

Sam, 23, from Cheam, Surrey.
She said she was “addicted to men and sex”. And had worn out 3 'toys' in the last couple of months :eek:
I hope she can't control her addiction! :whistle:

Maxwell, 24, a maintenance engineer, lives with his father in north London.
To me, first impressions, he came across as the most 'real'

Vanessa, 19, a business studies student, from Croydon, Surrey, describes herself as a ``gossiper, bitch, loud and shallow''.
Instantly forgettable

Anthony 23, a 70s dancer, who lives with mother
Yawn!

Craig 20, single hairdresser from Norfolk - with ``attitude''.
Every other word was the F* word! :sick:

Roberto 30 is originally from a small village in Italy and has lived in Liverpool for nine years.

Mary 30, claims to have been abducted seven times by aliens.
Yes as Lou said...SCARY!

Science, 22, is an entertainment entrepreneur from Leeds.
One of those rapping type idiots, that hates the world :rolleyes:

Saskia, 23, is a London promotions worker, with massive boobs

Makosi, 24, admits to being a "princess".
I loved it when she waited for AGES for the door to open and all she had to do was pus it! :D

Kemal, 19, is a belly dancer and student. He entered the house in a red sari, gold stilettos and make-up.
I admit he made me laugh, when his headress got stuck!

Tiggerbabe
28th-May-2005, 12:16 PM
Roberto 30 is originally from a small village in Italy and has lived in Liverpool for nine years.

And I'm just waiting for the moment when he reveals that he's actually no more Italian than I am :whistle: 5th or 6th most handsome man in Italy, in a competition? Yeah right! :D

ducasi
28th-May-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm always slow to warm to each new BB crew, but this year they've out-done themselves.

First up was political analyst Derek Laud, 40, who described himself as black and gay.

The father figure, he's going to get quickly bored with all the airheads around him.

Lesley, 19, a single sales coordinator and dance student from Huddersfield, strutted into the house second, dressed in a saucy nurse's outfit.

Dull.

Sam, 23, from Cheam, Surrey. She said she was “addicted to men and sex”. And had worn out 3 'toys' in the last couple of months :eek:

She seems to be the most normal girl there, and even seems to have a bit of a brain. :drool: :flower: :devil: :wink:

Maxwell, 24, a maintenance engineer, lives with his father in north London.

Epitomises everything I hate about English "geezers".

Vanessa, 19, a business studies student, from Croydon, Surrey, describes herself as a ``gossiper, bitch, loud and shallow''.

At least she knows she's a mouthy bitch.

Anthony 23, a 70s dancer, who lives with mother

He so loves himself, but I think he could do well. He at least seems to be metally stable.

Craig 20, single hairdresser from Norfolk - with ``attitude''.

Needs to grow up.

He seems quite cool. A bit full of himself, but you probably have to be to go on this show.

Mary 30, claims to have been abducted seven times by aliens.

If she's psychic, how did she not know she should just push the door? My top tip for first out.

Science, 22, is an entertainment entrepreneur from Leeds.

Another one that needs to grow up and drop the patronising attitude.

Saskia, 23, is a London promotions worker, with massive boobs

Yawn.

Makosi, 24, admits to being a "princess".

Proof you don't need to be blonde to be a dizzy blonde!

Kemal, 19, is a belly dancer and student. He entered the house in a red sari, gold stilettos and make-up.

He's going to be such a drama queen. Entertainment potential.

That's my first impressions. I reserve the right to totally change my mind at any moment over the next how-ever-many weeks it runs.

