PDA

View Full Version : Who Would You Like to Meet???

Chicklet
26th-May-2005, 09:33 AM
This forum now stretches the length and breadth of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland :hug: ....I would say that most of the main posters in Scotland WHO WERE HERE FIRST :devil: :innocent: :wink: do actually meet and know each other's visages (that's yer actual French Mr Horne) and dances....but there are a lot more faceless er wonders around these days so....

Who would you like to meet???????
(and why? :eek: )

Interested...

TheTramp
26th-May-2005, 09:50 AM
Anybody that I haven't met already.

And most of the ones I have :devil: :whistle:

David Bailey
26th-May-2005, 09:51 AM
This forum now stretches the length and breadth of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland
And NZ / Oz...

Chicklet

:drool:

Clive Long
26th-May-2005, 10:07 AM

Chicklet

(and why? )

:drool:
:yeah: :clap:

Clive

Chicklet
26th-May-2005, 10:15 AM
Clive, you have, :angry: admittedly I was in disguise.
but you and the other horror get a big slap next time :grin: .

I NEEED to meet BarryF, for a Bossanova at least!!

I would quite like to meet Dazzle, cos I think we would have a giggle and could gang up on Gus :innocent:

And I'm looking forward to meeting Minnie again one day, to check out if she has any available sons :whistle: and for a WCS dance now that I can actually make it through a track! (Minnie was one of my first WC men at a workshop at Camber many moons ago, and was far more helpful than the rest! :blush: )

Lou
26th-May-2005, 10:29 AM
Anybody that I haven't met already.

And most of the ones I have :devil: :whistle:
:yeah:

I need to get out more! :D I'd really like to meet loads of the Scottish peeps who I remember from when I first joined the forum onwards and see what you're all like in real life. :D

And I'd also like to meet up with Eastern folks like Minnie & Lory for a good old girlie gossip. ;)

El Salsero Gringo
26th-May-2005, 10:31 AM
I'd like to meet DianaS. Because "there's nothing to fear but fear itself."

Chicklet
26th-May-2005, 10:36 AM
How could I forget Lou?? :blush: :blush:
I need to meet Lou one day, to play a name that song game and to see exactly what kind of man she is :D

Clive Long
26th-May-2005, 10:42 AM
I need to meet Lou one day, to play a name that song game and to see exactly what kind of man she is :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Clive

Lou
26th-May-2005, 10:44 AM
How could I forget Lou?? :blush: :blush:
:rofl: Yes please! :D Just so long as the song isn't by Shania. :whistle:

David Bailey
26th-May-2005, 11:07 AM
Clive, you have, :angry: admittedly I was in disguise.
but you and the other horror get a big slap next time :grin: .
Excellent, I normally have to pay good money for that :D

Oops, did I say that out loud?

Dreadful Scathe
26th-May-2005, 11:28 AM
I would quite like to meet Dazzle, cos I think we would have a giggle and could gang up on Gus :innocent:

I've met Dazzle, a very nice man - as are the rest of Guss crew down south ;) er..nice that is, not men! Dazzle picked me up from a train station purely because I mentioned I was looking to dance somewhere :) Thats still a debt waiting to be paid at some point :)

I would like to meet Lou of course, who wouldn't :) I would certainly like to meet all the people who I havent met, especially the ones who think the blue, shallow, occasionaly funny person is all I am - unlike chicklets avatar, i have hidden depths :)

Lory
26th-May-2005, 11:29 AM

And I'd also like to meet up with Eastern folks like Minnie & Lory for a good old girlie gossip. ;)
I immediately thought of you, even before i read this...

Reason: we're twins! :wink:

Also Martin Harper, reason; I can't work him out....

sometimes, he's incredibly witty and wry and other times, he doesn't appear to get the joke at all (or maybe he just 'chooses' not to? :wink: )

He's coming to Southport and it's my mission to seek him out! :cool: (are you scared Martin? :D )

Chicklet
26th-May-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm scared of Martin.
I would hide behind DS, so he wouldn't see me, but wouldn't stand sideways just in case.

Chicklet
26th-May-2005, 11:36 AM
I've met Dazzle, a very nice man - :)
Per photos I have seen Dazzle is both man and woman, stuck together, so I would want a bit of DT....and would also want to be picked up at the station to see how they sit to drive. :waycool:

MartinHarper
26th-May-2005, 11:41 AM
Minnie. Reason: redemption.
El Salsero. Reason: promised me a dance.
Jivecat. Reason: forgotten what she looks like.
Lou. Reason: haven't.

Lou
26th-May-2005, 12:04 PM
:rofl: I now know MartinHarper IRL, and we've danced a fair few times. I think he's lovely! ;) And now he's practiced on me, I'm pretty confident he'll manage to cope with you, Lory!

Chicklet - I was scared of him, too.... ;) However, after he described his footwear as a means of recognising him, I soon realised I was worrying unnecessarily.

Lynn
26th-May-2005, 12:07 PM
This forum now stretches the length and breadth of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland :hug: Thank you! :hug:

I'd love to meet all the forumites I haven't met yet!

Looks like there will be a fair few at Southport (around 50 last time I looked at the 'who's going' thread), and the forum reception will be a bit later on the Fri evening so hopefully most will be able to make it - Jill - we will need those badges as I'm sure some non-forumites will be in there too. Really looking forward to putting some more faces to forum names.

But still lots that I would love to meet/see again who won't be there :tears:

ElaineB
26th-May-2005, 12:14 PM
I'd like to meet the Donkey to see if the old carrot and stick trick works........

Met DS - easy to spot a Smurf - he is blue you know! :eek: ;)

As for Lou, nah, I avoid her like the plague!!!! :rofl:

Hope to meet the Scottish contingent when we come up for your competition :clap:

Elaine

Lou
26th-May-2005, 12:24 PM
I'd like to meet the Donkey to see if the old carrot and stick trick works........
Can I watch? :innocent:

As for Lou, nah, I avoid her like the plague!!!! :rofl:
:na:

CJ
26th-May-2005, 01:06 PM
Would love to meet Lory/ZW again: there are some unfinished issues and some good dances to be had! :eek: :yum: :innocent:

Lou. Just cos!! :wink:

DavidJames I'd like to meet. :waycool:

Also, R-K. Has been quiet of late, but we agree on too many things... Would like to chat to him at length. :worthy:

DianaS and NG: just to see if they REALLY are that mad. :devil:

DianaS
26th-May-2005, 01:38 PM
I'd like to meet DianaS. Because "there's nothing to fear but fear itself."
Maybe...
but make your mind up after you've seen my drop kick! :whistle:
Its like dancing with a female wrestler!