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
28th-May-2005, 02:41 PM
Can't say i've ever been that interested in reality TV, I get bored with it too easily, I can't even stick to soaps and they are probably on less. I did watch a little last night though and umm, the new housemates, certainly are, umm...interesting... :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
28th-May-2005, 03:17 PM
That's my first impressions. I reserve the right to totally change my mind at any moment over the next how-ever-many weeks it runs.
Absolutely, that's what's such fun :wink:

Lory
29th-May-2005, 10:21 PM
Oh how i've laughed tonight, it's been brilliant! :clap:

I especially enjoyed the 'friction' between kemal and Science. :D These two characters have to stay in, even though Science is a complete idiot, it makes for great viewing! (at least Kemal can argue 'reasonably', even if he IS wearing stilletto's at the time) :na:

I know it's crewel but the fact Princess Micosi's (the 13th) is getting such a hard time is gut wrenchingly funny! :rofl:

And does anyone think Mary could have put any MORE clothes on the have a shower? :D
(Do you think she managed to wash her 'bits' properly :confused: )

Minnie M
29th-May-2005, 10:34 PM
Oh how i've laughed tonight, it's been brilliant! :clap:

I especially enjoyed the 'friction' between kemal and Science. :D These two characters have to stay in, even though Science is a complete idiot, it makes for great viewing! (at least Kemal can argue 'reasonably', even if he IS wearing stilletto's at the time) :na:

I know it's crewel but the fact Princess Micosi's (the 13th) is getting such a hard time is gut wrenchingly funny! :rofl:

And does anyone think Mary could have put any MORE clothes on the have a shower? :D
(Do you think she managed to wash her 'bits' properly :confused: )
:yeah: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just love that Kemal (maybe it's because I am a shoes person)

Tiggerbabe
29th-May-2005, 10:43 PM
Oh how i've laughed tonight, it's been brilliant! :clap: /snip/............................./snip/ I know it's crewel but the fact Princess Micosi's (the 13th) is getting such a hard time is gut wrenchingly funny! :rofl:

Loved the keys - that was priceless :rofl:

drathzel
31st-May-2005, 12:05 AM
Loved the keys - that was priceless :rofl:

Saw that on BBLB and it was soooo funny. She really believes they are picking on her and whether they are or not is not the point!!! :rofl:

Lory
2nd-June-2005, 12:33 AM
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :angry:

Can Craig get through just ONE sentence without saying: "at the end of the day, right"

or

"What I'm trying to say is....

or

you get what I'm trying to say, right?" :tears:

Tiggerbabe
2nd-June-2005, 12:42 AM
Actually found myself warming to him yesterday :eek:

have missed today's instalment though, so no idea if I'll be back to my original impression :wink:

Lou
2nd-June-2005, 09:40 AM
Why, oh why, oh why did Makosi pick Mary?! :tears: Ah well....

Graham W
3rd-June-2005, 11:46 AM
...only reason for watching any of BB is Makosi - /, thu it seemed as if the rapper was trying to get the most nominations with his chicken rant, he impresses me with his say it as it is rather then typical english bitching/ -, Vanessa is sweet /- er, Mary - bleurgh!

G x

Lory
5th-June-2005, 10:35 PM
Did anyone see the diary room counting task tonight, those costumes were soo funny! :rofl:

I think Science is top of my most hated list at the moment, his whole attitude is far too aggressive for me. :angry:
If it's true, that it's the way people have to be to survive where he comes from, :sick: then I feel sorry for him but I'm not used to mixing with people that have such big chips on their shoulders! :rolleyes:

I'm finding Kemal the most entertaining at the mo :)

Tiggerbabe
5th-June-2005, 10:49 PM
Did anyone see the diary room counting task tonight, those costumes were soo funny! :rofl:
Priceless! :clap:

Piglet
6th-June-2005, 07:57 PM
I can't wait to see what Saskia discovers tonight in her BB role - also - can they lock the toilet door?? Is she safe from being discovered in there with her headphones on? I guess so, but ...

Lory
6th-June-2005, 11:12 PM
Poor Sam... she's lost her makeup bag and it's got her 'lip gloss' in it! :tears:

How ever will she survive? :confused:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Piglet
7th-June-2005, 12:38 PM
Poor Sam... she's lost her makeup bag and it's got her 'lip gloss' in it! :tears:

How ever will she survive? :confused:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've a feeling she won't be surviving past Friday - for the girl with a certain subject on her mind - ain't she being shown up by the other housemates - what are they like????? :rofl: Reckon they want to find their stardom in the *adult* industry

Bex
29th-June-2005, 04:29 PM
I've a feeling she won't be surviving past Friday - for the girl with a certain subject on her mind - ain't she being shown up by the other housemates - what are they like????? :rofl: Reckon they want to find their stardom in the *adult* industry

Think that goes for Saskia too after what her and Maxwell got up to last night!! :whistle:

Lory
29th-June-2005, 04:53 PM
Think that goes for Saskia too after what her and Maxwell got up to last night!! :whistle:
:yeah:

I could just about handle the sight of Maxwell's bum but the bit I found far too cringy for me was, all those strange and slightly incomprehensible noises! :sick:

I'm glad I was viewing alone! :blush:

Bex
29th-June-2005, 04:57 PM
It was gringe worthy wasn't it, I was embarrassed and I was watching alone too!! :sick:

Silly girl, she'll regret that when she gets out, he'll just get a pat on the back from the boys!!

Groovy Dancer
29th-June-2005, 05:15 PM

I think though, if Maxwell gets the boot on Friday, Saskia will have a very hard time. Makosi's team seem ready for some serious mind games. :whistle:
:rofl:

drathzel
3rd-July-2005, 10:06 PM
makosi and antony... did they? didnt they?

Tiggerbabe
3rd-July-2005, 10:33 PM
Good question................but poor Craig. Bless!

drathzel
3rd-July-2005, 10:47 PM
but poor Craig. Bless!
:yeah: he needs a cuddle! :hug:

Bex
6th-July-2005, 12:07 PM
makosi and antony... did they? didnt they?

Well they must have done if she thinks she might be pregnant! :eek:

Simon r
6th-July-2005, 12:29 PM
spot the attention seeker
i think it takes four to six weeks to determinre your pregnant and as she is a nurse i think she is well aware of this...
god hate her so much

Bex
6th-July-2005, 12:39 PM
I can't stand her either, but she's playing the game!!!

Simon r
6th-July-2005, 12:48 PM
I can't stand her either, but she's playing the game!!!

i know but it takes 42 muscles in the face to frown ...

but it would only take 4 muscles to extend my arm and bitch slap the mother@#? upside the head...

mmm maybe time for a break

drathzel
6th-July-2005, 12:50 PM

Oh i missed that...must have been out dancing!!! :flower:

drathzel
6th-July-2005, 12:51 PM
i know but it takes 42 muscles in the face to frown ...

but it would only take 4 muscles to extend my arm and bitch slap the mother@#? upside the head...

mmm maybe time for a break

That 168 hour BB marrathon might have done it to you! :rofl:

Lory
6th-July-2005, 12:59 PM
OMG, is she playing the game or what? :rolleyes: :D The 'acting' is unbelievable, it's hysterical! :rofl:

I mean, one minute, she's crying and saying how stupid she's been. :tears: The next minute she's saying she wouldn't be upset if it turned out that she was! BUT she doesn't want to find out while she's in the house and then she talks about how cute a baby of hers and Anthony's would be :what: and she's even thought of names, :eek: Then she's in the Diary room asking BB for a pregnancy test! :cool: then she's back in the loft talking to Kumal about taking the morning after pill! :rolleyes:

:I need an eyes rolling back in head and falling over faint smiley! :rolf: :

And I thought in the beginning she said she was a VIRGIN? Has there been any talk of the fact she may have lost her virginity, in a jacuzzi in from of the whole nation???? :sick:

JoC
6th-July-2005, 01:29 PM
Did anybody notice just before the incident in pool (they're going to have to change that water :sick: ) she referred to his - ahem - 'length' in centimetres? That cracked me up for no apparent reason!!! :rofl: And for comparison here's how it would sound another way... "you've got 0.3m down there boy!"