DianaS
26th-May-2005, 01:40 PM
DianaS and NG: just to see if they REALLY are that mad. :devil:
Yep, we are! and we're at Solihil this Saturday taking on all comers for double trouble :devil:

Clive Long
26th-May-2005, 01:42 PM
I think this thread is offensive and divisive and is the sort of thing that is driving people away from the forum and leading to a general decline in good manners in Britain and is upsetting to those people on the forum no-one has mentioned :tears:

And none of this "everyone I haven't yet met" shilly-shallying

( :wink: BTW )

CRL

El Salsero Gringo
26th-May-2005, 01:57 PM
I think this thread is offensive and divisive and is the sort of thing that is driving people away from the forum and leading to a general decline in good manners in Britain and is upsetting to those people on the forum no-one has mentioned :tears:

And none of this "everyone I haven't yet met" shilly-shallying

( :wink: BTW )

CRL
Clive, You forgot "nasty". I can recommend that everyone gets to meet Clive in his red dress at some time or other - even if it isn't a size 12. Drop me a PM if you're interested and I'll book you in. Group discounts are available, I'm told.

(Did you know, Andy McGregor curdled all the milk in my fridge last night? Funny.)

Northants Girly
26th-May-2005, 02:55 PM
DianaS and NG: just to see if they REALLY are that mad. :devil:I'm not (I'm perfectly sane thankyou) but D is - ever wondered why she only gets let out at the weekends? :whistle:

Northants Girly
26th-May-2005, 02:59 PM
I'd like to meet DianaS. Because "there's nothing to fear but fear itself."She will eat you for breakfast! :rofl:
But don't worry - afterwards I'll rub your nose and stroke your ears to make you feel better :D

stewart38
26th-May-2005, 03:04 PM
Ive already met the person Id like to meet :blush:

DianaS
26th-May-2005, 03:17 PM
snip..
But don't worry - afterwards I'll rub your nose and stroke your ears to make you feel better :D
her sense of geography is rather unreliable :whistle:

Purple Sparkler
26th-May-2005, 03:36 PM
Considering the number of forumites I've ALREADY met, I just figure if I keep going to Ceroc often enough, eventually I'll get to meet everyone!

But would be especially curious to meet ESG, Sheepman (for ISIHAC discussions), Divissima... oh, hell, I want to meet everyone!

Even if they wallop me on the forehead during our dances, eh Silver Fox? :wink:

senorita
26th-May-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm not (I'm perfectly sane thankyou) but D is - ever wondered why she only gets let out at the weekends? :whistle:

Dont believe a word!!!!! ;-)

David Bailey
26th-May-2005, 03:59 PM
Well, I certainly don't want to meet you, you M.O.G. - dress or no dress.

Hey, how about a "who don't you want to meet" thread? :innocent:

senorita
26th-May-2005, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=Ceroc Jock]Would love to meet Lory/ZW again: there are some unfinished issues and some good dances to be had! :eek: :yum: :innocent:

Arent you forgetting a third for this unfinshed business???

CJ
26th-May-2005, 04:06 PM
Arent you forgetting a third for this unfinshed business???

No, I wasn't forgetting you, petal, I just figured you were better behaved than those two!! :blush:

Am lloking forward to finding out I was wrong, tho... :devil: :D :yum:

Divissima
26th-May-2005, 04:33 PM
But would be especially curious to meet ESG, Sheepman (for ISIHAC discussions), Divissima... oh, hell, I want to meet everyone! :flower: Sunday could be your lucky day :whistle: A triple-whammy, and maybe some bonus features.... :waycool: I'm looking forward to meeting you, PS :grin:

Clive Long
26th-May-2005, 04:33 PM
I want to meet ESG.

I have met him 3 times already and I still don't believe it .....

Clive

Purple Sparkler
26th-May-2005, 04:40 PM
:flower: Sunday could be your lucky day :whistle: A triple-whammy, and maybe some bonus features.... :waycool: I'm looking forward to meeting you, PS :grin:

Bonus features? Aside from extra forumites, there wouldn't be lemony cakey bonus features would there? :flower:

I'm looking forward to Sunday. If Foxylady's going, she'll be able to point me out. If not, I'll just go up to our good DJ and identify myself.

Minnie M
26th-May-2005, 04:57 PM
I am going to Southport ...................... (found out yesterday) AND now I feel as if I have won the lottery cors ................ I am going to meet all the wonderful people from Scotland who I haven't seen since last Southport (feels like years ago now) plus the lovely Lynn, the Bristol bunch etc etc

so, see you there Chicklet, looking forward to our 'next' WCS class together (I will most probably be leading again)

and Lou, can't wait for our girly chats (start gathering the gossip for me :whistle: )

Martin, I look forward to a dance, and don't worry there are no lifts at the Southport event :wink:

Other than above - I would love to meet a 60 year old male teenager who likes fat Jewish redheads with big boobs and a bus pass :whistle:

Cruella
26th-May-2005, 05:49 PM
Yep, we are! and we're at Solihil this Saturday taking on all comers for double trouble :devil:
I'll take you on!! I can lead doubles and i'm going to Solihull sat. :clap:

Cruella
26th-May-2005, 05:50 PM
Ive already met the person Id like to meet :blush:
So spill the beans. Who is it??

Anyway i would like to meet Brad Pitt! Oh damn he's not a forumite :sick: In that case would like to meet anyone who's willing to meet me. :D

DianaS
27th-May-2005, 09:51 AM
I'll take you on!! I can lead doubles and i'm going to Solihull sat. :clap:
Like WOW you are so ON!!! I'll PM you my number!

senorita
27th-May-2005, 09:51 AM
No, I wasn't forgetting you, petal, I just figured you were better behaved than those two!! :blush:

Am lloking forward to finding out I was wrong, tho... :devil: :D :yum:

You have it all wrong senore!
The third I was talking about is this tub a vaseline you kept going on about.

But on the subject yes you did forget to mention me and miss conduct.

Hopefully we can bring along Nortants Girlie & DianeS with us next time your in our neck of the woods so that will be....6 against you..minus salma Hayek of course...can you cope??? ;-))

TheTramp
27th-May-2005, 10:21 AM
Hopefully we can bring along Nortants Girlie & DianeS with us next time your in our neck of the woods so that will be....6 against you..minus salma Hayek of course...can you cope??? ;-))
Cope???

6 is CJ's minimum requirement!! :rolleyes:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
27th-May-2005, 11:40 AM
I would like to meet Lou, Lory, Clive, David James, Lynn, Purple Sparkler, Divissima, Minnie M...that's all I can think of just now :nice:

Rhythm King
27th-May-2005, 11:52 AM
Would love to meet Lory/ZW again: there are some unfinished issues and some good dances to be had! :eek: :yum: :innocent:

Also, R-K. Has been quiet of late, but we agree on too many things... Would like to chat to him at length. :worthy:

Aw shucks :blush:

So have you seen the new BSG yet? Or indeed SW:ROTS - you did get tickets didn't you? I did... :whistle: Also have a couple of fine tunes to play you, courtesy of friends down here and in the States.

Purple Sparkler
27th-May-2005, 12:18 PM
I would like to meet *snip*Purple Sparkler *snip*...that's all I can think of just now :nice:

Hmm- do I take it as a compliment or assume that it's more like Clive wanting to meet ESG ("I've met him three times and I STILL don't believe it!").