Bex
6th-July-2005, 01:50 PM
OMG, is she playing the game or what? :rolleyes: :D The 'acting' is unbelievable, it's hysterical! :rofl:

I mean, one minute, she's crying and saying how stupid she's been. :tears: The next minute she's saying she wouldn't be upset if it turned out that she was! BUT she doesn't want to find out while she's in the house and then she talks about how cute a baby of hers and Anthony's would be :what: and she's even thought of names, :eek: Then she's in the Diary room asking BB for a pregnancy test! :cool: then she's back in the loft talking to Kumal about taking the morning after pill! :rolleyes:

:I need an eyes rolling back in head and falling over faint smiley! :rolf: :

And I thought in the beginning she said she was a VIRGIN? Has there been any talk of the fact she may have lost her virginity, in a jacuzzi in from of the whole nation???? :sick:

:yeah: The best though was when she was in the diary room saying she just wouldn't tell her Father about it??? :confused: Hellooooooooo luv, you're on national TV!!! :really:

Tiggerbabe
8th-July-2005, 09:32 PM
Well, there's a shock - I really thought Science would be walking tonight.
Never mind Maxwell, Saskia will be waiting for you :hug: :kiss:

and what on earth does Kamal look like tonight? :eek:

Minnie M
8th-July-2005, 09:38 PM
:yeah: :confused:

........and what on earth does Kamal look like tonight? :eek:
:rofl: :rofl:

Piglet
8th-July-2005, 10:41 PM

:yeah: But for me it was a rather nice shock as I think Maxwell is a really nasty, horrible guy. Yeah, he was funny at times but he brought out the worst in me. And Saskia is just as bad. I'd say they are well suited, but the pair of them joining forces is too scary an idea. Let me just say I wouldn't want them as neighbours!

Tiggerbabe
8th-July-2005, 11:07 PM
Don't get me wrong Piglet - I'm not saying I liked him, but I can't say I like Science much either. In fact, there's not a single one of them at the moment that's doing much to endear themselves to me..........Vanessa AAAAARGH!!!!

ducasi
8th-July-2005, 11:31 PM
But for me it was a rather nice shock as I think Maxwell is a really nasty, horrible guy. :yeah:
I'm so glad he's out. I though he was just a big bully. :sad: I hope he and Saskia have a happy life together (but I very much doubt it. :devil:)

Currently reckon Kemal is going to win.

Not that I care any more since Sam got evicted. :tears:

Tiggerbabe
8th-July-2005, 11:55 PM
Not that I care any more since Sam got evicted. :tears:
Oh you poor thing :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
9th-July-2005, 02:35 AM
Don't get me wrong Piglet - I'm not saying I liked him, but I can't say I like Science much either. In fact, there's not a single one of them at the moment that's doing much to endear themselves to me..........Vanessa AAAAARGH!!!!

:yeah: You put my thoughts in words :worthy:

Minnie M
9th-July-2005, 08:35 AM
...Vanessa AAAAARGH!!!!
butyes Tiggerbabe, butnobutyesbutno - she sounds just like Vicky Pollard :rofl:

Not much to choose between the two, but Maxwell really didn't think he would be chosen :D serves him right :clap:

Good interview with Davina though - she really put him in his place :clap:

Chicklet
9th-July-2005, 12:28 PM
I can't quite believe I'm watching it never mind posting!
What a bunch of horrors. Maxwell is a PIG, hard and nasty and extremely punchable, and me such a placid person!

The only one with whom I would probably enjoy holding a conversation is Derek, I must be sooo old now. :sick:

Lory
9th-July-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm not saying I liked him, but I can't say I like Science much either. In fact, there's not a single one of them at the moment that's doing much to endear themselves to me..........Vanessa AAAAARGH!!!!
:yeah:
I have to admit, out of the two, I dislike Science more and don't get me wrong, in no way does that mean that I actually like Maxwell either! :sick:

But Science has to have the biggest chip on his shoulder, i've ever seen! :rolleyes: Derek came out with a classic :eek: 'with people like you around, it's no wonder some folk are racist! :eek:

He's rude, argumentative (thats an understatement :whistle: ) he never actually listens, he just talks over the of people and I find his tone of voice constantly aggressive :mad: (apart from the fact I need a translator to understand half of what he's saying :blush: )

Piglet
11th-July-2005, 12:31 PM
He's rude, argumentative (thats an understatement :whistle: ) he never actually listens, he just talks over the of people and I find his tone of voice constantly aggressive :mad: (apart from the fact I need a translator to understand half of what he's saying :blush: )

:yeah: I do agree with you there and know where you are coming from, but the thing I like about Science is that he's his own man - he's not pandered to any group, he's stayed individual and I think he has been pretty honest - d'ya get me? :rofl: If he learned to listen I think he'd be likeable. I used to enjoy watching Derek chatting to him - he seemed to be able to get through to him at times.

Graham W
11th-July-2005, 01:37 PM
Kemal strikes me as a toilet attendant or caretaker who suddenly thinks he's a celebrity - embarrassing...

G

Minnie M
11th-July-2005, 11:21 PM
Was comparing Craig's head to Anthony's head - goodness me that Craig really has got a huge head :eek:

Craig is really getting on my nerves now - so much so, that I promise never to winge or wine again EVER :what: if that is what it sounds like to others :sick:

under par
12th-July-2005, 03:14 AM
Craig is really getting on my nerves now - so much so, that I promise never to winge or wine again EVER :what: if that is what it sounds like to others :sick:

I'll hold you to that Minnie..... not that you do. :wink:

Lory
21st-July-2005, 11:47 PM
BB was very funny tonight, especially Derek voicing his concerns about turning straight. :whistle:

And Science spouting off, whilst wearing that ridiculous dog suit :rofl: and then Macosi, what the hell was she crying about :confused: she only had to 'walk' round the garden blindfolded for heavens sake! :rolleyes: :D

Minnie M
22nd-July-2005, 12:49 AM
Craig & Anthony

Bex
22nd-July-2005, 05:13 PM
Sorry but Science has to go tonight!!!! Not that I'm a massive fan of Orlaith either, but Science has been soooooooooo annoying this week - I just can't bear the sound of his voice :mad:

Minnie M
22nd-July-2005, 09:42 PM
I wanted Ooooorrlarrr to go - can't stand skinny birds with beautiful faces :tears: and she is so booooooooooring. Just loved the way Science wound every one up, and he stinks too :devil: everyone in there hates him, can't blame them though, I would too :rofl: such good viewing :devil:

I want Craig to go, he so irritates me, it is all ME ME ME and he thinks he is so clever :mad: I almost wnat to turn over when he talks

Lynn
22nd-July-2005, 10:58 PM
Anyone else think that Science came across as much more reasonable and easier to get on with in his interview than he did in the house? Also seemed very good at laughing at himself. I think it been the best illustration of 'editing' - clearly he isn't loud and argumentative all the time - but it was better TV to show that side of his personality.

Shows that the most manipulative people aren't in the house, but the people behind the cameras, deciding just how we are going to see someone.