If you DO, then you'd better either a) come to London some time, b) go to MJC9, or c) Wait until October's BFG (so very there- finances permitting)

Daisy Chain
27th-May-2005, 12:25 PM

I've trawled through the entire thread looking for my name :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Personally, I'd like to meet Bill Oddie

Daisy

(A Forlorn Little Flower)

Dreadful Scathe
27th-May-2005, 12:50 PM
I've trawled through the entire thread looking for my name :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Personally, I'd like to meet Bill Oddie

Daisy

(A Forlorn Little Flower)
No one wants to meet me either - Id love to meet you, you lonely little flower :)

Lynn
27th-May-2005, 12:50 PM
I've trawled through the entire thread looking for my name :tears: I'd like to meet you! :hug:

Lou
27th-May-2005, 01:13 PM
No one wants to meet me either - Id love to meet you, you lonely little flower :)
Oi! I do. You're certainly one of the Scottish peeps I refered to. And I want to meet our Forlorn Little Flower, too. :flower: And Lynn. And everybody. Particularly anyone with chocolate. :D

JoC
27th-May-2005, 01:27 PM
Would like to chat to him at length. :worthy:

I'm having one of those days when you read something and it says something else. Read that as 'chat him up at length' first time. :yum:

Yogi_Bear
27th-May-2005, 01:32 PM
Chicklet

:drool: :yeah:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
27th-May-2005, 01:33 PM
Hmm- do I take it as a compliment or assume that it's more like Clive wanting to meet ESG ("I've met him three times and I STILL don't believe it!").

If you DO, then you'd better either a) come to London some time, b) go to MJC9, or c) Wait until October's BFG (so very there- finances permitting)

YES take it as a compliment!!! :innocent: I don't think i'll be in London any time soon, so we'll need to wait until the BFG to meet :nice:

And Daisy, honey i'm sorry for not writing down your name :sad: But I honestly would like to meet you too! :D Don't be sad :hug:

Ashx

Yogi_Bear
27th-May-2005, 01:48 PM
Chicklet (Avatar) :devil:
Dangerous Curves (curiosity and :devil: )
:cheers:

Donna
27th-May-2005, 01:59 PM
I would love to meet darren and lilia (strictly come dancing) They're my dance heroes and it would be great to have some pro training with them.

Dizzy
27th-May-2005, 02:23 PM
I would like to go to as many ceroc events as possible and meet as many forumites as possible too, as I only know Purple Sparkler (as far as I am aware!!)

:flower:

Dreadful Scathe
27th-May-2005, 03:00 PM
I would love to meet darren and lilia (strictly come dancing) They're my dance heroes and it would be great to have some pro training with them.
er....Id like to meet Christina Ricci then and that Jill Halfpenny bird...phwoar

:) theyre not on the forum are they?

Chicklet
27th-May-2005, 03:25 PM
er....Id like to meet Christina Ricci then and that Jill Halfpenny bird...phwoar
OY :angry: it's not that kind of thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Bailey
27th-May-2005, 03:25 PM
Welcome, Donna!

er....Id like to meet Christina Ricci then and that Jill Halfpenny bird...phwoar Ignore him, Donna - how can you take seriously a man who has a smurf as an icon? You should only take seriously people who have dancing couples as avatars.

The original thread was about meeting (in real-life) people who post on the forum - there's a separate thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5331) about "dance heroes" - and I agree with you, darren and lilia are great.

P.S. DS, I thought we were fatwah-ing "phwoar"? Or was that just me...?

El Salsero Gringo
27th-May-2005, 03:30 PM
P.S. DS, I thought we were fatwah-ing "phwoar"? Or was that just me...?No, that was just you.

I confess to having a secret fantasy about meeting Daisy Chain. ("Phwoar...")

stewart38
27th-May-2005, 03:43 PM
So spill the beans. Who is it??

:D

couldnt say :blush:

Tiggerbabe
27th-May-2005, 05:23 PM
I'd like to meet Martin Harper

- and Lou too, for a little while longer than the last time we met (which was the only time we've met, but as she was on a flying visit to the Ceroc Champs 2 years ago, it doesn't count)

:hug: :D

Lou
27th-May-2005, 05:46 PM
- and Lou too, for a little while longer than the last time we met (which was the only time we've met, but as she was on a flying visit to the Ceroc Champs 2 years ago, it doesn't count)
It might have been short - but I still got to stroke your trousers.... :D

Tiggerbabe
27th-May-2005, 06:20 PM
Don't worry Lou - that bit of our meeting, I remember so well :wink:

By the way, your new sig reminds me of that sign at the airport - "I like it when my bag comes first" (never fails to make me smile :rofl: )

DianaS
28th-May-2005, 01:02 PM
I REALLY want to meet Cruella!! AND I WILL DO TONIGHT
Wot 2 wear though eh??

Minnie M
28th-May-2005, 07:32 PM
I would like to see you again :clap: and soon-to-be-mummy :grin: Smurf AND will Baby Smurf :cool: be at the BFG ?

Yogi_Bear
28th-May-2005, 11:29 PM
I forgot to add
Filthy cute
reason - name :D

Dreadful Scathe
29th-May-2005, 09:38 AM
I forgot to add
Filthy cute
reason - name :D
well, just wait till you see her dance ;)

Little Monkey
29th-May-2005, 12:21 PM
I want to meet Lory - 'cus she thinks shopping=torture (not many girls like that in the world.... I thought I was the only one!!), and she's a chocolate snob, too! :D

Also want to meet Minnie M, as she comes across as being soooooo lovely on the forum! :hug: And now that she's going to Southport, I will meet her! :clap:

Little Monkey

Minnie M
29th-May-2005, 12:57 PM
I want to meet Lory - 'cus she thinks shopping=torture (not many girls like that in the world.... I thought I was the only one!!), and she's a chocolate snob, too! :D

Also want to meet Minnie M, as she comes across as being soooooo lovely on the forum! :hug: And now that she's going to Southport, I will meet her! :clap:

Little Monkey

Aw shucks LM :flower: really looking forward to meeting you too :hug: and Lory is great company and a real laugh and just like her avatar - we are going to have SUCH FUN in Southport :clap: :clap: :clap:

In fact all the forum girlies I have met have been amazing, there must be something about us this forum that unites such great people :yeah: (sorry that's a bit yuck, but do mean it :really: )

Lynn
29th-May-2005, 01:40 PM
... we are going to have SUCH FUN in Southport :clap: :clap: :clap: :yeah: :clap:
Looking forward to meeting a lot more forumites - ones I haven't met as well as ones I have (and I agree with Minnie - all the forum girlies I have met are lovely! :hug: ).