And they call it 'reality' TV! :rofl:

Lory
22nd-July-2005, 11:24 PM
Anyone else think that Science came across as much more reasonable and easier to get on with in his interview than he did in the house?
Aww Lynn, it's because the boy's been brought down a peg or two, :clap: do you really think 'Science the Great' :rolleyes: would have been so quiet, if he was still in the house? :cool:

Ya get me? :D

Anyway, I'm glad he went out... cos I didn't like either of them and he wanted to stay in and she wanted to get out :evil snigger: :rofl:

Tiggerbabe
22nd-July-2005, 11:33 PM
she wanted to get out :evil snigger: :rofl:
Yeah, course she did Lory - NOT! :rolleyes:

Lory
22nd-July-2005, 11:39 PM
Yeah, course she did Lory - NOT! :rolleyes:
Tiggerbabe, let me just let me indulge my fantasy, it makes me feel a whole lot better :devil: :cheers:

Lynn
22nd-July-2005, 11:41 PM
Aww Lynn, it's because the boy's been brought down a peg or two, do you really think 'Science the Great' would have been so quiet, if he was still in the house? Oh I know he was really loud a lot of the time. Even the way the rest of the housemates reacted to him shows that. But he seemed to be loud when he was defensive and/or annoyed, and he might have been both on leaving the house. Or maybe he didn't have to be loud as he was the centre of attention :whistle:

Orlaith is also annoying. I don't think her behaviour has been too popular here in NI!

Minnie M
23rd-July-2005, 12:01 AM
I'll hold you to that Minnie..... not that you do. :wink:
Just seen this :rofl: :rofl: :blush:

Groovy Dancer
24th-July-2005, 02:22 PM
Aww Lynn, it's because the boy's been brought down a peg or two, :clap: do you really think 'Science the Great' :rolleyes: would have been so quiet, if he was still in the house? :cool:

Ya get me? :D

Anyway, I'm glad he went out... cos I didn't like either of them and he wanted to stay in and she wanted to get out :evil snigger: :rofl:

Don't agree

Minnie M
27th-July-2005, 02:46 PM
Has anyone seen Makosi without her wig ?? When does she wash her head ?? and what about the new wig :eek: the afro was looking very mangy - is she washing it - it must stink by now :sick: :sick:

Why hasn't anyone mentioned this on BBLB and why haven't we seen her wigless - she even sleeps in it :sick:

Lory
27th-July-2005, 03:27 PM
I haven't watched it for the last couple of days, it was getting rather depressing... has Craig and Orlaith stopped crying yet? :sick:

The last good bit I saw, was when the housemates had to face their fears! I loved it when the raw chicken was swinging about Derek's head, it made me crease up! :rofl:

Lory
1st-August-2005, 10:49 PM
OMG! Kinga is in the house! Outrageous or WHAT :eek:

I had to watch it through my fingers!!!! :really: :innocent: :whistle:

Little Em
2nd-August-2005, 01:14 PM
OMG! Kinga is in the house! Outrageous or WHAT :eek:

I had to watch it through my fingers!!!! :really: :innocent: :whistle:

she is a right little actress!

I was the same Lory had to watch hiding behind the sofa and peeping out! :rofl:

Did you see Craig though? he had his beady eye watching making sure she didn make too much contact with anthony! :rofl:

sad or sick? :confused:

Chicklet
2nd-August-2005, 02:24 PM
right girls, everyone dig out their biggest supermarket white bra and a boob tube with a shoe string neck tie and wear the two on telly, not necessarily one over the other. :eek: :eek: Seriously is that look "in"??

Little Em
2nd-August-2005, 03:15 PM
right girls, everyone dig out their biggest supermarket white bra and a boob tube with a shoe string neck tie and wear the two on telly, not necessarily one over the other. :eek: :eek: Seriously is that look "in"??

(not in my wardrobe!!! on your nelly!! :rofl: )

but she doesn strike me as the kind of girl who would give two hoots about that anyway!!! :eek:

Lory
2nd-August-2005, 10:52 PM
NOOOOOOOOO! :what: :sick: :sick: :sick:

puresunrays
2nd-August-2005, 10:59 PM
Well it got her noticed though. Not that i'd want to be noticed for that, thats for sure!! :sick:

Bex
3rd-August-2005, 08:54 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :sick:

Bex
10th-August-2005, 11:47 AM
Anyone else watch the 10pm show last night? How hilarious was 'Kinga the Minga' acting drunk on non-alcoholic drink!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Simon r
10th-August-2005, 11:49 AM
I was amazed by eugene standing up to her but then of course said sorry after...

Lynn
10th-August-2005, 12:52 PM
I was amazed by eugene standing up to her but then of course said sorry after... Hmm - he had to apologise for calling her an 'idiot', but she didn't apologise for calling him a 'liar'. Do you think being in the house makes people revert to playground behaviour, or do they deliberately select people inclined to behave this way?

drathzel
10th-August-2005, 12:53 PM
Anyone else watch the 10pm show last night? How hilarious was 'Kinga the Minga' acting drunk on non-alcoholic drink!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Didnt see it last night but that sounded hilarious... did anyone know it was non alcoholic?

Minnie M
10th-August-2005, 10:20 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank goodness Craig is out .......... he was driving me mad :sick:
he was so sure he would be in the final three :rofl:

puresunrays
11th-August-2005, 11:51 PM
So what did you all think about Eugene taking the £50k??

And what's everyone going to do when BB finishes tomorrow??

Lou
12th-August-2005, 08:03 AM
So what did you all think about Eugene taking the £50k??
He went way up in my estimation. I really thought he'd be wet enough to refuse the money. Oh how I cheered when he didn't (although his catchphrases, like "schoolboy error" still make me cringe). And how I laughed when two-faced hypocrite Makosi said she wouldn't have taken the money. Yeah right. :rolleyes: The only reason she'd refuse it is because, for some unexplained reason, she still reckons she's going to win. :eek:

And what's everyone going to do when BB finishes tomorrow?? Normally I'd mope, but this year's BB just hasn't interested me that much. I dislike all the contestants intensely.

Worst Big Brother Ever!

Minnie M
12th-August-2005, 08:15 AM
So what did you all think about Eugene taking the £50k?
:yeah: good for him - anyone in their right mind and being honest would have taken it :flower:

As for Anthony - he didn't want to hear Makosi saying that he Eugene didn't know about the £200,000 bit - he was so cross because he felt cheated he wont get this amount - IMO he reckons he is going to win. In the diary room when Big Brother told him about the extra money he was too quick to say he didn't know :whistle:

Although quite unwatchable at times because of the 'strange' contestants - I thought it was a good BB, certainly more contraversal than any of the previous ones - you forget how boring the previous ones were :innocent:

Lynn
12th-August-2005, 10:02 AM
Of course they all would have taken the money! There was no catch - that Eugene could see or that they would have known about if they had the same decision to make. I think he thought it meant he was out of the running to win, but it doesn't even mean that. It would have been odd to refuse £50k!

puresunrays
12th-August-2005, 10:27 AM
When Antony went into a strop because of Eugene taking the money, weird because only a little earlier he had catagorically stated it wasnt about the money and he would still want to win even if the prize was a toothbrush!!

... Oh yeah????

Lynn
12th-August-2005, 10:41 AM
When Antony went into a strop because of Eugene taking the money, weird because only a little earlier he had catagorically stated it wasnt about the money and he would still want to win even if the prize was a toothbrush!!

... Oh yeah???? :rofl:

puresunrays
12th-August-2005, 11:06 PM
Would have preferred Eugene to win, but well done Anthony!!! :clap:

Oh its all over now :tears: not to worry, X Factor starts next week. More fake people to watch :sick:

Baruch
13th-August-2005, 03:33 AM
Don't worry if you find yourself missing the BB contestants. You'll still be seeing them in the tabloids and on TV long after you've forgotten their names and why you found them worth watching in the first place. They'll be on various other naff reality programmes along with other dubious "celebrities" for years to come. :sick:

I like Doctor Who's take on Big Brother. Extermination for all evictees? What a fantastic idea! :devil:

Piglet
13th-August-2005, 10:24 AM
Would have preferred Eugene to win

:yeah: Thank goodness he got half the money anyway - well deserved - lovely guy!