Tiggerbabe
29th-May-2005, 02:34 PM
all the forum girlies I have met are lovely! :hug: ).
and the guys :hug: :kiss:

drathzel
29th-May-2005, 06:02 PM
Met DS - easy to spot a Smurf - he is blue you know! :eek: ;)

Elaine

He actually was first time i met him (dressed in avatar comp) Took me ages to recognise him out of costume! :rofl:

Lynn
29th-May-2005, 10:17 PM
and the guys :hug: :kiss: Oh of course! :hug:

Minnie M
29th-May-2005, 10:20 PM
and the guys :hug: :kiss:
:yeah: :worthy:

Lory
29th-May-2005, 10:35 PM
sorry that's a bit yuck
Aww, I've just learnt that feeling yucky, isn't always a bad thing! :o

Just thought of someone else I'd like to meet (apart from daisy chain, of course :flower: ) and thats Philsmove.
Reason: I reckon we'd get on OK :)

Daisy Chain
30th-May-2005, 09:52 PM
No, that was just you.

I confess to having a secret fantasy about meeting Daisy Chain. ("Phwoar...")

I have just told PMC about your wish and he is :rofl: .

Daisy

(A Fantastic Little Flower) :flower:

Donna
31st-May-2005, 01:52 PM

:) theyre not on the forum are they?

Ok I'm sorry so Mr Smurf :blush: but I'm new to the forum and obviously didn't know where to look first....so who would I like to meet off the forum??? David James...thanks for sticking up for me. :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
31st-May-2005, 02:47 PM
Ok I'm sorry so Mr Smurf :blush: but I'm new to the forum and obviously didn't know where to look first....so who would I like to meet off the forum??? David James...thanks for sticking up for me. :wink:
well thats what I get for being sarcastic then :) tell you what Ill bring chocolate to Southport and bribe people to meet me :)

Little Monkey
1st-June-2005, 04:23 PM
well thats what I get for being sarcastic then :) tell you what Ill bring chocolate to Southport and bribe people to meet me :)

I'll be happy to meet you again if you bribe me with chocolate!!!! :D
Still a bit traumatised by those big teeth of yours, though, so I might keep a bit of distance.... You'll just have to throw the chocolate at me! :rofl:

LM

CJ
1st-June-2005, 04:28 PM
Aww, I've just learnt that feeling yucky, isn't always a bad thing! :o

I can't believe you called my life yucky.

Looking forward to meeting L again tho: if only for her to give me a good dressing down, and my life a good shake...

Dreadful Scathe
1st-June-2005, 04:29 PM
I'll be happy to meet you again if you bribe me with chocolate!!!! :D
Still a bit traumatised by those big teeth of yours, though, so I might keep a bit of distance.... You'll just have to throw the chocolate at me! :rofl:

LM
I just had a mental image of a performing seal there :) Ill see if I can get fish-shaped chocolate :)

minnie: yes hopefully baby smurf may come to the BFG but maybe not for the evenings dancing - I dont know much about these things but Im sure I appreciate hours of dancing and loud music more than the baby :)

Yogi_Bear
1st-June-2005, 04:35 PM
well, just wait till you see her dance ;)Meaning that Filthy Cute lives up to the notion implied by her name? In which case, :D :waycool:

David Bailey
1st-June-2005, 07:27 PM
Don't worry, I'll abuse you soon enough :)

Donna
2nd-June-2005, 01:57 PM
Don't worry, I'll abuse you soon enough :) oohh...someone get me a clean pair of underwear. :D

Lou
9th-June-2005, 11:34 PM
Lou. Just cos!! :wink:
Mission accomplished! :D That was easy.... ;)
Awww.... thanks for the dances! :hug: :clap:

I can't wait for BFG...

LMC
6th-February-2006, 05:34 PM
The spiders have dug out a good thread for the time of year... :devil:

Resurrection!

Andy McGregor

because I haven't met him yet and I'm really curious to know if he's like that in real life :what:

Tessalicious
6th-February-2006, 05:35 PM
because I haven't met him yet and I'm really curious to know if he's like that in real life :what:Oh no you don't, cos he really is.

WittyBird
6th-February-2006, 05:35 PM
Andy McGregor

because I haven't met him yet and I'm really curious to know if he's like that in real life :what:

Yes. He is a star, had me in stitches at Bognor :rofl: Luckily I didn't feel a thing:whistle:

Cruella
6th-February-2006, 05:57 PM
Daisy Chain, JoC and Donna are the only ones so far on this thread that i haven't knowingly met! What a difference a year makes!

Tazmanian Devil
6th-February-2006, 06:06 PM
David James, Pjay (although mighht have totravel far for that one), Trinity, SWS, LMC, CJ, Donna, Oh blast anyone I haven't already met. :kiss: :hug:

TheTramp
6th-February-2006, 06:11 PM
Pjay (although mighht have totravel far for that one)
Oh wasn't anything special!! :whistle:

CJ
Just run away now!! (that could go to either TD or CJ, but I'm not saying who I intended it for!! :whistle: )

Tazmanian Devil
6th-February-2006, 06:40 PM
Oh wasn't anything special!! :whistle:
:confused: :confused: Probaly being dumb but :confused: :confused:

Just run away now!! (that could go to either TD or CJ, but I'm not saying who I intended it for!! :whistle: )
Thanks

TheTramp
6th-February-2006, 06:40 PM
:confused: :confused: Probaly being dumb but :confused: :confused:

I met Pjay....

Tazmanian Devil
6th-February-2006, 06:44 PM
I met Pjay....
:blush: Oh o.k :blush:
Would still like to find out if he's anything special for myself though :kiss:

thewacko
7th-February-2006, 12:14 AM
Andy McGregor

I have met Andy - He DJ'd at Charlton before it closed

:whistle: that is not why it closed I hasten to add

and all I can say is

he is like that in real life!!!!!!!

I would love to meet quite a few of you lot but as soon as I post where I am going you all go elsewhere:tears: :tears: :tears:

Alice
7th-February-2006, 09:09 AM
Pjay (although mighht have totravel far for that one)
Ha ha I've met Pjay!! :wink: Ok, only once, wouldn't mind meeting him again though (hi Pjay)- you coming up to Sydney anytime soon? :whistle:
I'd like to meet Tazmanian Devil, Katie, Gadget.... actually anyone I haven't met yet. That makes most of you lot:rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
7th-February-2006, 01:25 PM
Ha ha I've met Pjay!! :wink: :
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

I'd like to meet Tazmanian Devil, Katie, Gadget.... actually anyone I haven't met yet. That makes most of you lot:rofl:
Katie is your side of the world at the moment so you may get to meet her soon. :clap: As for me hopefully we will meet in may :wink:

pjay
7th-February-2006, 02:11 PM
Oh, my ears must be burning....

TD darling, would love to meet you too... what's this I hear about May?

Alice dear, yes, it was short but sweet, certainly would love to actually "meet you again" one day.

Trampy :poke_tong: (yeah I know that one doesn't work here), but you get the idea...

There are other people I'd like to meet too, but haven't put thought into it much
so another day I might add some more...

Alice
8th-February-2006, 12:16 AM
TD darling, would love to meet you too... what's this I hear about May?

Alice dear, yes, it was short but sweet, certainly would love to actually "meet you again" one day.

May would be when I ARRIVE IN LONDON!!!! :clap: :cheers: :clap:

Tazmanian Devil
8th-February-2006, 01:06 AM
May would be when I ARRIVE IN LONDON!!!! :clap: :cheers: :clap:
I did read his post earlier but I thought I would let you break the news that you were coming to us as opposed to me going to Australia. :D
Sorry pjay :blush:

Yliander
8th-February-2006, 01:14 AM
Ha ha I've met Pjay!! Me too! many times :D

Pjay aside - currently want to meet all forumites that I haven't met - which means I only have a 12 - 16 week wait :clap: :cheers:

pjay
8th-February-2006, 12:02 PM
Me too! many times :D

Pjay aside - currently want to meet all forumites that I haven't met - which means I only have a 12 - 16 week wait :clap: :cheers:

Hey, what's this putting me aside thing?!

TheTramp
8th-February-2006, 12:13 PM
Hey, what's this putting me aside thing?!

Yeah. Nobody puts Pjay in a corner....

Tazmanian Devil
8th-February-2006, 12:17 PM
Yeah. Nobody puts Pjay in a corner....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sounds funny coming from you!! :kiss: :hug:

stewart38
8th-February-2006, 03:41 PM
I would like to meet myself on the

11 August 1997 and the 15th October 2003 and say those doubts your having there real LISTEN to them :whistle:

Donna
8th-February-2006, 03:46 PM
I would like to meet myself on the

11 August 1997 and the 15th October 2003 and say those doubts your having there real LISTEN to them :whistle:

I like that idea of meeting yourself back in time but what 'doubts' do you mean? Come on, tell Aunty Donna. :flower:

Donna
8th-February-2006, 03:52 PM
By the way I'll add to this thread who I would like to meet off the forum. Well, everyone body really! Know of a few I will be seeing in Blackpool, some I've met before some I haven't. The last one I met was Feeling Pink at Chester. Oh yeah, and I met Clive Long on the same night. Nice peeps! :flower:

thewacko
8th-February-2006, 10:07 PM
Me too! many times :D

:clap: :clap: Does this mean that Frank is organising a free Trip to Australia for all us Forumites in good old Blighty:clap: :clap: :clap:

:yeah: put me down for some of that:clap:

if not Yliander please make sure TD either brings you home or at least gets you to Greenwich or Bow so i can meet you too::blush:

Donna
19th-May-2006, 01:52 PM

Hmmm scary. Exactly a year after saying this... and i get to meet them tomorrow!! :what: :clap:

KatieR
20th-May-2006, 04:45 AM
I dont know about meeting anyone... (although I did meet Tatiana last weekend... *sigh*... but what about missing anyone?

I miss everyone. *tear*

Andreas
20th-May-2006, 12:32 PM
Me too!
Yeah, I could not miss him somehow because he always tried to pull Manisa out of my arms :na:

pjay
20th-May-2006, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I could not miss him somehow because he always tried to pull Manisa out of my arms :na:

Well if you're gonna go cuddling up to her when music is playing you have to expect these sorts of things!

Andreas
20th-May-2006, 04:53 PM
Well if you're gonna go cuddling up to her when music is playing you have to expect these sorts of things!
That is called BLUES you ignoramus! Who said you can't dance blues to 160 beats? :rofl: :cheers:

pjay
20th-May-2006, 11:25 PM
That is called BLUES you ignoramus! Who said you can't dance blues to 160 beats? :rofl: :cheers:

Ohhhhhh, now I understand, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise that sitting in the corner with her on your knee was dancing (I still have a lot to learn you know).

linny lou!
21st-May-2006, 10:58 PM
id like to meet ceroc jock again as i yelled at him last time we met lol! :rofl: :whistle: :blush: *tum ti tum*

adss
22nd-May-2006, 06:07 AM
I'd like to meet Ads. :wink:

Adss

Donna
22nd-May-2006, 12:23 PM
WOW! What a great weekend it's been!!! Darren and Lilia done a stunning performance. They started off with a samba, cha, Jive, Pasa Doble and a breath taking rumba! Got to meet the guys after and here's a pic! Not a very good pic as it was taken with mobile but have a better one taken with camera.

Freya
22nd-May-2006, 12:47 PM
Gosh this is sooooo Hard!

I'd Like to meet:

For a Big Gossip!
Tazmanian Devil - Ace sense of humour! Think we'd get on!:D
WhittyBird - Lovely to chat to on-line.:nice:
Minnie M - Seams a lovely person with a fabulous nature!:hug:
Lou and Lorry - just coz they seem a great laugh
Fletch - Seems Crazy and fabulous fun!
ShinyWeeStar - Coz I missed you at the BFG
Dee, Dizzy and MissyD - Just because!!!! :wink:

The Boys!
The Wacko - Gotta see some of the outfits! :eek:
Ghost - So nice need him to take me on a tour of His London!:awe:
Rhythm King - To get a real hug!:hug:
DreadfulScathe - Is he really a smurf? :wink:
ESG - Just because I feel I have to meet him after the lovely things said!

Can't think of anyone else at the mo But I'm sure there are others!!!

David Bailey
9th-October-2007, 02:49 PM
David Franklin
Straycat23456567
Dreadful Scathe
errr... that's it.

Double Trouble
9th-October-2007, 03:26 PM
The Whale

Beowulf
9th-October-2007, 03:27 PM
:really::D

Connie
9th-October-2007, 03:29 PM

TurboTomato
9th-October-2007, 03:34 PM

Hmm, I don't recognise that forum name. May be a little hard to pronouce if you were looking for them at an event :D

David Bailey
9th-October-2007, 03:39 PM
Hmm, I don't recognise that forum name. May be a little hard to pronouce if you were looking for them at an event :D
:rofl:
"Excuse me, are you ....."?
"Am I......?"
"Yes....."
... etc.

Jhutch
9th-October-2007, 03:42 PM

Lol!

Although there are a few dotty people around...

http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/members/list/d4.html

TurboTomato
9th-October-2007, 03:42 PM
"Excuse me, are you ....."?
"Am I......?"
"Yes....."
... etc.

Mezzosoprano
10th-October-2007, 11:19 AM
The Whale

He's lovely!

I'd like to meet:

Dreadful Scathe - 'cos he's funny!
DavidJames - 'cos he's sarcastic and funny!
Minnie Mouse -'cos my son's in love with her!!!! He's never met her either but the mere glance of her avatar has him calling her name.....

Och look, I'd like to meet everybody, I'm a people person.....

but so far, nobody wants to meet me :tears::rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-October-2007, 11:28 AM
Dreadful Scathe - 'cos he's funny!
DavidJames - 'cos he's sarcastic and funny!

Oh I agree. DJ is sooo much more sarcastic than me :rolleyes:

subtle huh ? :)

I want to meet you :hug:

Aleks
10th-October-2007, 11:31 AM
nobody wants to meet me :tears::rofl:

That's cos I already met you - last weekend - and as lovely in person as you are here (your wiggle's pretty cute too)!

Double Trouble
10th-October-2007, 11:31 AM
He's lovely!