To be honest, I can't believe Anthony won (well I can, when I think of who would have been voting) and its really put me off watching any more of it - please remind me next year not to give it one minute... pleeeeaaassee!

Tiggerbabe
13th-August-2005, 10:40 AM
To be honest, I can't believe Anthony won
Well, when you think of the alternatives...............mind you, I did kinda hope Eugene might swing it, even if just to annoy Anthony and Makosi :clap:

Lory
13th-August-2005, 10:53 AM
I missed Makosi's exit interview, :tears: (I was watching E4 :rolleyes: ) I really wanted to watch her squirm when she was asked about all her lies!

Did they put a montage of her lies together?

I'm glad Anthony won, AFAIC he was the best of a bad bunch. ;)

Although, over 'the money' thing, he went down, in my estimation and Eugene came up! :)

Lou
13th-August-2005, 12:14 PM
I missed Makosi's exit interview, :tears: (I was watching E4 :rolleyes: ) I really wanted to watch her squirm when she was asked about all her lies!
Oooh! It was evil! It was, by far, Davina's harshest interview. And deservedly so. The crowd just kept calling "Liar" throughout it. :clap:

Lou
13th-August-2005, 12:36 PM
Although quite unwatchable at times because of the 'strange' contestants - I thought it was a good BB, certainly more contraversal than any of the previous ones - you forget how boring the previous ones were :innocent:
Sorry Minnie - I totally disagree. Even the first BB was far more controversial - remember Nasty Nick? - and that was before everyone got wise to the format. Where were the Jade Goodys? The mad-escaping over the roof Sandys? The romances like Helen & Paul's? Where, in short, were the characters this year? The only ones with any depth were, in my opinion, Derek & Kemal.

The average age of the housemates was younger this year - which possibly didn't help, as they never seemed to work as a team on the tasks. Everyone was far more self-centred this time. And most years I tend to watch a fair bit of the live streaming on E4 - this year it just didn't grab me. And it was interesting to read that despite viewing figures being about the same as last year - the number of people voting considerably fell this year, which could well mean that others also weren't as interested?

Anthony was probably the best of a bad bunch still in there on final night. But he's no Brian. He's no Craig. He's no Nadia. Even Kate Lawler's done OK out of it. I strongly suspect he'll vanish without trace, like Cameron. ;) But time will tell.... :D

Lynn
13th-August-2005, 01:25 PM
I strongly suspect he'll vanish without trace, like Cameron. ;) But time will tell.... :D I liked Cameron! But I don't think he was really wanting to be in the media limelight anyway, from things I have heard he has been involved in public speaking and other things but nothing dramatic or interesting enough to have the papers.

I'm glad Eugene came second, even though I prefered him to Anthony (who was far more boring than Eugene IMO) because if Eugene had won he would have then felt awful about the fact that he could have had £200k if he had refused the £50k. That would have preyed on his mind.

And Makosi - I think she was beginning to realise how transparent all her lies and manipulating had been by the crowd's reaction and even Davina's. But of course now she will be surrounded by people telling her she is wonderful and will make a lot of money, the two things she seems to want.

Lou
13th-August-2005, 01:47 PM
I liked Cameron! But I don't think he was really wanting to be in the media limelight anyway, from things I have heard he has been involved in public speaking and other things but nothing dramatic or interesting enough to have the papers.True - that's a very good point. And fair play to Cameron, he kept his integrity.

Ah well - roll on next year! :)

Lou
13th-August-2005, 05:17 PM
Have stolen this from another website! ;) BB contestants in the order in which they were evicted. It's fun to try to remember who some of these people were:

Anthony Hutton
Eugene Sully
Makosi Musambasi
Kinga Karolczak
Craig Coates
Derek Laud
Orlaith McAllister
Kemal Shahin
Kieron "Science" Harvey
Vanessa Layton-McIntosh
Maxwell "Max" Ward
Saskia Howard-Clarke