Yeah, I kinda got that impression from his posts and PM's. Wish he still posted, very funny guy.

David Bailey
10th-October-2007, 11:35 AM
Oh I agree. DJ is sooo much more sarcastic than me
Yeah, right.

Lory
10th-October-2007, 12:02 PM

I want to meet you! :flower:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-October-2007, 12:13 PM
Yeah, right.
:rofl: :worthy:

Mezzosoprano
10th-October-2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah, right.

Yeah, but you're hardly sarcastic at all.......:rolleyes:

Mezzosoprano
10th-October-2007, 05:54 PM
That's cos I already met you - last weekend - and as lovely in person as you are here (your wiggle's pretty cute too)!

Thanks!! I worry about my wiggle at times.... does what it likes mostly... I have NO control over it!!!:D

dave the scaffolder
10th-October-2007, 06:51 PM
I vant to meet Mezzosoprano.

XX XXX DTS Dave

rubyred
10th-October-2007, 07:29 PM
Well for starters Maya Angelou,
then Mary Seacole, Etta James, Cleopatra, Eleanor Roosevelt.:respect::respect:

Double Trouble
10th-October-2007, 07:33 PM
Well for starters Maya Angelou,
then Mary Seacole, Etta James, Cleopatra, Eleanor Roosevelt.:respect::respect:

Are they new to the forum?:confused::wink:

dave the scaffolder
10th-October-2007, 07:58 PM
And The Whale
xxx xxx DTS Dave

rubyred
10th-October-2007, 08:17 PM
Are they new to the forum?:confused::wink:

oops silly me :blush:sorry hun I thought it was in general not just about other forumites...Oh well the ladies above are my sheros ...Ok then back to the thread...well in that case David James and to dance the tango with him... Astro .she sounds a similar thinker.. Jazz Shoes Ash... we share the same birthday...are our personalities alike??? :eek::eek::eek:Nessie monster cos she's going to tell me about NZ and Kiwi chook and NZ Monkey cos they live in NZ.:flower:

Connie
10th-October-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey don't anyone want to meet me :tears:

I is a nice person really :grin: No honestly I am LOL

rubyred
10th-October-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey don't anyone want to meet me :tears:

I is a nice person really :grin: No honestly I am LOL

Hello Connie will you be at Breeze? :flower:

Isis
11th-October-2007, 12:12 AM
I'd genuinely be happy to meet anyone but to name a few:

1. Ghost - because I like his soul
2. Lynn - ditto
3. Dave The Scaffolder - because he seems like the sort of guy who radiates happiness and fun for miles around (I would only worry that if he hung around with me too long I would drain that right out of him!)
4. Dreadful Scathe - because he seems like the sort of guy who radiates sarcasm and cynicism for miles around and I like life to have balance.:nice:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 09:52 AM
3. Dave The Scaffolder - because he seems like the sort of guy who radiates happiness and fun for miles around (I would only worry that if he hung around with me too long I would drain that right out of him!)

But he's also slightly mad :). Despite having a PM conversation where I mentioned my wife and child and he offered to buy me a couple of pints - he later asked by PM if I was a man or a woman :what: :)

Still, I'd like to meet everyone I've not already met :)

Jhutch
11th-October-2007, 10:01 AM
Barry Shnikov in a long church service:)

Isis
11th-October-2007, 10:06 AM
he later asked by PM if I was a man or a woman :what: :)

So which are you?

Isis
11th-October-2007, 11:28 AM
Barry Shnikov in a long church service:)

...which ends the weekend World Astrology Conference

Lory
11th-October-2007, 11:50 AM
...which ends the weekend World Astrology Conference

And we can watch him having 'alternative therapy' to help him recover :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 11:56 AM
So which are you?
Smurfs are asexual hermaphrodites :)

Isis
11th-October-2007, 12:26 PM
And we can watch him having 'alternative therapy' to help him recover :wink:

Which would be best - Crystals, Reiki, Aromatherapy - or just go for all of them?

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 01:42 PM
Which would be best - Crystals, Reiki, Aromatherapy - or just go for all of them?
I don't think the placebo efect would work, and the whole experience will make him very ill indeed ;)

David Franklin
11th-October-2007, 02:13 PM
Which would be best - Crystals, Reiki, Aromatherapy - or just go for all of them?Come on, this is Barry, you know he'll have a go at all of them!

Gus
11th-October-2007, 03:55 PM
Smurfs are asexual hermaphrodites :) So ... when someone tells you to "Go FC*K Yourself" .... you can do so with pleasure? :sick:

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 03:59 PM
I wanna meet Justin TIMBERLAKE!!! :awe::wink: His surname i wrote in capital letters because some people call him Justin Trousersnake!! :mad: I'd melt if i met him lol

Gav
11th-October-2007, 04:01 PM
I want to meet Kelly Brook, just to try out her new dancing skills of course :innocent: :whistle:

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 04:04 PM
I want to meet Kelly Brook, just to try out her new dancing skills of course :innocent: :whistle:

For some reason that is so hard to believe when a guy says that :rolleyes::rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 04:12 PM
So ... when someone tells you to "Go FC*K Yourself" .... you can do so with pleasure? :sick:
well, no. What part of asexual didnt you understand :)

Lynn
11th-October-2007, 04:21 PM
I wanna meet Justin TIMBERLAKE!!!

I want to meet Kelly Brook, just to try out her new dancing skills of course :innocent: :whistle:We've a lot of famous people on the forum that I didn't know about! :rolleyes:

Barry Shnikov
11th-October-2007, 04:22 PM
Hmmph.

{Stern face}

I see my name has been taken in vain.

Last long church service I took part in...gawsh, must have been when I was about 17, when I went to two every week.

Astrology conference - you know, I could be quite entertained by friendly astrologers. At a conference, I expect there would be too many people trying to sell what they do, which would probably make me long for a wheelchair-mounted Vulcan gun. I expect I'd be fascinated by the techniques of astrology - after all, I'm fascinated by religion. I just don't believe the claims are true.

No alternative therapist gets to work on my bod, though, since there's not the slightest bit of evidence that it would be safe. (There are, e.g., chiropracters in prison for assault and murder after a manipulation that went wrong.)

Me, I would like to meet Caro (from the forum, 'cos she seems fun and funny) and DS (because we are sympatico, hombre) and in real life - erm - Stephen King? or Clint Eastwood?

Gav
11th-October-2007, 04:25 PM
We've a lot of famous people on the forum that I didn't know about! :rolleyes:

Didn't you know? Their forum names are ... well I could tell you, but it's a secret. :D

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 04:29 PM
in real life - erm - Stephen King? or Clint Eastwood?

Stephan King is awesome!! Im a fan of his but i still haven't finished reading 'Lesley's story' lol

We've a lot of famous people on the forum that I didn't know about! :rolleyes:

Theres no harm in dreaming of meeting the famous people although i have a long list of famous i wanna meet :whistle::wink::D

TurboTomato
11th-October-2007, 04:36 PM

Has she registered on the forum?:drool::drool::na:

Double Trouble
11th-October-2007, 04:37 PM

No...I murdered her for being terminally boring. Mind you, when you are that sexy, who needs a personality.:na:

Anyway...this thread is for who you would like to meet off of the forum, not famous folk, do try and keep up.

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 04:38 PM

OMG it gets worse!! LOL We all know men's brains definatly are :rofl:

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 04:40 PM
No...I murdered her for being terminally boring. Mind you, when you are that sexy, who needs a personality.

I totally agree with you and i'd join you!!! :devil::D Her IQ is her age :rofl:

Lynn
11th-October-2007, 04:41 PM
Theres no harm in dreaming of meeting the famous people although i have a long list of famous i wanna meet :whistle::wink::DMaybe we should have another thread then, about famous people you would like to meet. Though I'm sure there is already one of those somewhere.

Gav
11th-October-2007, 04:44 PM
No...I murdered her for being terminally boring. Mind you, when you are that sexy, who needs a personality.:na:

I totally agree with you and i'd join you!!! :devil::D Her IQ is her age :rofl:

I didn't want a clever conversation with her. :rolleyes:

Double Trouble
11th-October-2007, 04:45 PM

What do you want from her then?:confused:

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 04:46 PM

Yeah we know!!! Its obvious what a man would want with her :rolleyes::rofl:

Gav
11th-October-2007, 04:47 PM

What do you want from her then?:confused:

Yeah we know!!! Its obvious what a man would want with her :rolleyes::rofl:

Do try to keep up. :na:

Double Trouble
11th-October-2007, 04:50 PM
Do try to keep up. :na:

If you can get Kelly Brook to 'ahem' dance with you, I'll pay for the hotel room, I mean dance venue myself.:rolleyes:

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 04:52 PM
He'll have to try to fight off every other guy who would want to 'dance' with her :rofl:

Gav
11th-October-2007, 04:54 PM
He'll have to try to fight off every other guy who would want to 'dance' with her :rofl:

Fight? Nah, she's not that good. :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 04:56 PM
Her IQ is her age :rofl:

What ? :what: She must be at least 100..wow...looking good...really good :)

Although I think, perhaps, you are confused.

You know, you post like a young drathzel :)

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 04:59 PM
What ? :what: She must be at least 100..wow...looking good...really good :)

Although I think, perhaps, you are confused.

Nah im not confused but what do you mean i post like a young drathzel:confused: Please explain

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 05:01 PM
Maybe we should have another thread then, about famous people you would like to meet. Though I'm sure there is already one of those somewhere.

We could start a new thread but i'll see if i can old dig out the old thread if theres is one

Cruella
11th-October-2007, 05:02 PM

Let's test that theory. Crazy Shark, do you like mushrooms?

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 05:04 PM
Let's test that theory. Crazy Shark, do you like mushrooms?

If you're referring to mushrooms that you can cook or found in pizzas then yeah i like them.

Cruella
11th-October-2007, 05:08 PM
Sorry DS, nothing like her.:wink:
(Drathzel is another forumite, CS.)

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 05:08 PM
Nah im not confused

Ok, maybe you're not but i think its unlikely that she is that old - she looks in her later 20's early 30's to me :)

but what do you mean i post like a young drathzel :confused:

lots of smilies and occasional extra punctuation in very short, quick replies, with a two to one ratio over everyone else ;)

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 05:12 PM
Ok, maybe you're not but i think its unlikely that she is that old - she looks in her later 20's early 30's to me :)

lots of smilies and occasional extra punctuation in very short, quick replies, with a two to one ratio over everyone else ;)

Ok just realised what i wrote, ok i meant her AGE is her IQ :rofl::grin:

Ok i think i'll take that as compliment :grin:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 05:13 PM
Ok just realised what i wrote, ok i meant her AGE is her IQ :rofl::grin:

Ok i think i'll take that as compliment :grin:

Ah good - there is hope :)

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 05:16 PM
Sorry DS, nothing like her.:wink:
(Drathzel is another forumite, CS.)

Ok that just went over my head :confused: Im confused and now gonna get some food i could eat a horse!! (not literally LOL)

Lynn
11th-October-2007, 05:38 PM
You know, you post like a young drathzel :)Yeah, cos drathzel is soooo old now! :rolleyes::whistle:

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 06:53 PM
Yeah, cos drathzel is soooo old now! :rolleyes::whistle:

Its only a 4 year gap between 'old' Drathzel & i :whistle:She'll always be young at heart :wink::grin:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah, cos drathzel is soooo old now! :rolleyes::whistle:

I clearly meant young in forum terms ;)

drathzel
11th-October-2007, 10:22 PM
ok nice to see you all talking about me!

CS... look up Fungus in the search bar and go to the second post, you'll get what they are getting at!

Oh an dont listen to anything they say they are just being nasty!! You are nothing like me!

Oh DS i was talking about you the other night!

Crazy Shark
11th-October-2007, 11:13 PM
ok nice to see you all talking about me!

CS... look up Fungus in the search bar and go to the second post, you'll get what they are getting at!

Oh an dont listen to anything they say they are just being nasty!! You are nothing like me!

I tried looking it up but there was nothing unless i wasn't looking in the correct place :sick: Yep we're all different :D

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2007, 11:32 PM
I tried looking it up but there was nothing unless i wasn't looking in the correct place :sick: Yep we're all different :D
I'm not. :)

drathzel
12th-October-2007, 12:39 AM
why fungus? (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/take-upstairs/5770-why-fungus.html)

here you go

Barry Shnikov
12th-October-2007, 10:37 AM

Anyway...this thread is for who you would like to meet off of the forum, not famous folk, do try and keep up.

I thought - last time I had anything like experience of her - that Kelly Brook was sweet and funny on the Big Breakfast.

Jhutch
12th-October-2007, 10:42 AM
I thought - last time I had anything like experience of her - that Kelly Brook was sweet and funny on the Big Breakfast.

Really? I thought that she looked out of her depth. Felt sorry for her really - although why i am feeling sorry for someone who must have been paid so much i dont know:confused::blush:

Ah, wikipedia comes up trumps again

Kelly Brook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Brook)

Barry Shnikov
12th-October-2007, 05:17 PM
Really? I thought that she looked out of her depth. Felt sorry for her really - although why i am feeling sorry for someone who must have been paid so much i dont know:confused::blush:

Ah, wikipedia comes up trumps again

Kelly Brook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Brook)

She did have difficulty coping with live presenting - but notably all the other people - both those who came before her and those who replaced her - had much more experience with live radio and/or TV.

When you consider how chaotic and anarchic the big breakfast was, it was probably even more difficult for her to learn on the job than someone in a more calm environment.

Oh, and one last thing. One thing the Big Breakfast was not was a news programme, so who needs a genius IQ?

I remember her making one or two very witty comments and some penetrating observations. However the showbiz columns in the tabloids are all written by female journos and so perhaps it's not surprising that the knives were out. Sisterhood is all good and fine except when the sister in question is beautiful, has a great figure and seems to be being successful. Then the claws show.

I always wanted them to give a chance to - gropes in memory banks - was it BurlyGirl, that Johnny Vaughan used to call her? I liked her.

Double Trouble
12th-October-2007, 06:59 PM
I remember her making one or two very witty comments and some penetrating observations. However the showbiz columns in the tabloids are all written by female journos and so perhaps it's not surprising that the knives were out. Sisterhood is all good and fine except when the sister in question is beautiful, has a great figure and seems to be being successful. Then the claws show.

Maybe that's true of the media women, but I certainly don't knock her talent because of the way she looks. My experience of her presenting skills are from watching her on that 'Celebrity Love Island'. I've always thought she was beautiful, in fact I would go as far as to say I think she has the perfect figure, but she was as wooden as a rocking horse on that show, with no personality or sense of humour...maybe she was just nervous. I'm sure she is lovely in real life.

Crazy Shark
12th-October-2007, 07:26 PM
why fungus? (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/take-upstairs/5770-why-fungus.html)

here you go

Thank you for that!!!

Dreadful Scathe
12th-October-2007, 11:06 PM
I always wanted them to give a chance to - gropes in memory banks - was it BurlyGirl, that Johnny Vaughan used to call her? I liked her.

tsk ;) Sturdy Girl :)

Barry Shnikov
13th-October-2007, 10:51 AM
tsk ;) Sturdy Girl :)

That was it - Sturdy girl! What a smile she had.

Barry Shnikov
13th-October-2007, 10:54 AM
Maybe that's true of the media women, but I certainly don't knock her talent because of the way she looks. My experience of her presenting skills are from watching her on that 'Celebrity Love Island'. I've always thought she was beautiful, in fact I would go as far as to say I think she has the perfect figure, but she was as wooden as a rocking horse on that show, with no personality or sense of humour...maybe she was just nervous. I'm sure she is lovely in real life.

Never saw that, will take your word for it.

It's unfortunate though; any job except one in the media and if you're not that good at it eventually you'll stop getting promotions and/or find something else you like better.

Do a job less than competently in front of a camera or microphone and you are treated as if you tortured kittens in public. It seems that everyone believes you can be as nasty as you like about someone in the public eye, regardless of whether you would ever behave like that at a family gathering or friend's birthday party...

Double Trouble
13th-October-2007, 07:05 PM
Do a job less than competently in front of a camera or microphone and you are treated as if you tortured kittens in public. It seems that everyone believes you can be as nasty as you like about someone in the public eye, regardless of whether you would ever behave like that at a family gathering or friend's birthday party...

Oh, I agree totally...but I'm sure the millions of pounds she earns per year for basically looking good and reading an auto cue, soften the blow of all the negative comments she gets. Lets face it, she is money for old 'sexy' rope.

Crazy Shark
14th-October-2007, 07:21 PM
No...I murdered her for being terminally boring. Mind you, when you are that sexy, who needs a personality.

That quote i'll say definatly relates to Paris Hilton LOL. Although no-one was talking about her but when reading that comment just reminds me of Paris Hilton as well.

Has anyone seen House of Wax? Paris has one of the main leads in the film and its funny the way she gets killed :rofl:

Barry Shnikov
15th-October-2007, 09:55 AM
Oh, I agree totally...but I'm sure the millions of pounds she earns per year for basically looking good and reading an auto cue, soften the blow of all the negative comments she gets. Lets face it, she is money for old 'sexy' rope.

I'm not quite sure whether I understand you right, but I will say this. The fact that somebody is earning a lot of money is no excuse for being gratuitously mean and nasty to them, nor does it mitigate the offence if it happens.

We should generally act as nicely as we can, because that way life will be better for everyone.

I can't bear Dale Winton, he makes me feel uncomfortable whenever I see him on TV or hear him on the radio. And I'm sure he's earning a fortune. But that doesn't mean it would be OK for me to write nasty and mean things about him.

But I would be quite happy to make mean and nasty remarks about Uri Geller; he too is making a fortune but he's doing it by lying, cheating and deceiving people.

Barry Shnikov
15th-October-2007, 10:00 AM
That quote i'll say definatly relates to Paris Hilton LOL. Although no-one was talking about her but when reading that comment just reminds me of Paris Hilton as well.

Has anyone seen House of Wax? Paris has one of the main leads in the film and its funny the way she gets killed :rofl:

I don't get the Paris Hilton thing. To me she always looks like somebody turned off her brain and she's trying to figure out where the switch is. Sexy, it ain't.

She doesn't seem like a nice person, either: my definition of nice people doesn't include those who drive through residential areas while they are trashed and turn their headlights off so they won't be spotted driving while banned. That's not nice and it's dumb.

Anyway, this is heading off-topic so >mmmph<

Beowulf
15th-October-2007, 10:13 AM
Back on thread..

I'd like to meet, The Troubles , DTS and Gav, Straycat and DreadfulScathe.

of course, I'd also love to meet people that I've previously (if rather too briefly) met again.

I.e. Witty, Fletch, Tessa, Sparkles, Twirliebird, Woo..erm.. Lee, Cruella, and everybody else I bumped into at the Ceroc Champs! :wink:

Crazy Shark
15th-October-2007, 03:49 PM
I don't know who i'd like to meet i guess anyone who bumps into me lol.

I've already met Clueless before i joined this forum and he's not that clueless depending what topic you're talking to him about LOL :rofl::wink:

Dreadful Scathe
15th-October-2007, 03:55 PM
My worry is of course how underwhelmed everyone will be when they meet me ;)

"So you're DS"
..silence...whilst I cant think of anything to reply with...
"oh! bye then" :)

won't stop me trying to meet everyone though....

Twirly
15th-October-2007, 03:57 PM

"So you're DS"

I just want to know if you're really blue... :whistle:

Crazy Shark
15th-October-2007, 04:00 PM

"So you're DS"

:rofl: How old are you really? I know that my old work uniform use to be blue and my colleagues and i looked like a bunch of smurfs!! :sick: But now thats changed :D

Dreadful Scathe
15th-October-2007, 04:19 PM
:rofl: How old are you really? I know that my old work uniform use to be blue and my colleagues and i looked like a bunch of smurfs!! :sick: But now thats changed :D
i'll always be 82 :) theres a literary reference in their somewhere ;)

Crazy Shark
15th-October-2007, 07:13 PM
i'll always be 82 :) theres a literary reference in their somewhere ;)

Seriously our old uniform were bright blue shirts and black trousers hence why i said we looked like a bunch of smurfs but thats not an insult to smurfs lol. Smurfs are cool :wink: i use to watch them in my younger years hehehe.

Clueless
20th-October-2007, 12:01 AM
To be honest I would like ot meet DS just for the banter.

I go to parties and people are apprehensive about asking me its always "Are you clueless?" and they say it as if it could be taken as an insult. Suppose I didn't think about it when I chose the name! :D

There again I rarely think :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
20th-October-2007, 12:18 AM
There again I rarely think :wink:

Well I can tell from that we'd get along great :)